• Offer valid 12/10/23 – 12/16/23.

Staples
View attachment 816100

• Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards with no purchase fee
    • Limit 8 per customer per day.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/10/23 - 12/16/23.
Credit Cards & More
Hooray! Need to pick up $1400 worth of these. Will be on vacation in So Cal but DH is going to have to deal when I tell him I need a quick run to Staples on Sunday, lol

Update: This offer is extended one more week.

ShopRite
View attachment 816095

• Buy $100 Any 3rd Party gift cards & Get $20 Off next purchase
    • Must be one transaction.
    • Limit one per customer, with card
    • Excludes: ShopRite, Visa, Mastercard & all financial products.
    • Coupon prints at register and must be presented to redeem $20 on your next shopping order.
    • Minimum purchase of $20 required (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
    • Maryland: Expires 12/14/23.
    • Outside Of Maryland: Expires 12/16/23?.
    • Original Post #21066
Credit Cards & More
  • ShopRite Amex Offer: Various offers
    • Get 20% back as statement credit up to a total of $15. Online and in store.
    • Expires 12/15/23. Post #18961 :thumbsup2 @miztressuz
Am I correct in assuming I can repeat this next week if I did it this week?

We have a have a trip in February and I’m trying to stock up to pay for meals because it appears my younger daughter is a foodie - she already gave me a list of must eat places.

Am I correct in assuming I can repeat this next week if I did it this week?

We have a have a trip in February and I’m trying to stock up to pay for meals because it appears my younger daughter is a foodie - she already gave me a list of must eat places.

IDK if the offer resets, since it's a new week, I would hope so.

ShopRite
  • Buy 3rd Party gift cards & Get $20 Off next purchase
    • Must be one transaction.
    • Limit one per customer, with card
    • Excludes: ShopRite, Visa, Mastercard & all financial products.
    • Coupon prints at register and must be presented to redeem $20 on your next shopping order.
    • Minimum purchase of $20 required (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
    • Maryland: Expires 12/14/23.
    • Outside Of Maryland: Expires 12/16/23.
    • Post #21066

Last edited:

so this is interesting, check out the banner at the top of Costco's webpage . although when you click on it, it says not available....

1701981211127.png

so this is interesting, check out the banner at the top of Costco's webpage . although when you click on it, it says not available....

View attachment 816171

Yeah it’s been there for at least an hour or so now. When I’m not signed in, I can get to the product page. But then as soon as I sign in I get the not available error.

Yeah it’s been there for at least an hour or so now. When I’m not signed in, I can get to the product page. But then as soon as I sign in I get the not available error.
I no longer have the link on my page but I refreshed for like two hours with no luck.

I would be remiss if I didn't take the time to acknowledge what took place in our history on Dec. 7, 1941, Pearl Harbor.

'A Date Which Will Live in Infamy'

President Franklin D. Roosevelt addressed a joint session of the U.S. Congress on December 8, the day after the crushing attack on Pearl Harbor.

“Yesterday, December 7, 1941—a date which will live in infamy—the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan.”

1701994356094.png

The attack on Pearl Harbor killed 2,403 U.S. personnel, including sailors, soldiers and civilians. Additionally, 1,178 people were wounded. 129 Japanese soldiers were killed.

Half of the dead at Pearl Harbor were on the USS Arizona. Today the sunken battleship serves as a memorial to all Americans who died in the attack.

1701994567783.png
We Remember

I need some info please. I haven’t used these “Gift of Choice” gift cards before. They say they have Disney cards on their site. Can I redeem any “Gift of choice” card for a Disney card or does the card I purchase at the store have to say Disney on it? Any limitations on these cards that I should know about? Am I making sense? Lol
Thanks in advance for any help.

I need some info please. I haven’t used these “Gift of Choice” gift cards before. They say they have Disney cards on their site. Can I redeem any “Gift of choice” card for a Disney card or does the card I purchase at the store have to say Disney on it? Any limitations on these cards that I should know about? Am I making sense? Lol
Which gift of choice gift cards are you referring to? There are so many different companies selling these types of cards, but I haven't seen one yet that included Disney.

Which gift of choice gift cards are you referring to? There are so many different companies selling these types of cards, but I haven't seen one yet that included Disney.

I'm wondering if @PoohBear is trying to exchange/buy Disney GC from one of the stores much like the way Happy use to work. ?

I'm new to this. Rite Aid is at 8% on cash app. Would that work for Disney Gift cards? I know it worked at Home Depot for the 10% until I messed up, deselected the offer and lost it. 🙄

I was referencing the ones listed at GIANT in post 21068 and on the first post

I was referencing the ones listed at GIANT in post 21068 and on the first post

You're referring to this on Post #1? If so, you read it wrong. GIANT sells Disney gift cards, with this offer you will earn 8x points. That's all. There's no mention of using a Choice brand gift card.

GIANT, Martin’s & Stop & Shop
GIANT & Martin's
  • Earn 8x Points On Disney Gift Cards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter