Southwest Chase Offers: Get 10% Back on Southwest Ticket Purchases when you spend $50 or more, Max $40.
Expires 4/05/23. DOC

Southwest: 20% Off Points Bookings With Promo Code SAVE20NOW
  • Direct link to offer
  • Update 3/14/23: Offer is back March 14 through March 16 11:59 pm CT. Valid for travel by May 24, 2023. Same promo code.
  • Expires 3/16/23. DOC

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Chase Freedom & Freedom Flex Q2 2023 Categories: Amazon & Lowe’s
Activation begins on 3/15/23: Direct link

Chase Bonus Offers, link for all cards: Chase.com/mybonus
Nothing new has been reported at this time.

Amazon. com:
  • Those who value Ultimate Rewards at more than 1 cent-per-point will prefer using the Freedom over the Amazon Prime 5% cashback card.
  • Some people like simply reloading their Amazon balance in one shot for $1,500; others will make the Freedom card their default payment method and use it organically throughout the quarter.
  • Amazon also sells a wide (somewhat dwindling) selection of third-party gift cards, including Visa, which is another option for maxing this out.
Lowe’s:
  • This should be popular for spring/summer home improvement.
  • Lowe’s stores also sell a variety of gift cards, including Visa gift cards, which some people might spend on.
  • Should work on Lowes. com as well, on March 15th the full details will come out.
Thanks Doctor of Credit

Just a reminder that Lowe's carries only $200 Visa and Mastercard except for one Mastercard which they have for $500...the one pictured below.

lowes mastercard.jpg

Disney is offering 30% off rooms at the All Star Sports Resort if you pay with your Disney Visa. (You must use your Disney Visa or Disney Rewards). It comes out to $110 per night or $125 per night after tax if anyone is interested.

Personally, we will still stay at the Hyatt for 6500 Hyatt points - it still comes out cheaper even factoring in the cost of uber, gives you a bigger room, and free breakfast. The funny thing is we never even considered staying off Disney until they got rid of the Magical Express.

For us it was the cost for standard room only at Wilderness Lodge, magical express and Genie+ that made us look & book Universal vacations, we have zero regrets. It's easier to obtain DGC however, Universal prices are way cheaper to begin with. We only travel during late fall.

For us it was the cost for standard room only at Wilderness Lodge, magical express and Genie+ that made us look & book Universal vacations, we have zero regrets. It's easier to obtain DGC however, Universal prices are way cheaper to begin with. We only travel during late fall.
We bought into DVC so we’re kinda locked into Disney. But it’s just well, the kids do not like thrill rides so Universal would probably be a bust for us. It takes a lot of negotiation to get my Flight of passage ride each trip.

We bought into DVC so we’re kinda locked into Disney. But it’s just well, the kids do not like thrill rides so Universal would probably be a bust for us. It takes a lot of negotiation to get my Flight of passage ride each trip.
Oh wow, and that's not even that thrilling of a ride lol. I mean, not like a rollercoaster

Disney is offering 30% off rooms at the All Star Sports Resort if you pay with your Disney Visa. (You must use your Disney Visa or Disney Rewards). It comes out to $110 per night or $125 per night after tax if anyone is interested.

Personally, we will still stay at the Hyatt for 6500 Hyatt points - it still comes out cheaper even factoring in the cost of uber, gives you a bigger room, and free breakfast. The funny thing is we never even considered staying off Disney until they got rid of the Magical Express.
Does anyone know if this works for Disney visa debit card holders (through chase)?

Late fall specifically for Halloween Horror Nights and of course anything Harry Potter.
We're looking forward getting back to WDW... without Genie+.

It's been years since we've been to Epcot & Hollywood Studios and so much has changed. It will be nice to take a relaxed vacation looking around.

I'll be off the boards starting on Thursday, March 16th and will return on Monday, March 20th.

I'm trying to set up the main page as much as possible so you'll see Sneak Peek and Ad Scan as well as run into expired offers. If you find an offer or come up with a money saving strategy, please post it. Thank you!

Edit to add: You're not so lucky! I'll be back on the 20th.

Last edited:

Which Hyatt do you stay at? We have DVC but have friends that want to meet us for a few days and asked me if I had any recommendations off property.

Which Hyatt do you stay at? We have DVC but have friends that want to meet us for a few days and asked me if I had any recommendations off property.
If they want a nicer Hyatt within Disney property, the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is lovely and has great amenities like a lazy river, complementary bike and kayak rentals, etc.

Will target match their own online prices in store? We wanted to get the balloon time helium tank for a birthday party; the in store price is $42.99 and online for in store pickup is $29.99.
Yes they will, just show the online price in the app and they will adjust at the register.

Universal vacations, we have zero regrets.
This is coming very fast! I said this last summer but here we are... Wanted to get in one last Disney trip while DD was still excited about them. She's getting more and more into Harry Potter and with everything Disney removed it makes Universal look that much better.

I'm not sure if this is the case everywhere or not but my local Sam's Club has $25 Disney gift cards for $23.98, which is a 4.08% savings. This is a higher percentage of savings than any of the gift cards on the Sam's Club website. If you've got a Sam's membership and need gift cards, you might check it out!

Again, thanks for all the tips on this forum! We're staying at Port Orleans French Quarter in November and the savings I've found on this board have helped so very much! :)
Thanks this beats the $50 online card by .04% :)

Hopefully they will be there in a few days as on April 1st one of Discover's 5% cash back categories is warehouse clubs :)

Also hoping they will still have the Southwest $500 gift cards for $450 at that time as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter