There are a few of us on here who experienced the same thing and were able to place a subsequent order (both physical and eGift). Hopefully we'll be able to confirm the Chase offer still works (🤞) for others before the offer expires :)
Patiently waiting to see if you all got your Chase credit back on physical gift cards before I purchase one! Thanks for all of you trying and posting for the rest of us...it's much appreciated :)

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

Newegg
  • $10 Disney egift card for $9.81
  • $200 Disney egift card for $196.99
    • Limit 2 per customer.
    • Direct link
    • Expiry date unknown.
  • This may make sense for those with Amex Business Gold card, earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards or virtual gift cards.
    • Update 2/22/23. VV from giftcard .com work.
I had $14.48 left on a VV, I purchased one $10 DeGC and received it right away. No need to add VV to PayPal.

Does this work on larger gift cards? $500 Disney gift cards from sam’s? Does shop kicks have a max per day?

Hasn't been working lately because shopKick stopped working on gift cards and I haven't seen a Cash App cashback for Sam's Club recently.

The problem with the $500 gift card is the % off from Sam's Club is the lowest at around 3% while the $50 eGift and some others are about 4% off. Also, the max boost from the Cash App is usually $20 per day, so lets say they have the normal 5% boost, you get the maximum value by spending $400.

For shopKick afaik there is no maximum, but again recently they stopped offering cashback on gift cards. When they ran a 40 Kicks per $1 I tried buying $100 of Disney eGCs and it did not give me any Kicks.

Yes, this does work. egift & physical. I've seen a few reports egifts are being cancelled not all of them but some, might be easier to buy physical but yes, credit card offers work online.
I’m always skeptical when the offer mentions excluding 3rd party purchases. It’s sounding like Walmart doesn’t categorize their gift cards as such.

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1677170418257.png
  • Purchase Select AT&T and Cricket Wireless Prepaid Phone eGift Cards & Get 12% Off
    • Limit 1 per denomination.
    • Direct link
    • Earn 2x Fuel Points
    • Expires 3/02/23.

T-Mobile Removes Auto-Pay Discount For Credit Card Payments (Beginning In May)

Many T-Mobile cellular and internet plans come with a $5 auto-pay discount. Beginning in May, only bank or debit card auto-pay payments will qualify for the discount. Auto-payments with a linked credit card will not be eligible for the discount. (CNET)

Hopefully it will still be possible to make manual credit card payments in mid-cycle and still get the $5 discount, provided that the auto-pay is set up with the bank. This is especially important for those who want to make a $10 monthly payment with their Amex Business Platinum card.
DOC

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Chase: Earn $10 Statement Credit on Spending $200 on Insurance, Cable, Internet, Phone, Utilities
Targeted via email​
Get a $10 statement credit when you spend $200 on Insurance, Cable, Internet Phone and Utilities from 2/7/23 and 3/31/23.​
DOC

Reminder, there’s also a similar offer currently from Amex.
Insurance Bill Amex Offer: Various offers
Get 10% back, $20 or $15 max.​
Expires 12/31/23. DOC

Amex: Get 10% back on cable or internet bills, up to $20 back.​
Expires 6/06/23.​
  • Wireless Bill Spend $75 or more, get $10 back, up to 2 times (total of $20).
  • Insurance Payment Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your Card, up to $15.
  • Cable and Internet Bill Get 10% back on purchases, up to a total of $15 (or $20 for some people) DOC

T-Mobile Removes Auto-Pay Discount For Credit Card Payments (Beginning In May)

Many T-Mobile cellular and internet plans come with a $5 auto-pay discount. Beginning in May, only bank or debit card auto-pay payments will qualify for the discount. Auto-payments with a linked credit card will not be eligible for the discount. (CNET)

Hopefully it will still be possible to make manual credit card payments in mid-cycle and still get the $5 discount, provided that the auto-pay is set up with the bank. This is especially important for those who want to make a $10 monthly payment with their Amex Business Platinum card.
DOC
Ugh, that's annoying. I use credit cards for my payments specifically to get the rewards. It didn't occur to me to make a manual payment mid-cycle. I'll have to try that.

I could have sworn I saw a new targeted CC bonus offer either Chase or Discover sent via email but it was so late to post and now I can't find it. Did anyone get a targeted email?

Unfortunately I can't recall the offer so no help there. Maybe get back $10 or $20 when you spend $200 on ??? I believe it expires at the end of March. It's an offer I don't already have posted. Hmmm, hate when that happens! :(

Ooh this is a nice stack! I think we have a few peeps who love their Taco Bell too!

Ibotta/Best Buy:
  • Buy Select Gift Cards & Earn $2-$5 Bonus Cashback
    • $50 Taco Bell gift card – $2 bonus cashback
    • $100 Netflix gift card – $5 bonus cashback
    • $100 Amtrak gift card – $5 bonus cashback
    • Limit 1 per brand.
    • Expires 2/26/23. GCG
Best Buy Online:
  • Buy $100 Amtrak gift cards for $85
  • Buy $100 Netflix gift cards & Get $10 Best Buy gift card
  • Buy $50 Taco Bell gift cards for $45
Here's some more happiness!
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
  • Cashback Monitor YMMV, better yet go through your CC shopping portal.

Transportation & Traveling with Points

Southwest Shopping Portal Promo:
  • Spend $100 & earn 500 bonus Rapid Rewards points
  • Spend $300 & earn 1,000 bonus Rapid Rewards points
    • Direct link to offer.
    • Compare shopping portal rates on Cashback Monitor in case other portals will be more rewarding even when taking into account the bonus points you can earn from this Southwest portal promo.
    • Expires 3/08/23. GCG
Reminder, this promo is still in play:

United Airlines Mile Play Promotion: Bonus Miles For Completing Certain Requirements
Expires 3/10/23. DOC

A while back I posted I was having issues at Amazon, I was trying to reload my gift card with prepaid Visa, MC (Kroger) & VV (giftcards. com).
I verified the amounts prior to loading and after placing my orders Amazon would decline $5.95 on every card. This has never happened to me before.

Last night I verified the remaining balance, all showed $5.95 and one by one (separate transactions) I loaded my Amazon gc without a hitch. I have no clue what happened the first go round, why Amazon didn't apply the full amount remains a mystery to me. Glad it's done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter