Uva Bar vs Naples opinions?

edhmom

DIS Veteran
I don't see much online about Uva. What do people think? I am considering dinner either there or at Naples our first night before we go into the park the next morning.

Do either of them have inside seating or misters in case it's hot?

UVA Bar is all outdoor seating. No misters, but we've never felt they were needed. We usually eat there in the evening. Naples does have indoor seating and the patio area is nice, too.

I've eaten indoors at Uva Bar - it's downstairs below Catal. Evenings are pleasant in Anaheim, shouldn't be too worried about outdoor dining for dinner.

I don't see much online about Uva. What do people think? I am considering dinner either there or at Naples our first night before we go into the park the next morning.

Do either of them have inside seating or misters in case it's hot?

When are you planning on going? I wouldn’t worry about the heat in the evening.

UVA bar only seats people indoors in inclement weather.

I prefer Naples overall. It has a much better atmosphere and menu. Catal is good for lunch or just a midday break for drinks and snacks. The best foods there are the small plates appetizers.

I have both booked and like both equally. I also like that UVA is all outside. We found the food to be good at both places. I wish Catal was open. 😀

I prefer Naples. Uva makes me feel like I'm plunked out on a traffic island in the middle of the road :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!