Upgrade!!

gswfan

Earning My Ears
:earseek: I was calling Disney this morning to order some gift baskets for our cabin when our customer service said that our room have been changed. Disney just changed our room and we now have a category 6 instead of a category 9!! They said they didn't have time to notify our agents. Great news to find out 1 day before we leave!!

1 day before our land/sea vacation!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

What wonderful news and a great sendoff. Have a magical trip and be sure and tell us all about it when you return.:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

WOW!!!!

Congratulations!!! Makes me smile ear-to-ear just hearing wonderful news like this!!! :teeth:

Let's me know that, just perhaps, I too can keep "Wishing on a Star" that we could be upgraded on our cruise in a few weeks!!!

Thanks figment! To find out 1 day before we head out, this is a wonderful surprise! THANK YOU DISNEY!!!

1 day before our land/sea vacation!!

Aren't you the lucky one?! Know you will enjoy!!
Don't think I've ever heard about as many upgrades as on this brd last few months!!

Thanks wishing, nana. When we got our doc 3 weeks ago and got the room that we requested we're pretty happy and content with what we got. Never did I think of ever getting an upgrade even though I see a thread here starting with "upgrade". I don't even bother trying to read those and get my hopes up. Now, as nana put it, to be the lucky one, we're very happy and still very surprise.

1 day to our land/sea vacation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter