Update: Offer extended

CVS
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Extrabucks
    • Includes: Academy Sports & Outdoors, AMC Theaters, Applebee's, Chili's, DoorDash, Fanatics, Fandango, Hulu, Long John Silver's, Macaroni Grill, Maggiano's, On The Border, Panera Bread, Uber and Vudu,
    • Limit of 1 per household per week with card
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 3/30/24. Post #23740
Credit Cards & More
  • Digital Wallet Discover Offer: Spend $25+ Via Digital Wallet 5 Times & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • Discover 5% Q1 2024: Drugstores
  • BOA Cash Rewards: Drugstores
  • CVS also accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay & PayPal via QR code

Market Basket

1711034457623.png
  • Get 10% Off Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: AMC Theaters, American Eagle,
    • Choice Retail Therapy, Domino's, XXX, Roblox, Spafinder, Ulta Beauty and Vud
    • Note, denominations not listed for this offer.
    • Limit not listed.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer 3/17/24 - 3/30/24.

Update: Offer extended

CVS
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Extrabucks
    • Includes: Academy Sports & Outdoors, AMC Theaters, Applebee's, Chili's, DoorDash, Fanatics, Fandango, Hulu, Long John Silver's, Macaroni Grill, Maggiano's, On The Border, Panera Bread, Uber and Vudu,
    • Limit of 1 per household per week with card
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 3/30/24. Post #23740
Credit Cards & More
  • Digital Wallet Discover Offer: Spend $25+ Via Digital Wallet 5 Times & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • Discover 5% Q1 2024: Drugstores
  • BOA Cash Rewards: Drugstores
  • CVS also accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay & PayPal via QR code

I already took advantage of this offer on 3/19/24. Wondering if I should try it again since it says once per week...

I'm assuming I'd have to wait until after this ad cycle ends??

I already took advantage of this offer on 3/19/24. Wondering if I should try it again since it says once per week...

I'm assuming I'd have to wait until after this ad cycle ends??

You are correct. The sale picks back up on 3/24/24.

Last edited:
Re: Shoprite

I dont usually shop at Shoprite but there is one near my house so I went there to do my weekly shopping and take advantage of the “buy $50 GC get a $10 store coupon”. I get to the register and there is a sign “GIFT CARD PURCHASES ARE CASH ONLY”.
….and that is why I dont shop at Shoprite.

Oh no that stinks! Never had that issue with my ShopRite. I only shop Shoprite as they have the best prices around me but yeah that's too bad about the cash only

Shoprite is the king of the game where we are, too. I will do Aldi or Lidl for a few specific things but neither has enough to make it a one-stop grocery store.

Not all ShopRites are cash only for GCs. I use my Staples Visa GCs there all the time, including when they run the GC promotion that includes DGC. If you care to, I would check with other locations. They are franchised and some franchise groups are just better than others. I personally drive about 10 minutes out of my way to go to a location that's run by one family versus another because they are always better stocked.

Family Fare & Tom’s Food Market

View attachment 842339

With the household limit of 2 on these, do they also have to be separate transactions, or can we buy two $50 DGC at the same time for $80 total?
*Update* you can buy 2 at 1 time. I just did it, so please disregard my question.

Last edited:
Shoprite is the king of the game where we are, too. I will do Aldi or Lidl for a few specific things but neither has enough to make it a one-stop grocery store.

Not all ShopRites are cash only for GCs. I use my Staples Visa GCs there all the time, including when they run the GC promotion that includes DGC. If you care to, I would check with other locations. They are franchised and some franchise groups are just better than others. I personally drive about 10 minutes out of my way to go to a location that's run by one family versus another because they are always better stocked.
This particular shoprite is kinda sketchy which is one reason I stay away. There is a nicer one near my work. I will try that one next time.

So true. There's one a little out of the way that's super sketchy and the one I go to is huge and clean and best prices even during the worst of the "supply chain" issues. I'm chuckling at your line about one family versus another as I'm imagining Mob crime families running the ShopRites. Although in my area that wouldn't be a stretch!

Re: Shoprite

I dont usually shop at Shoprite but there is one near my house so I went there to do my weekly shopping and take advantage of the “buy $50 GC get a $10 store coupon”. I get to the register and there is a sign “GIFT CARD PURCHASES ARE CASH ONLY”.
….and that is why I dont shop at Shoprite.
That’s odd. I’m pretty sure ours has a sign that says the exact opposite. You must use a card and they don’t take cash for gift cards

It did say "fulfilled by Blackhawk network" but it shows as "redeemed" for $40 in my offers wallet. Hasn't hit my account yet as a credit but seems like it will. I should probably reword my previous entry to say that. Still haven't received the cards. Estimated delivery date is 3/28, we leave 4/1

It did say "fulfilled by Blackhawk network" but it shows as "redeemed" for $40 in my offers wallet. Hasn't hit my account yet as a credit but seems like it will. I should probably reword my previous entry to say that. Still haven't received the cards. Estimated delivery date is 3/28, we leave 4/1.
Looking at the disclaimer it stated if the purchases are split, call the number on the back of your card. Maybe they can credit you the rest.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240321_215930_Chase.jpg
    Screenshot_20240321_215930_Chase.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 5
Added Offers ~ 3/22/24 / Discount District

Hannaford

1711081076755.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift cards AND $10 Groceries & Get $10 OFF
    • Includes: Kohl's, Panera Bread, McDonalds, Roblox, Sony PlayStation and Starbucks
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/24/24 - 3/30/24.

Update: Offer extended, now expires 3/30/24.

1711081472097.png

Northeast Grocery Inc.: Price Chopper, Market 32, Market Bistro and Tops Friendly Market

Tops Friendly Market
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery
    • Expires 4/30/24.

Dollar General

1711082632282.png
  • Buy TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Off
    • Includes: Academy, Domino's, Candy Crush, Fanatics, Google Play, Lowe's, Panera Bread, Sony PlayStation, Subway, Xbox and BP/AMCO Fuel Everyday.
    • Limit 1 purchase per customer
    • Excludes all $10 Gift Cards, Xbox & Google Variable Cards.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/24/25 - 3/30/24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter