Used Book Exchange Sign Ups - ENDING EARLY! 9/15/06

I am getting the list together and sending it out tonight.
After you receive the list, please send me a PM with your top five choices, in order, and I will try to make sure everyone gets a couple they like.
As soon as I get everyone's preferences, I will send PMs with the addresses to send books to. Make sense?
And as always, extras are welcome if you'd like to send them.
Happy trading!

snowwhitesmom said:
I am getting the list together and sending it out tonight.
After you receive the list, please send me a PM with your top five choices, in order, and I will try to make sure everyone gets a couple they like.
As soon as I get everyone's preferences, I will send PMs with the addresses to send books to. Make sense?
And as always, extras are welcome if you'd like to send them.
Happy trading!

OK!!
:thumbsup2

Did I miss out since I didn't get back to PM my book titles??? If so, I'll have to put my books away for the next one. It's been so busy at school that I haven't been able to get online at night-too tired!

I checked in on the exchange page for the first time forever earlier today, and was so excited to see the used book one up. I thought the cut off for this one was later this month, or I would have replied sooner (today). I really enjoyed the book I got off the last used book exchange! I guess I am too late for this one, but I'll check more often for future book exchanges. Happy exchanging, everyone! :flower:

Good morning exchangers!!
Ok, here's the deal - names will go out sometime today.
I believe that almost everyone will get their first choice!
For every one of your books that was chosen, you will receive a book from someone. For example, if you listed 6 books, and 4 were chosen, 4 books from your "want" list will come to you. Does that make sense? Any questions, just PM me.
Please try to send your books out by the send by date - this Saturday, September 23rd. As always, you are welcome to send "extras", but it is not necessary.
Thanks for joining, and happy reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter