USA data sims recommendations

ScottishFansie

Earning My Ears
Hi there

I am going to California in 10 weeks and have started to look at getting a USA Data sim card for my wifi dongle while there.
Can anyone recommend any to me?

I can't recommend a USA data SIM but you can get a Three Mobile PAYG or 1 month phone SIM and use that for the same costs as you would in the UK. Just do a search for Three Mobile Go Roam.

I can't recommend a USA data SIM but you can get a Three Mobile PAYG or 1 month phone SIM and use that for the same costs as you would in the UK. Just do a search for Three Mobile Go Roam.

Can't recommend the 1 month Sim contract enough!

I ended up switching to Three to enable me to travel anywhere without a low data limit.

If your with Vodafone and on the red service you can use your tariff now in America for free, just to let you know.

Dont know if this applies to other EU countries but we are using Three in Denmark and they allows us to use the data and minutes in a lot of countries outside EU including the US without paying extra. I have a maximum of 20GB data in Denmark of those i'm allowed to use 10GB in the US per month. The cost is approx $25 per month.

If I didn't have that plan I might opt in on a PAYG card.

Can't recommend the 1 month Sim contract enough!

I ended up switching to Three to enable me to travel anywhere without a low data limit.

Me too ... now get unlimited data as well as texts and calls for £20 per month! And can use it in the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!