Using 'Rented' points for the Cruise

MandM

Mouseketeer
Can I purchase points, have them transferred to my account and then use them for the cruise. We want to take a cruise but are 80 pts short.

Yes you can do that, as long as the transferred points are in your account at the time you book your cruise through MS.

The pts will have to be current use years pts, because banked or borrowed pts can NOT be transferred.

Originally posted by Nick@ VB+OKW
The pts will have to be current use years pts, because banked or borrowed pts can NOT be transferred.
It's not necessary for the points to be from the current use year. You can transfer points from someone's next use year, too. Then once the points are in your account they can be banked or borrowed as needed for your cruise

It is true that banked or borrowed pts can not be transferred.

I have 74 pts left from banked points, and I could not transfer them to a friends account? MS told me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter