Just out of curiosity...All these gift card deals that people post for totaltech members at Best Buy...isn't the cost of totaltech $179? Or is there a way of getting it at a discount?

Best Buy has two memberships. Those posting have purchased the cheaper version with certificates they've earned. Neither are discounted. Though I wonder if they can be purchased using discounted prepaid, virtual's or BBGC.

@bbsearchlight I was in the middle of posting and meant to include this bit of info for you..
So is it worth paying $50 for the Bestbuy membership to buy the discounted DGCs? If they go on sale a few times you could "make up" your money, but thinking it isn't worthwhile unless you can take advantage of the other benefits from the membership like the extended return policy. I had more or less stopped buying things from Bestbuy after they eliminated their loyalty program benefits.

Just when I had convinced myself I wouldn’t pay for plus. this came up. I purchased plus and was able to buy 3 Disney GCs today before they shut me off.
Plus also gives buy 2 get 1 video games so I will be buying a few as well since it includes Nintendo first party games.

Shop ‘N Save

1688475335368.png

• Earn 20¢ off per gallon of gas for every $50 you spend on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Apple, Google Play, Hulu, Netflix, Sony PlayStation Plus, Spotify, Uber and Xbox
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 7/06/23 - 7/12/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Apple Pay Amex Offer: Spend 3 times with Apple Pay, get $10 back
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay

Just an update for @my523 and others.

I was able to call Meijer CS and they issued the 10,000 mperks to my account.
Chase is still showing as pending.

View attachment 774326
Final update for @my523

The Meijer Gas station did code as Gas on the Freedom card and after calling customer service they did reward me with the 10,000 points.

It may be easier to go into the store and just use the digital wallet from Discover instead if you have that card although CUR are more valuable.

I guess the " # " inbetween the store # does make a difference as without it transactions code as grocery.

1688475375680.jpeg1688475743598.png

Last edited:
Stater Bros
1688475773348.png

• Buy $10 groceries and $50 Select Gift Cards & get $10 off:
    • Includes: Apple, Choice, Cinemark Theatres, Disney, Giving Good, PlayStation Store, Regal Cinemas, Roblox and Sephora
    • Limit one coupon per transaction per day.
    • Excludes tobacco, alcoholic beverages, fluid milk products, lottery tickets, postage stamps, sales tax, CRV, money orders and gift cards.
    • Coupon available on in-store mailer.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 7/05/23 - 7/18/23.
Credit Cards & More
    • Expires 7/06/23

Newegg

Shell Shocker :rolleyes:

1688478739577.png
$50 Fanatics eGift Card for $40
Limit 3. Direct link
Expires 7/04/23 (allegedly).

Yesterday's Shell Shocker now Limit 5, was 3​
1688478999131.png
  • $50 Gap Options eGift card for $40
Credit Cards & More
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

Has best buy run that sale previously with that membership? I am trying to decide if it will be worth it to buy the membership.

I wish I knew this before. I would have gotten more. So far I bought 2 and the 3rd is taking too long to process and when I go to buy another one it gives me a limit error. Now I have 2 more days to buy more if I can.

and to all,

Just saying, you can't pin point Best Buy deals as they're constantly changing the game. We've seen a lot of variations and limits when it comes to DGC in the last few years which include Personal accounts, Business accounts, Totaltech and now BB+.
  • Early on Personal accounts could yield 2-3 DGC per day until the promotion ended. Eventually there was a cap put in place.
  • Then came promotions for both Personal & Business accounts, Personal limit 1 and Business limit 3.
    • Some peeps converted their personal account to a business, which reduced their buying power because you could actually buy from both.
  • Totaltech Only Offers started December (2022)
  • Current game, Totaltech and BB+ offers.
One thing that hasn't changed are the limits posted per promotion. If the offer states Limit 1, then that's what I post regardless of past experiences and only because we really have no idea if a cap is in place, which means, you need to test the offer for yourself; AM, noon and pm and then repeat after a solid 24 hour has passed.

Even though you had to pay at least it brought some value to your trip.

Hope you had a good time!!
We did! Even though I forgot how humid it is in June. We usually go in April.

I think this face says it all on how the trip went! Kid is spoiled now with Minnie Van rides and minimal wait times in lines lol.

Attachments

• IMG_2596.jpeg
    IMG_2596.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2606.jpeg
    IMG_2606.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 12
Went to my normal fred Meyer (kroger) for groceries and was going to get a $25 dis gc because I have the 200 bonus pt q. They didn't have any cards and the slots they were normally on were filled with different cards.

I didn't ask anyone and will try a different freds on Tuesday but I hope it's just a blip and they are temproarily out. But they sell the 45 packs, individual and often dlr tix.

The other Fred's had all the normal dis gc so it's just my store being weird. I only need them if I have a 200 bonus coupon I can combine with 4x points anyway. Have more than I need for dlr next month and no trip to there or world planned until maybe 2025.

I was able to purchase 2 DGC yesterday and today. The third ones were cancelled. Hopeful the sale continues tomorrow

Final update for @my523

The Meijer Gas station did code as Gas on the Freedom card and after calling customer service they did reward me with the 10,000 points.

It may be easier to go into the store and just use the digital wallet from Discover instead if you have that card although CUR are more valuable.

I guess the " # " inbetween the store # does make a difference as without it transactions code as grocery.

View attachment 774706View attachment 774711
You are amazing! Thanks for all the updates. For some reason, I just now saw this. Slightly too late for my immediate GC need. However, I will still take advantage of this if I don’t max out my 5% back on my Chase Freedom Flex.

I didn’t have time to “test” out the gas station since I was with an impatient P2. 😂 I had previously read that the gas station doesn’t code as gas. 🤷‍♀️

In the main store, I was able to buy $250 worth of Disney GC’s for an upcoming dining reservation, and get 50,000 Mperks. I’m thinking using the $1 per gallon is the best redemption for those. Darn that I didn’t double dip!

You are amazing! Thanks for all the updates. For some reason, I just now saw this. Slightly too late for my immediate GC need. However, I will still take advantage of this if I don’t max out my 5% back on my Chase Freedom Flex.

I didn’t have time to “test” out the gas station since I was with an impatient P2. 😂 I had previously read that the gas station doesn’t code as gas. 🤷‍♀️

In the main store, I was able to buy $250 worth of Disney GC’s for an upcoming dining reservation, and get 50,000 Mperks. I’m thinking using the $1 per gallon is the best redemption for those. Darn that I didn’t double dip!
I would recommend using it for groceries as you will get the full $50 off this way.

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2023...ome-delivery-is-it-good-saving-you-money.html

That article shows how they changed the program.

I would recommend using it for groceries as you will get the full $50 off this way.

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2023...ome-delivery-is-it-good-saving-you-money.html

That article shows how they changed the program.
Didn’t want to create an account to read it. 🫣😬
I’m reading it says the “offer can only be used once.” So you can’t ever get that same offer again?! Weird.

I hadn’t seen that until now. I was thinking I could max the 30 gallons each time (x5), I would actually save $150. But, if only using once, then the $50 would be best, you’re right.

Publix

1688541877269.png
  • $10 off the purchase of one (1) $50 Gas Card with a grocery purchase of $50 or more
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 of groceries
    • Excludes: phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps, and prescriptions.
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 7/11/23.

Rite Aid

1688542740382.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Includes: Athleta, Gap Brands and Old navy
    • Limit 2
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 7/09/23 – 7/15/23.

Walgreens
1688543811431.png

• Buy any TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens gift card
    • Includes: DoorDash, Panera Bread and TopGolf
    • Weekly ad
    • DoorDash & Panera can be loaded with only $15 each.
    • Offer valid 7/09/23 - 7/15/23.
Credit Cards & More
    • Expires 7/06/23
  • Bank of America Cash Rewards: Drugstores

Re: Meijer

Where did you read that?
I’m sorry, I don’t remember. I looked around on these forums and a few other different groups about a week ago when I was researching. But, nothing conclusive, which is why I ended up asking, again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter