I got 3 x $100 get $20. Went this morning and activated bonus. Bought 3 DGC @ 50 each. Paid, left store and in car bonus 1 step was checked off. Now when I go on the bonus is no longer activated and so the 1 bonus is not marked. However when going into the app more I see the bonus was activated and that 1 step was completed. Anyone else having trouble with the bonus not showing activated and not showing a step being completed. I tried reentering the receipt but it was not accepted of course.

Someone posted a picture of a Sam's Club ad in a FB Group I'm on .. starting on 11/3/23 - $180 for a $200 Disney Gift Card from Sam's Club. Limit 2 per membership.

9% off face value, combine with the Chase Freedom 5% off on Warehouse Clubs for 14.5% off plus whatever cashback is at the time (many times it is only 1-2%).

Not my photo, this was taken from Facebook (credit to Jamie Gentsch).

1698175685271.png

Last edited:

Someone posted a picture of a Sam's Club ad in a FB Group I'm on .. starting on 11/3/23 - $180 for a $200 Disney Gift Card from Sam's Club. Limit 2 per membership.

9% off face value, combine with the Chase Freedom 5% off on Warehouse Clubs for 14.5% off plus whatever cashback is at the time (many times it is only 1-2%).

View attachment 804795
Just came to post this! A comment under it also said it goes live at 12:01AM on 11/3, but that if you are a Sam's Club plus member, the deal goes live at 10:01pm on 11/2.

I got 3 x $100 get $20. Went this morning and activated bonus. Bought 3 DGC @ 50 each. Paid, left store and in car bonus 1 step was checked off. Now when I go on the bonus is no longer activated and so the 1 bonus is not marked. However when going into the app more I see the bonus was activated and that 1 step was completed. Anyone else having trouble with the bonus not showing activated and not showing a step being completed. I tried reentering the receipt but it was not accepted of course.
I did the same thing this morning. Activated the bonus, bought $125 of giftcards, verified that step 1 was complete. Now, I just went in to check based on your post and it isn't showing as activated online or in the app....not sure what to do now. I was just going to make another purchase but not if I'm not getting credit for it.

Edit to add: When I look at my "activity" online, it does show I activated it this morning and completed step one. I don't know now whether to "reactivate". Maybe I'll see if they fix it first.

One of my Target offers is 3 $120 purchases and get a $40 reward. The other account is 3 $90 purchases get a $25 reward. So one for a little over 11% and the other is about 9.25%.

I did the same thing this morning. Activated the bonus, bought $125 of giftcards, verified that step 1 was complete. Now, I just went in to check based on your post and it isn't showing as activated online or in the app....not sure what to do now. I was just going to make another purchase but not if I'm not getting credit for it.

Edit to add: When I look at my "activity" online, it does show I activated it this morning and completed step one. I don't know now whether to "reactivate". Maybe I'll see if they fix it first.
I did try reactivation but it won't work. I tried putting my receipt in and it got rejected because it already went in. My activity also shows step 1 completed. I am going to wait till tomorrow and call.

Be careful with the target circle offers - I activated one earlier, made a purchase, got the first check mark, the logged into the app a few hours later and the checkmark disappeared and I was told the offer was not activated. It doesn't seem to be sticking for me.

Be careful with the target circle offers - I activated one earlier, made a purchase, got the first check mark, the logged into the app a few hours later and the checkmark disappeared and I was told the offer was not activated. It doesn't seem to be sticking for me.
Same thing happened to me. Hoping that it fixes itself tomorrow.

Be sure to check your Discover card emails. There are various offers now going on. I got spend 2500
get 250 back. Im stacking that with the their quarter 4 5x from Target to the limit then the rest
on hopefully black friday Dis card specials or Sams'/BJ's offers.

The same offer is on DH's card and I had my brother check his card and he has it also. Im using all 3 for
Disney gift cards. I need 15k for next year's cruises and half way there with this sudden offer. So check yr emails!

Last edited:

View attachment 804810
If I remember from last year they sold out really quick. I don’t have a plus membership anymore so I assume they will all be sold out

Be sure to check your Discover card emails. There are various offers now going on. I got spend 2500
get 250 back. Im stacking that with the their quarter 4 5x from Target offer to the limit then the rest
on hopefully black friday Dis card specials or Sams'/BJ's offers.

The same offer is on DH's card and I had my brother check his card and he has it also. Im using all 3 for
Disney gift cards. I need 15k for next year's cruises and half way there with this sudden offer. So check yr emails!
Thank you for this. I just checked my email. I have 6% back at Walmart - up to $60 through 12/31.

If I remember from last year they sold out really quick. I don’t have a plus membership anymore so I assume they will all be sold out

IIRC, the Sam's Club $200 gift cards were available for quite a bit of time before the flyer said they would go on sale. The link was posted here in this forum and other places. It was live for at least 3-4 days. Then on Black Friday, it went live again and was alive for the weekend with some people able to buy a 2nd time.

The 10% off $500 gift card ($450) from Sam's Club 2 years ago sold out overnight, so anyone waking up hoping to buy it in the morning was out of luck.

IIRC, the Sam's Club $200 gift cards were available for quite a bit of time before the flyer said they would go on sale. The link was posted here in this forum and other places. It was live for at least 3-4 days. Then on Black Friday, it went live again and was alive for the weekend with some people able to buy a 2nd time.

The 10% off $500 gift card ($450) from Sam's Club 2 years ago sold out overnight, so anyone waking up hoping to buy it in the morning was out of luck.
Good to know, I will keep an eye out for it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter