• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

But if you scroll down on that Rakuten/Sam's page, doesn't it show 16% on memberships and 1-2% on various other things?

That very well could be the case now. Honestly it was a reminder to get a screenshot. When using Rakuten I only buy merchandise, never gift cards and even then getting cb from them can be a hassle but some here have success without issue.

Good morning, have a quick update. My cb posted on my chase card. Original offer was $15 back on $100 purchase. This worked on the purchase of a physical gc which I received last week.

My target offer also worked and received cb. That offer was 10% cb max $12 and tha posted using egc.

Unfortunately, still nothing on BJ's and that was a big one I was hoping would work. The shopping trip is open on RMN, but no purchase amount tracking. I just received the gc on Saturday so I'm still hoping it might track, but not holding my breath.

Best Buy
1707155859989.png
1707155867072.png

• Buy $50 Shell Gift Card for $45
  • Buy $100 Apple Gift Card & Get $10 Best Buy gift card
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Chase/BofA Offer:
    • Get 10% back, up to $33 max cashback.
    • Expires 3/02/24.
  • Cash App Offer: Get 10% Off
    • Expires 2/04/24. YMMV
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • BB also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1707159308813.png
  • Buy $50 Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Cards for $42.50
  • Buy $50 Chipotle Gift Cards for $42.50
  • Buy $50 Dave & Buster’s Gift Card for $40
  • Buy $100 Fanatics Gift Cards for $90
  • Buy $50 GolfNow Gift Cards for $45
    • Limit 3. Direct link
  • Buy $50 Home Chef Gift Cards for $40
  • Buy $200 Lowe’s Gift Card for $180
  • Buy $50 O’Charley’s Gift Cards for $40
  • Buy $50 Subway Gift Cards for $40
  • Buy $50 Uber Gift Cards for $45
  • Buy $60 Under Armour Gift Cards for $50
  • Buy $50 White Castle Gift Cards for $40
  • Buy $35 Zaxby’s Gift Cards for $30

eGifter

1707159728770.png
  • $50 Regal Cinemas Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: MOVIE224
  • $50 H&M Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: H&M224

Last edited:
Newegg Shell Shocker

1707160304094.png
  • $100 PlayStation Store eGift Card for $92 with Promo Code SSDP548

Last edited:
Albertsons Companies:

Albertsons - Look for the sign!​
1707161165511.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save $10 on your next shopping order
    • Includes: AMC Theaters, Bass Pro Shops, Bath & Body Works, Bloomin Brand, Chili’s, Disney, DoorDash, Fanatics, Foot Locker, Hulu, Kohl’s, Nordstrom, PetSmart, PlayStation, Texas Roadhouse and Uber
    • Uber offer per transaction.
    • Gift Card offers must be in a single transaction
    • $10 Coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions or store service.
    • Expires 2/13/24. Slickdeals

It will not work on GCs of any kind.
Good afternoon. I’m confused about the Target $ off deals in varying amounts. It does say not on any gift cards. Is that correct this time? I just bought gift cards in January and it gave me the reward.
So did anyone actually try to buy one at Target- and did it work or not? Thanks
Also, for those Acme shoppers you can buy multiple $50 Disney gift cards and get multiple $10 off a food prlurchase coupons. They just need to be in separate transactions.

No bonus for me however husband had spend 40 x 2 get 10. Bought 1 DGC last night and 1 bonus was marked as completed. Today the bonus offer is gone. This happen to anyone else?

Good afternoon. I’m confused about the Target $ off deals in varying amounts. It does say not on any gift cards. Is that correct this time? I just bought gift cards in January and it gave me the reward.
Also, for those Acme shoppers you can buy multiple $50 Disney gift cards and get multiple $10 off a food prlurchase coupons. They just need to be in separate transactions.

There are TWO Target Circle offers, here's what it might look like:

1707164619958.png

Target Circle Offer - Various targeted offers
Target Circle Reward - Various targeted offers
Which offer do you have, an offer or Reward?

Last edited:

View attachment 831773

Or you can get nothing. Like me.
I almost never have any Target Circle offers. If you don't have any - don't feel alone. There's a handful of us who get "nothing". It constantly feels like an episode of Seinfeld... "no soup for you"!!

No bonus for me however husband had spend 40 x 2 get 10. Bought 1 DGC last night and 1 bonus was marked as completed. Today the bonus offer is gone. This happen to anyone else?

Same, checked again and this time DH has Spend $60 3 times & Earn $20 reward.

This does happen from time to time that's why I always wait a few days before buying gc. It's just a glitch, give it a few days to sort itself out.

Can someone remind me if I have to pay for the bonus offer with my red card ?

A regular red circle bonus? No. I don’t even have a red card & have gotten offers before & have one now too. There might be some red card offers I don’t know about since I do have that CC. But if there are, I’d assume they would make it pretty clear it is a CC only offer.

View attachment 831773

View attachment 831773

Thsnks so much. I sadly have an offfer. Last time I did have the Reward. Back to Acme it is ! Thx😄

A regular red circle bonus? No. I don’t even have a red card & have gotten offers before & have one now too. There might be some red card offers I don’t know about since I do have that CC. But if there are, I’d assume they would make it pretty clear it is a CC only offer.

Hmm, I don't think Target requires you to use a Redcard on any offer. I have to admit, I had the Redcard exclusive 5% offer but didn't use it. Out of curiosity did anyone use that offer with a different CC?

What happens if you add a gift card to a Target Circle offer?

I ask because I have the $10 off a $60 order and then a $20 reward for 2 $70 purchases. If I add a $10 gift card (or actually prepaid phone card) with $60 of merchandise, would I still get credit for the offer? Or does the presence of an ineligible item invalidate the whole thing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter