V&a's Or Cali Grill?

ILOVEPOOH1

Adore the hundred acre wood
MY DH AND I ARE CELEBRATING OUR ANNIVERSARY IN THE WORLD IN NOVEMBER. SINCE HE HAS NOT BEEN EXPOSED TO THE DISNEY MAGIC, I WANT THIS TO BE A SPECIAL TRIP. I WAS THINKING V&A'S FOR DINNERON OUR BIG DAY. I LOVE GREAT FOOD AND WINES (AS DOES HE). BUT I'M ALSO THINKING MAYBE THE CALI GRILL W/ A VIEW OF WISHES WOULD BE ROMANTIC. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS AND OPINIONS ON BOTH. ($ IS NO OBJECT, IT IS A SPECIAL OCCASION AFTER ALL) THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

No comparison there..if money is no object and you want romance, great food/wine..got to V&A's.

Originally posted by webray
No comparison there..if money is no object and you want romance, great food/wine..got to V&A's.

I totally agree!!!

There is no comparison. I have done both and V&A's is just a one of a kind dinner.

Heres my Review's of Both:
V&A's
California Grill

My vote without a doubt would be V&A. The view is great at CG but if you want to see the fireworks you will be rushed in getting a good seat by the window and you may not end up with a window with a good view at all. Also if you do get a good seat be prepared to have lots of people "celebrating" your special evening with you, they will be standing around, next to and behind your table during the fire works. That said V&A is quiet, intimate and romantic and the food is GREAT etc. For a special occasion like yours go for V&A. Hope this helped.

I agree too--the California Grill is an excecllent choice for a "regular" dinner, but an anniversary diner seems to call for V&A.

Great decision. We love CG but V&A is so special....perfect place to celebrate an anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter