Using gift card for resort parking

Which you can pay off with a gift card so yes, you can. Just not like the OP thought maybe since you don't pay the gate like entering a park
Thank you! I'm glad to know we can use it to pay it off at the end of our trip. I hoped we could use that at the front desk instead of a later charge on our cc. That's exactly what I meant!

Thank you! I'm glad to know we can use it to pay it off at the end of our trip. I hoped we could use that at the front desk instead of a later charge on our cc. That's exactly what I meant!
Works like a charm. Just remember 2 things
1 they'll process your charges every 5 days and before 6 AM on the day you check out. How often they process depends on how long you stay
2 if they have processed the credit card for some reason, they have been known to run them differently, you can ask them to reverse those charges and then use your gift card.

Works like a charm. Just remember 2 things
1 they'll process your charges every 5 days and before 6 AM on the day you check out. How often they process depends on how long you stay
2 if they have processed the credit card for some reason, they have been known to run them differently, you can ask them to reverse those charges and then use your gift card.

They must have changed this? It used to be they charged over to the card on file based on how much debt you racked up & what level of resort you were staying at. So, you had to beat a visit to the front desk with a GC before reaching that rollover threshold. So, your saying that now you could rack up thousands of $$$ in debt (easily if larger group, lots of OOP dining, & a little shopping) & they wouldn't bill you because you haven't reached day five?

Maybe that's why you list #2 above?? I think reaching the threshold before 5 days causes charges to be run thru.

Maybe that's why you list #2 above?? I think reaching the threshold before 5 days causes charges to be run thru.
Yes.
And yes they have changed a lot
They no longer run the room balance before you arrive, for example

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter