Useless old space quest answers from 2006

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was on the top right side of that red rock formation. You have to walk up the side almost to the top to get it.

hdmonkeybug said:
Thanks! I will try it. What are NPCs?

NPC - Non playing characters (or something like that)
Yeti, Esmerelda, Ned, the Dragon, Captain Blackheart and the Haunted Mansion Ghosts. You click on them every 12 hours for free credits!

How can I get into the Stretching room? When I entered the Mansion Lobby, it made me start over.

Brain,

You probably timed out. When you go back, and you know you will have to get to the stretching room, head over there, but don't actually go in it until you click Next Task. The quest doesn't start timing you until you hit next task. If you are already in the room when you hit next task, it will make you re-enter.

I just was so close to getting 30000 on jungle cruise when my crazy yet awesome VMK pal messes up and freezes vmk! :badpc: Some day im going to send that program into the recycling bin..

After I get the gem in the grotto, it asks me for how many piles of treasure there are or something like that. But I keep getting it wrong! Anyone know?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. :goodvibes

MaliaMichelle said:
It is Nautilis. It's hard to tell, but in the upper right corner is the from the picture.

the gem is hard, hard to see though.

My advice, is, anytime you have to use magic to do something, and then complete that task, let the magic rebuild, before asking for next task. Sometimes the next task has to use the sam magic and you waste time waiting to rebuild.

Where exactly is the gem in this room? I totally cannot see it! Thanks.

The light pink gem is on the right purple steps :).

I don't know how many stacks of gold there are either, if someone can tell me thank you so much

'19. Question about which ghost name does not belong'

What is the answer to this, please!? I so don't want to get it wrong ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter