Check Your Account!
Offer is not listed on Discount District as it's a personal offer.

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

Best Customer Bonus

1704387908168.png
  • Save $8.00 on TWO $100 Visa or Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Excludes $25, $50, Multipack and Variable Load Gift Cards.
    • Be sure to add 4x fuel digital coupon for prepaid Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards. :thumbsup2
    • Expires 2/04/24.

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1704389136622.png

• Earn 4x Fuel Points On 3rd Party Gift Cards
  • Also includes prepaid Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards and Disneyland Park Tickets.
    • All 3rd Party
    • All Disney
    • Purchase fees & shipping charges apply on Visa & Mastercard gift cards
    • Excludes: Visa & Mastercard egift cards
    • Expires 1/07/24.

Can you explain why this is so good? Is it to receive a lower gas price? Thanks!
Yes I bought $200 Disney gift card and got 800 points than I had purchased a $15 dominos card and had a digital coupon so I got an additional 200 points…you receive $1 off for each @00 points so I saved $15 off my gas when I filled my tank.

Interestingly, I still have a Walgreens 10% CashApp offer (aka Boost) loaded and it previously said it would expire at the end of 2023, but it now says it expires in 4 weeks.
Nice! My 10% HD one still set to expire tomorrow. The ladies working there in the mornings are probably gonna think I died when I stop showing up. Been hitting that offer for like a month!

Last edited:

Chase quarterly bonus offers on Amzn and Disney cards showed today for 5% at grocery, gas and restaurants up to $1k in purchases from 1/15-3/31. No email received.

Didn't these used to be $1500 in spend or am I mixing these up with CF 5x category?

The one I had for last quarter was also 1k, still have the screen shot.

Chase quarterly bonus offers on Amazon and Disney cards showed today for 5% at grocery, gas and restaurants up to $1k in purchases from 1/15-3/31. No email received.

Didn't these used to be $1500 in spend or am I mixing these up with CF 5x category?

My Disney Visa bonus for Q4 was $1K, this might be the norm.

So the Chase Bonus Q1
Earn 5% CB on Grocery, Gas & Restaurants on $1k spend.
Offer valid 1/15/24 - 3/31/24.

That's how it reads? I haven't tried.
For those interested,

Chase Bonus:

Last edited:
I'm also seeing:

Chase My Bonus Spending Offers
IHG, Marriott, Southwest, United etc.:

• Earn 10X miles at gas stations, grocery stores and Amazon on up to $1,000
  • 5X miles at gas stations, grocery stores and Amazon on up to $1,000
  • Targeted for some offers like $25 – $35 off HBO Max
  • January 1 through March 31, 2024.
  • Travel on Points - very good site BTW.

Last edited:
The $1500 limit is usually for the Chase Freedom cards that have revolving 5% categories.

It only works on the old Chase Freedom card which you cannot activate anymore and the Chase Freedom Flex card.

That is activated at this link: https://www.chasebonus.com/

Can you explain why this is so good? Is it to receive a lower gas price? Thanks!

I think it depends on which credit cards you'll be using to buy gift cards and pay for gas. More offers are coming through so be sure to check your cards.

Gas Only
  • BOA 3% Gas category
  • Chase Bonus Q1: Earn 5-10x Miles or 5% cb on Gas Stations
  • U.S. Bank Kroger MC: Save an additional 25¢ per gallon of fuel each time you redeem at least 100 Fuel Points and meet the ($6,000 annually) spend minimum.
Percentage wise it's possible to save 20%+ on DGC. Again, it depends on which credit cards you'll be using to buy gift cards.

Chase quarterly bonus offers on Amzn and Disney cards showed today for 5% at grocery, gas and restaurants up to $1k in purchases from 1/15-3/31. No email received.

Thank you. I just checked my Disney CC and have this offer. Will max out grocery on CFF and restaurant on Discover and then move onto this if these two actually max (grocery will - restaurant - maybe??). In the meantime I will use the Disney card for gas. Have no trips planned so don't need the Disney money, but always have DVC dues......

I have the Chase United card too. Haven't checked it, but might. If the above gets maxed out on all three I can move onto the United card - but that is unlikely.

I have the Chase United card too. Haven't checked it, but might. If the above gets maxed out on all three I can move onto the United card - but that is unlikely.
Right!? It's crazy how the same type of offers drop at once.

I don't argue with DH about money, nope, but when things like this happen I hold out my hand and remind him I have zero apps on my phone. :laughing:

Thank you. I just checked my Disney CC and have this offer. Will max out grocery on CFF and restaurant on Discover and then move onto this if these two actually max (grocery will - restaurant - maybe??). In the meantime I will use the Disney card for gas. Have no trips planned so don't need the Disney money, but always have DVC dues......
Will you help me think through this and check my logic? I only use the Chase Disney VISA when I get a good discount on ShopDisney. Since its rewards are only Disney Points and not cash back, I can get cash back using another card and use my Target RedCard for a 5% back on Disney gift cards. Does that make sense?

I have a united card and it says it's not valid for this offer when I tried to activate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter