upgrade question

rquebral

Earning My Ears
We will be going to POR in June. We are staying in a Royal Guest Room. My mom, sister and nephew decided to join in on the fun and booked at POR in a standard. They booked through expedia. Is there a way that I could surprise them with an upgraded room?

I have never booked a wdw trip with Expedia, but I imagine you'd have to get the Expedia res #. I don't know if changes are allowed, as I think they had to Pre pay. Too bad they didn't book direct with wdw, it would have been easier.

Hopefully someone with Expedia knowledge will come along with a more definite answer. So nice of you to want to do that.

Sue M said:
I have never booked a wdw trip with Expedia, but I imagine you'd have to get the Expedia res #. I don't know if changes are allowed, as I think they had to Pre pay. Too bad they didn't book direct with wdw, it would have been easier.

Hopefully someone with Expedia knowledge will come along with a more definite answer. So nice of you to want to do that.
Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter