Seriously? Even when they are in the wrong? Wow.
Yes. My sister ordered food from Uber Eats and never got it and Uber refused to refund her so she filed a chargeback and Uber banned her account. She lasted 6 months before she decided she really needed Uber and gave in and paid them back the amount of the chargeback and they unlocked her account.

I also have heard numerous stories about car rental companies banning people who do chargebacks.

Yes. My sister ordered food from Uber Eats and never got it and Uber refused to refund her so she filed a chargeback and Uber banned her account. She lasted 6 months before she decided she really needed Uber and gave in and paid them back the amount of the chargeback and they unlocked her account.

I also have heard numerous stories about car rental companies banning people who do chargebacks.
Uber is about as scuzy as companies come, just behind rental car companies lol.

I would file with my cc in a heartbeat in both of the above situations I responded to.

Here's a DP on the Home Depot Chase offer:
I ordered $525 worth of DGC. They shipped it in three separate orders: first 2 $200, then 1 $100 then 1 $25. Luckily the 2 $200 shipped first. I am showing the offer "redeemed" with a $40 credit. Next time I will order 5 $100s and then I think it will credit the full amount. Still a 7.6% savings so better than the regular Target one but not as good as I hoped. Lesson learned.

Edit to be more accurate: my wallet shows "redeemed" for $40. The $40 hasn't yet been credited to my account but usually it does once it shows "redeemed" and the amount.

Last edited:

I ordered $525 worth of DGC. They shipped it in three separate orders: first 2 $200, then 1 $100 then 1 $25. Luckily the 2 $200 shipped first. I was credited with a $40 credit. Next time I will order 5 $100s and then I think it will credit the full amount. Still a 7.6% savings so better than the regular Target one but not as good as I hoped. Lesson learned.
Ok I’ll just settle for the $400 with 2 $200 cards. I’m going to wait until April 1st for chase 5% at home improvement stores. Then it’s like 15%?? Fingers crossed.

I ordered $525 worth of DGC. They shipped it in three separate orders: first 2 $200, then 1 $100 then 1 $25. Luckily the 2 $200 shipped first. I was credited with a $40 credit. Next time I will order 5 $100s and then I think it will credit the full amount. Still a 7.6% savings so better than the regular Target one but not as good as I hoped. Lesson learned.
I'm glad it worked! I thought I had read someone said it was fulfilled by a third party or something so was waiting for this data point. Thanks!

I'm glad it worked! I thought I had read someone said it was fulfilled by a third party or something so was waiting for this data point. Thanks!
It did say "fulfilled by Blackhawk network" but it shows as "redeemed" for $40 in my offers wallet. Hasn't hit my account yet as a credit but seems like it will. I should probably reword my previous entry to say that. Still haven't received the cards. Estimated delivery date is 3/28, we leave 4/1.

Re: Shoprite

I dont usually shop at Shoprite but there is one near my house so I went there to do my weekly shopping and take advantage of the “buy $50 GC get a $10 store coupon”. I get to the register and there is a sign “GIFT CARD PURCHASES ARE CASH ONLY”.
….and that is why I dont shop at Shoprite.

Re: Shoprite

I dont usually shop at Shoprite but there is one near my house so I went there to do my weekly shopping and take advantage of the “buy $50 GC get a $10 store coupon”. I get to the register and there is a sign “GIFT CARD PURCHASES ARE CASH ONLY”.
….and that is why I dont shop at Shoprite.
Oh no that stinks! Never had that issue with my ShopRite. I only shop Shoprite as they have the best prices around me but yeah that's too bad about the cash only

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1711030092488.png

• $55 Choice Game & Grub eGift Cards for $50
  • $50 Dave & Buster’s eGift Cards for $40
  • $60 Fanatics eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $100 One4All eGift Card & Get $10 Kroger eGift card
  • $50 Red Robin eGift Cards for $40
  • $50 Uber eGift Cards for $45
  • $25 White Castle eGift Cards for $20
  • Buy $50 Zaxby’s eGift Cards & Get $10 Kroger eGift card

I'm trying to order 2x$200 DGCs from Home Depot, but it'll only let me put 1 in my cart. Same with other denominations. Anyone else having this issue?

I'm trying to order 2x$200 DGCs from Home Depot, but it'll only let me put 1 in my cart. Same with other denominations. Anyone else having this issue?
I had to put one in my cart and then put a second one in my cart. There was no way to change the quantity. But once you do that, it will show quantity: 2

It did say "fulfilled by Blackhawk network" but it shows as "redeemed" for $40 in my offers wallet. Hasn't hit my account yet as a credit but seems like it will. I should probably reword my previous entry to say that. Still haven't received the cards. Estimated delivery date is 3/28, we leave 4/1.
If you don't mind please let us know when the credit hits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter