Using credits and pay OOP at same meal?

housemartin

Earning My Ears
We have some TS meals that are parents only, so my wife and I will need to pay OOP at at least one meal in order to have enough credits to use elsewhere. Our children have enough credits to pay for all of the TS meals. My wife and I would like to choose which TS meals to pay OOP for, and it may (or may not be) the meals where it's just us. Is it possible to use credits for some people and pay OOP for others at the same meal? Or is it the case that you all have to use credits or all pay OOP?

Yes it is possible. We had all adult credits, but payed out of pocket when someone wanted a kids meal so as not to wast the credits.

Yes, I had this same question and inquired to Disney about it. They told me any member of a party may choose to pay out of pocket if they wish.

The only scenario that Disney is apparently gunning for right now are parties where they're trying to use Dining Plan credits for the adults and paying OOP for the children. That's probably the only situation, at this point, where you would potentially be thwarted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter