Thank you. now that you bought $200 DGC, are you still limited to the two per membership? Have you or anyone else able to buy more? And when the new offer starts 5/06/23 will you be able to buy more?

I know, I know :confused: Lol!

I am limited after 2 and no date is listed when I can reorder Fingers crossed that the limit resets when the sale officially starts, but I wouldn't count on it. I'm still waiting on another SKU purchased in early April to reset.

Thank you. now that you bought $200 DGC, are you still limited to the two per membership? Have you or anyone else able to buy more? And when the new offer starts 5/06/23 will you be able to buy more?

I bought two a few days ago using the link from here. I just tried again using the “Sam’s Booklet” link post here and got a fun error message. It said the limit on the deal was two per member and I’d already purchased 99!

No, Sam’s Club, I only purchased 2, not 99, but thought it was funny 😁

I bought two a few days ago using the link from here. I just tried again using the “Sam’s Booklet” link post here and got a fun error message. It said the limit on the deal was two per member and I’d already purchased 99!

No, Sam’s Club, I only purchased 2, not 99, but thought it was funny 😁
Imagine....if you got 99 you'd have saved up enough for a churro at the parks!

After I posted this, I started recalling a similar deal at Sam's and those who purchased prior to the sale could not buy more when the sale actually started, it's like déjà vu.

It all sounds familiar right?

That's a typo. None of the eGC are 3-packs. And, there's no way they'd sell $600 of gift cards for 185.
:laughing: Well that's obvious, I was leaning towards a new egift card not seen on Sam's website before. Even though the item #'s matched, I wondered if they were going to add a bonus or whatever much like we see at Newegg. Though Sam's has never done that. They're pretty cut & dry with their offers.

After I posted this, I started recalling a similar deal at Sam's and those who purchased prior to the sale could not buy more when the sale actually started, it's like déjà vu.

It all sounds familiar right?

For sure, same thing happened with the Black Friday deal. Still hoping the separate link will work some magic for us on Friday, but not counting on it!

It's been done!

Can anyone please confirm DGC prices and types at BJ's Warehouse? When I go to the direct link, I only see three types available. Did BJ's stop selling a few variations?

1682953591325.png

Save on Disney Gift Cards
  • $25 Disney eGift for $24.49
  • $25 Disney Physical for $24.49
  • $50 Disney eGift $48.49
  • $50 Disney Physical $48.49
  • $100 Disney for $96.99
  • $150 (3x $50pk) Disney for $144.99
  • $500 Disney for $479.99

Last edited:
Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Amazon Prime

1682954450039.png
  • Purchase a $50 Amazon eGift Card & Get a $5 Promotional Credit on your next purchase.
    • Credit automatically applied to your account and will only be visible at checkout on your next purchase.
    • The amount will not be visible on your gift card balance.
    • It can be used on eligible products sold by Amazon. com until June 28, 2023.
  • One per Prime account. Direct link
  • Expires 5/14/23 or while supplies last.

Can anyone please confirm DGC prices and types at BJ's Warehouse? When I go to the direct link, I only see three types available. Did BJ's stop selling a few variations?

View attachment 757576

Save on Disney Gift Cards
  • $25 Disney eGift for $24.49
  • $25 Disney Physical for $24.49
  • $50 Disney eGift $48.49
  • $50 Disney Physical $48.49
  • $100 Disney for $96.99
  • $150 (3x $50pk) Disney for $144.99
  • $500 Disney for $479.99
I logged in to BJs, searched for gift cards, and those are the only three I'm seeing, still at the prices indicated in your list. So, not sure if it's a permanent change, but I concur that today I only see those three.

I logged in to BJs, searched for gift cards, and those are the only three I'm seeing, still at the prices indicated in your list. So, not sure if it's a permanent change, but I concur that today I only see those three.

Thanks for confirming. I wonder when that happened and if it's a permanent thing.

Not able to buy more yet (as of yesterday) but it is now out of stock, so hoping maybe on 5/6/23 we'll be able to buy more! :) I suspect like last time when the Sam's Club DGC sale started a week early and on Black Friday when it was supposed to actually go on sale - it would not let you buy anymore.

There definitely seems to be something going on with Disney gift cards lately with both Sam's limiting quantities of DGCs (it seems like they are doing this for long periods of time too as I still can't buy most Sam's DGC cards) and BJs eliminating a bunch of cards.

I wonder if there are inventory issues and Disney maybe getting ready to issue newer cards that offer better security (for example, the cards I buy from shopDisney directly, you cannot easily peel the stickers off, you need to scratch them). The newer cards also have a QR like code that can be scanned on the MDE app for Mobile food orders and Mobile shop in store orders, making it a lot easier to checkout instead of typing in the whole code. I bought a bunch of these and always transfer my DGCs to these cards for this reason.

BJs also dropped the Disney eGC option all together. Sam's also limited eGC purchases - so maybe there is some kind of revamp going on with eGCs too? These are obviously not an inventory issue, so something else must be going on. Just hypothesizing! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter