URGENT! Mystic Dunes - Anyone ever stayed at their 3BR? UPDATED questions....

If you go to this site, and search for Mystic Dunnes resort on the right of the page you can access travellers photos. They are taken by guests not the stock photos. Hope this help.

...I didn't see that....thanks....although, it' still nice to have DISers post some stuff here too....;)

...dusting this off because I have another question ~ would an air mattress fit on the floor of the living room of the 1BR side of the 3BR lock-off?

...also:

I've heard that they offer a free continental breakfast - is this true?

...also:

I've heard that they offer a free continental breakfast - is this true?

If my memory is correct, the free continental breakfast is only for owners. Guests are supposed to pay a fee. Some of the attendants were better than others at checking the room cards. I'm sure a lot of people ate free that should not have. No wonder our maintenance fees are so high.

Sheila

We stayed at Mystic Dunes a couple of years ago. We had the 2 bedrm condo at the front of the complex, right across from the first pool. We really liked the place, pools were nice, fun activities at the pool where you rent the bikes. Slide at the main pool was good. Condo was really nice, very clean. The master bathroom was awesome. Sorry I don't have any pictures that would show you much of anything, possibly some pool pictures if you're really interested.

Sorry, I decided to read all the post after I replied. The breakfast is for the owners, we were told this when we toured it during the sales pitch. I'll look for my pictures, not sure if I can get into that file while I'm at work to post them.

OK, I just checked. All my pictures are close ups of my kids which just gives the pool water as the background. Sorry.

Sorry, I decided to read all the post after I replied. The breakfast is for the owners, we were told this when we toured it during the sales pitch. I'll look for my pictures, not sure if I can get into that file while I'm at work to post them.

OK, I just checked. All my pictures are close ups of my kids which just gives the pool water as the background. Sorry.

...thanks for the info - too bad about those pix, though (not that I'd think that your kids arent' adorable or anything...:rolleyes: :teeth: ) ...

...okay, so this topic is a little gross, but have there been any reports of BEDBUGS at Mystic Dunes?? It seems like there has been a recent outbreak of the critters in the WDW area, as well as much of the country, and I am getting itchy just thinking about it! :guilty: This is NOT something that I want hanging over my head....:scared:

...what's the best way to get from Mystic Dunes to AKL?? We have ADR's for Boma...

Left on 192. Right on Sherbeth Rd. Left to AKL.

It's about 5 minutes unless you hit the first light wrong.

Sheila

generally turn left pass Westgate (it is a long block) then right at stop
at traffic light just go straight.

think this is the resort behind Westgate? saw it go up - it looks very nice.

it is not in Celebration - anymore than Celebration World resort is - they are in Kissimmee'

look at the zipcode.

...I've heard reports of recent mosquito problems in the area - anyone have any other info on this???

Celebration shares the 34747 zip code with Kissimmee. And sometimes the 34747 zip code is shared with Celebration. ;)

Sure makes for some confused tourists on Market Street when we have to tell them to drive out to 192 and continue west for several miles....

Celebration shares the 34747 zip code with Kissimmee. And sometimes the 34747 zip code is shared with Celebration. ;)

Sure makes for some confused tourists on Market Street when we have to tell them to drive out to 192 and continue west for several miles....

...yup. We made a wrong turn and wound up in Celebration....:confused3

We stayed here 2 years ago and are planning a return trip this winter. We enjoyed the 3 bedroom unit as it gave my BIL and wife (no kids) a place to be alone in the evenings away from our kids and MIL. Since MIL was along at our expense to help with the kids, she shared a room with DD and they had a blast. I would agree that we liked the layout of this unit better than the 3 bedroom at Marriott's Imperial Palms. Especially for a large crowd since there are 2 living room areas and 2 kitchens (plus an extra bathroom) at Mystic Dunes.

The stock photos are pretty true to life from our experience. I'd post our photos, but I can't find them at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter