USSSA discount tickets

We ordered a couple of the 2 day park to park tickets. There is a place for your name and signature. Should we go ahead and fill them out or will they want you to do that when you get there?

I don't recall any instructions about this, but I think I'm going to wait until I get there just in case they are stolen, and just in case they ask for ID, then at least that person couldn't use them:thumbsup2

I don't recall any instructions about this, but I think I'm going to wait until I get there just in case they are stolen, and just in case they ask for ID, then at least that person couldn't use them:thumbsup2

Just fill in the name and sign on it will do. That is for identification only. They will greet you by your name then ask you to scan the finger. Normally each time getting into the park you will have your finger scanned. If that fails, they will use the name printed on the ticket and check against government photo ID.

:santa:From those of you who have purchased tickets from USSSA for WDW, have you been able to use the magic bands with these tickets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter