:welcome:back! You're good to go with Disney & SW. I think there was a glitch with another offer that's now expired. Remember don't use any earned rewards with your purchase.
Thank you! I do lurk here, feel out of my element as you gals are so on point.

No idea I couldn’t use the target rewards, glad you mentioned it!

Annoyed, just going to miss you in April! We are there from the 16th to the 24th. Going to do my first disney 5K, pray for me lol.

Thank you! I do lurk here, feel out of my element as you gals are so on point.

No idea I couldn’t use the target rewards, glad you mentioned it!

Annoyed, just going to miss you in April! We are there from the 16th to the 24th. Going to do my first disney 5K, pray for me lol.

Not you too, darn, this isn't my year! :(

Good luck with your run & have a wonderful trip!
See you on the dark side. ::yes::

I'm looking for Greenmade multi purpose storage unit sold at Costco . I see it available online for $29.99 but in-club they're $19.99. Are you seeing it at your club?
They sell out like hotcakes, I never saw them at my location but was told I missed them by a week :confused3

1709673958876.png

1709674391374.png
These are a perfect size to put in your luggage, like shoe box size. Hear me out. The wall safe isn't large enough for us, your miles may vary. We've tried other ways to keep our stuff locked up but it's messy. I don't plan on bringing the whole unit, just one bin and a heavy duty lock. Are they at your location?

I'm looking for Greenmade multi purpose storage unit sold at Costco . I see it available online for $29.99 but in-club they're $19.99. Are you seeing it at your club?
They sell out like hotcakes, I never saw them at my location but was told I missed them by a week :confused3

View attachment 839320

View attachment 839325
These are a perfect size to put in your luggage, like shoe box size. Hear me out. The wall safe isn't large enough for us, your miles may vary. We've tried other ways to keep our stuff locked up but it's messy. I don't plan on bringing the whole unit, just one bin and a heavy duty lock. Are they at your location?
Yes I saw them at my location a while back. I was looking for a storage solution for all the tools and nuts, bolts and screws we have collected. No dice on that though.

I need to buy a non-Teflon frying pan for our trip in April. We cook in the villa quite a bit and the one Disney provides was not big enough last time. I would take the home one, but it’s kind of heavy.

And Target is introducing a paid membership called Target Circle 360. The only benefit I’m seeing is same day delivery, but do many people really need that from Target?
https://corporate.target.com/news-features/article/2024/03/target-circle-loyalty-program

View attachment 839320

View attachment 839325
I go to my local Costco once a week and I have never seen these at the 2 stores I frequent.

Fox news - the joke of all broadcasters were telling people to change their furnace air filters to reduce the toxic fumes.
My son is an HVAC system designer and that is the first thing they are instructed to do. Change out the furnace filter after any type of negative event(wildfire smoke, etc). The toxins get caught in the filter and can cause lingering smell and breathing issues. We were downwind of a large house fire a few months ago and the fire department told us the same.

Yes I saw them at my location a while back. I was looking for a storage solution for all the tools and nuts, bolts and screws we have collected. No dice on that though.

I need to buy a non-Teflon frying pan for our trip in April. We cook in the villa quite a bit and the one Disney provides was not big enough last time. I would take the home one, but it’s kind of heavy.

And Target is introducing a paid membership called Target Circle 360. The only benefit I’m seeing is same day delivery, but do many people really need that from Target?
https://corporate.target.com/news-features/article/2024/03/target-circle-loyalty-program
Basically it just sounds like the Shipt membership but being rebranded to Circle 360.

I can’t believe they are rebranding the red card to Circle Card. It’s been Red card for what seems like forever. At least it never got rebranded to “Cartwheel Card” for those that remember Cartwheel.

Unfortunately they are removing the 1% earnings when not using the red …errr circle card.

When Target was a 5% category on Chase or Discover I would always use that card instead and pick up the extra 1% back.

1709686991867.jpeg

Did you know?

Back in 2023 TSA Agents were arrested for theft. How do you protect yourself?

It's recommended you keep your wallet & other valuables at the bottom of your backpack and stay with your bin.
They should be placed there prior to entering the airport.

But what if you need your ID?
DH, DS and I keep our ID's in one slim wallet.​

Have you made other changes?
We are "stripped down" before leaving the house (belts, jewelry, empty pockets, etc) with the absolute essentials (passport, boarding pass, other ID) in the outer pocket of one personal bag. Also, we are carry-on only. No problems "so far"!!!!

How are these used at the festival and where can they be purchased?

Scan your mini festival gift card to pay for food, merchandise and more. These cards can be activated with as little as $15. Acceptable forms of payment include credit cards, cash and MagicBands.

You can find mini festival gift cards at any festival kiosk throughout the park, as well as at the following locations:
Disney Gift Cards can be reloaded at any merchandise location owned and operated by Disney, including those listed above.

From https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...er-and-garden-festival/#drawer-card-giftcards

Did you know?

It's recommended you keep your wallet & other valuables at the bottom of your backpack and stay with your bin.

We use small flat waist packs that fit inside your waist band. When we traveled to China we needed to carry large amounts of cash, no way I was putting that through in a bin so used the waist packs. I can fit my ID, passport and a few credit cards or cash. We also have Global Entry/Pre check so we don't have to take things out, remove shoes, etc and it's easier to keep an eye on your stuff.

Did you know?

I’m much more careful about stuffing anything in side pockets after seeing the videos. Won’t even put my charger in there anymore. As far as checked baggage I know every single item is eligible for theft up to the whole suitcase so I don’t put in anything I’m not willing to lose.

My BFF took a different approach for carry-on’s and uses the side pockets for dirty socks now lol

Last edited:
We use small flat waist packs that fit inside your waist band. When we traveled to China we needed to carry large amounts of cash, no way I was putting that through in a bin so used the waist packs. I can fit my ID, passport and a few credit cards or cash. We also have Global Entry/Pre check so we don't have to take things out, remove shoes, etc and it's easier to keep an eye on your stuff.
Can you keep the waist pack on in pre check?

Where I could see the Target Circle 360 for $49 being a good deal is if you travel a lot and need groceries delivered to your hotel, specifically Disney World hotels this works really well. Target via Shipt has had this for $99/year but the $49/year promotion as the renamed Target Circle 360 might be useful at least for 1 year.

Fox news - the joke of all broadcasters were telling people to change their furnace air filters to reduce the toxic fumes.

My son is an HVAC system designer and that is the first thing they are instructed to do. Change out the furnace filter after any type of negative event(wildfire smoke, etc). The toxins get caught in the filter and can cause lingering smell and breathing issues. We were downwind of a large house fire a few months ago and the fire department told us the same.

Buddy, this wasn't after the event. No, this was during a live feed while the fire and smoke was ragging. Change your filter to breath purified air.

We were getting Neighborhood alerts, people were a little unsure of what to do. Our neighbor from across the street, a retired firefighter, suggested we shut all windows and doors, lay down blankets along the door to secure any drafts and stay away from windows due to flying debris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter