upgrading 5 day to 8 day ticket??

perdy1234

Mouseketeer
WE currently have a 5 day ticket as thats all that we could get at the time. Where and how much does it cost to upgrade to a 7 or 8 day ticket? We want to have as much time in the parks as we can. we leave on Saturday for our first trip to DL CAn't wait!

Well according to Get Away Today (reputable source) an 8 day ticket costs $244, so whatever you paid for your 5 day ticket take the difference and that's how much you have to pay. However, you may want to look into just upgrading to an AP (annual pass) which is only $259 (for the Deluxe) and gets you discounts (10-15%) at pretty much all restaurants at the resort. Those discounts can add up a lot if you plan on going to the parks 8 days. It may be worth it. But do not upgrade to an AP until after you use your Magic Morning!

I purchased minr thru a TA and for the 5 day i could get it for $185.00. I went with the 8 day pass as i was able to get it for $204.00. Since I am canadian we have limited options up here..but better than the getaway price:cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter