Nope, you are correct. I screenshot everything. This was 2023 Q3:

View attachment 823011

So they do both because this was my hyatt last quarter. I didn't screenshot by dis offer because it's groceries etc and I'll use my freedom or gold before I'd do 5% on dis, can't get it to pull up again to see the amount.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230928_060022_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230928_060022_Chrome.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 4
The $1500 limit is usually for the Chase Freedom cards that have revolving 5% categories.

It only works on the old Chase Freedom card which you cannot activate anymore and the Chase Freedom Flex card.

That is activated at this link: https://www.chasebonus.com/
I was getting the $1,500 limit that @gottalovepluto Was talking about via Chase.com/mybonus until q4 when it was taken down to 1k. Last year I posted the Disney card at $1500. No luck on Amazon just gas groceries and restaurants. I guess I will sock drawer the Sam’s card and use Disney for gas this quarter.

So they do both because this was my hyatt last quarter. I didn't screenshot by dis offer because it's groceries etc and I'll use my freedom or gold before I'd do 5% on dis, can't get it to pull up again to see the amount.
Yes I was shocked that the third quarter I got it on one of our 3 original freedom cards and we got 9x (1x +4x +4x) which was nice to use the at Meijer gas stations when they had the mperks deals on gift cards. This was the first time we got it on a card that wasn’t cobranded like sw Disney or united

Thank you. I just checked my Disney CC and have this offer. Will max out grocery on CFF and restaurant on Discover and then move onto this if these two actually max (grocery will - restaurant - maybe??). In the meantime I will use the Disney card for gas. Have no trips planned so don't need the Disney money, but always have DVC dues......

I have the Chase United card too. Haven't checked it, but might. If the above gets maxed out on all three I can move onto the United card - but that is unlikely.
This was us last year as both Discover and Chase had groceries in the 1st quarter. Then I had the bonus on Disney and united cards. Plus I had opened a freedom unlimited which for the first year offered 5x on groceries. 8 cards up to $1,500 = $12,000. Let’s just say we didn’t come close to maxing that out. :laughing:

Chase Bonus:

I haven't been able to get a bonus in a long time. Every time I try to do this for my Disney Premier Visa, I get the following...
"The offer you are attempting to access is not available for the card account you entered. If you have another account, please try signing in using that card's information."

Is there a way to activate directly when your are signed into your account?

Will you help me think through this and check my logic? I only use the Chase Disney VISA when I get a good discount on ShopDisney. Since its rewards are only Disney Points and not cash back, I can get cash back using another card and use my Target RedCard for a 5% back on Disney gift cards. Does that make sense?
I am not sure I know what you are asking. I rarely use my Chase Disney VISA as well. I use it if there is a good offer not found on one of my other cards (the discounts for merchants like 15% off a certain retailer). I use it if there is a good bonus offer. Like now I will get the 5x points on gas from 1/15-1/31. None of my other cards have that for gas. I can use the Disney Points to pay my dues if I don't plan a trip.

Other than that, here is the logic I use when selecting a card:
1. Is there a bonus offer that will save me real money, even if points awarded are less?
2. No bonus - which card will give me the most points/cash back (I have URs, MRs, Discover Cash, Disney Points and United Points)
3. DH does not want to carry more than one card so he uses the CFU - 1.5x on all purchases. He used it at a drug store yesterday. If I was with him, I would have used my Discover Card for 5x. It used to irk me a little, but I got over it. The CFU is probably our most used card, and we rack up a lot of URs each month just on normal spend. And I am usually pretty good at maxing out of the 5x categories on my own. If I don't max out the category, that is fine too. I find that normal spend to get rewards is better than overspending JUST to get rewards.

As for discounted Target Red Card purchases - I almost exclusively use my RedCard at Target for non gift card purchases. I do NOT get most of my discounted Disney gift cards there, however. I can usually find cash savings of more than 5% throughout the year. If I NEED a Disney gift card, and there is not a better-than-5% opportunity at the time, I will use my Red Card for the 5%.

I haven't been able to get a bonus in a long time. Every time I try to do this for my Disney Premier Visa, I get the following...
"The offer you are attempting to access is not available for the card account you entered. If you have another account, please try signing in using that card's information."

You aren’t targeted right now then.

DH and I don't always get Chase Bonus. I just checked my Disney Visa and received the same message as you.

You should go into your account, under settings and look for anything promotional to confirm you've signed up for them. If you already are then remove it/decline. On the 14th or 15th, go back in and accept.
Or call CS and see if there is an issue.

Tried on more time today Jan 5th about 26 hours since the last attempt.

This time I never got an order confirmation email .......but within 15 minutes I did get a cancellation email.

I guess I am done for a while.

I enjoyed it while it worked.

Woohoo! DH got the Amazon Chase Bonus
  • Amazon Prime Visa: Get 5% cb on Grocery, Gas & Restaurants on $1k spend.
    • Offer valid 1/15/24 - 3/31/24.
1704649226325.png

Neither of us were targeted on our Disney Visa's so those are going back in the sock drawer along with Delta Amex. Such crappy offers too, doubt they'll be seeing the light of day anytime soon.

Last edited:
Meijer - Keep track of your points!
1704481857264.png
A Grand Haven (Michigan) man was arrested after allegedly stealing Meijer “mPerks” account information and selling them online

Attorney General Dana Nessel held a press conference on Jan. 4, announcing Nicholas Mui, 22, was charged with the following:
  • One count of criminal enterprise – a 20-year felony
  • One count of use of a computer to commit a crime – a 20-year felony
  • Seven counts of identity theft – 5-year felonies each
The identity theft investigation began in April and May 2023 after Meijer customers noticed points were vanishing from their mPerks accounts.

According to Nessel, the crime was committed against hundreds of accounts spanning across the following counties:
  • Bay
  • Emmett
  • Ingham
  • Kent
  • Livingston
  • Marquette
  • St. Joseph
Mui was arraigned on Dec. 27 in the 59th District Court in Kent County. He was given a $25,000 cash/surety bond. He will appear in court on Jan. 9 for a probable cause conference.

Nessel said the victims’ points were reimbursed.

“The originating breach target in this case was not believed to be Meijer,” said Nessel.

Nessel believes Meijer was not hacked or infiltrated to obtain the account credentials, but it was a case of “credential stuffing,” meaning account credentials were obtained in large-scale data breaches are batched and sold. Regardless of the source of the data, the originating breach target, the credentials are then processed through software searching for successful access attempts across other login databases. For Meijer customers who used the same username and password on the original breached account and their mPerks account, access was granted and many of these credentials were sold or offered for sale.

Nessel added Mui was able to obtain customer information from a separate data breach. Nessel said some of the victims were part of a previous data breach of the app MyFitnessPal, which was hacked several years ago affecting millions of users.

“Consumers should heed this warning and exercise smart password discipline,” said Nessel. Direct link

Post #3 Credit Card Offers & More

1704484582704.png

Citi Shop Your Way Mastercard: Earn up to 10% back on Gas station, Grocery store and Restaurant
  • $100 Statement Credit when you spend $1,000‍ -‍ $1,999.99 each‍ ‍month, OR
  • $200 Statement Credit when you spend $2,000 or more each‍ ‍month
  • Expires 12/31/24. DDG
Wow, what a generous long term offer!
For those interested in signing up for a new credit card or have questions, please go to: I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023

Edit to add: It’s a good card if you plan to take advantage of these promotions. But usually it takes about a year to start receiving these offers.

Last edited:
With the new CC Bonuses, some of these gift card deals should be given another look!

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
H-E-B
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery
Discount District
Albertson's & Safeway
United Supermarkets
Credit Cards & More

Cardenas Market
Credit Cards & More
GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant

GIANT, Martin’s, Stop & Shop
Giant
Credit Cards & More
  • GIANT Amex Offer: Get 20% back, up to $15
H-E-B
  • Buy $150 Select Gift Cards & Get $25 H-E-B gift card
    • Includes: Delta, Disney, Fandango, Hotels .com, Southwest, Uber or VUDU
    • Limit 1 brand per household.
    • Digital Coupons
    • Must load digital coupon
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 1/09/24. Post #22008
Credit Cards & More
Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points On 3rd Party Gift Cards including prepaid Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Links above
    • Excludes variable load Visa & Mastercard
    • Expires 1/07/24.
Credit Cards and More

Last edited:
Why is Domino's pizza so popular? :confused3
I'm very familiar with it, my sister and her man owned their own store for years and I did work for them but honestly (and not to offend anyone), it wasn't all that then or now.
We have amazing pizza near me (I'm right by New Haven, CT - they are known for their pizza). But sometimes crappy Domino's just hits the spot. I don't know why, and yes I judge me too. But they use fresh mushrooms at least!

We have amazing pizza near me (I'm right by New Haven, CT - they are known for their pizza). But sometimes crappy Domino's just hits the spot. I don't know why, and yes I judge me too. But they use fresh mushrooms at least!

Fresh mushrooms! :rotfl:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter