I have used them before and it's tracked/paid out. The FB group I'm in has had all sorts of problems for black friday with orders not tracking for both Rakuten and Ibotta. Seems that physical cards have the best chance of tracking.
What is your Facebook group? I’d like to join.

Awesome Xbox gift card deal at Target today, $25 GC for $20 and 5% from Red Card applied on top of that. Bought three, looked like the limit. Kid will be happy!

Added Offers ~ 11/27/22

Discount District
Best Buy Online:
  • Buy $100 Uber Eats eGift Card & Get $15 Best Buy eGift Card
CC Offers:
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 12/01/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Citi Offer: Spend $150 & Get $15 Back
    • Valid In-Store & Online
    • Expires 12/12/22
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250 & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 12/15/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: Earn 10% back until a $25 back maximum is reached.
    • Expires 12/15/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 12/29/22. DOC
  • Cashback Monitor
  • Also check Ibotta
  • US Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card 6% back
  • Chase Freedom/Freedom Flex 5% 4Q: PayPal
  • Discover 5% 4Q: Apple Pay

Rite Aid:
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & get $5 BonusCash
    • Google Play
    • Roblox
  • Buy $25 Starbucks Gift Cards & Get $3 BonusCash
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & get $8 BonusCash
    • H&M
    • Fanatics
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & get $8 BonusCash
    • Dick’s Sporting Goods
    • REI
  • Limit 2 per set of deals.
  • Direct link to weekly ad.
  • Expires 12/03/22. GCG
    • Rite Aid Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $60 Of Spend Expires 12/11/22. GCG

Target Circle in-Store & Online:
  • Buy $50 Google Play Gift Card & Get $5 Target Gift Card Free
Target Online: Buy $25 Xbox Gift Cards For $20
Expires today, 11/27/22. Post #12364 :thumbsup2 @GreyTami

Target Circle Rewards: Various Offers starting on Post #11401
Spend $X amount, 2,3, or 4 times & Get a $ Reward.​
Expires 11/28/22. :thumbsup2 @grumpy28

Redcard Holders save an additional 5%
Cash App Boost 10%

Target Method of Payments - In-store & Online
Chase Freedom or Freedom Flex card via PayPal 5% 4Q.

Warehouses

Sam’s Club Online: Save on Select Gift Cards
REMINDER:
Disney Gift Card Deals & Warehouses
Online: $200 Disney eGift Cards for $185
  • Limit 2. Enforced
  • Direct link
  • Expires today, 11/27/22.

Are your purchases recent, like within two days?

Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, Cinderella, Fireworks Fantasy, all egc, have all tracked over the holiday weekend.

Orders placed, cards received, and emails saying when I'll get the RMN cash received.

ETA I had 5% on a bunch of credit cards, so these were separate transactions, $100 each, using different CC but same RMN and same ShopDisney accounts.

Not sure why you reposted the same info, I asked were your purchases within the last two days? In other words, what date did you actually make these purchases?

Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, Cinderella, Fireworks Fantasy, all egc, have all tracked over the holiday weekend.

Orders placed, cards received, and emails saying when I'll get the RMN cash received.

ETA I had 5% on a bunch of credit cards, so these were separate transactions, $100 each, using different CC but same RMN and same ShopDisney accounts.

Not sure why you reposted the same info, I asked were your purchases within the last two days? In other words, what date did you actually make these purchases?

So, it wasn't the same list the second time. You'll note that the list I provided in my response to your two days question is more targeted. As stated, those all tracked over the "holiday weekend" which at that point had only been two days. So, yes, the second list was all within two days of when you asked.

As to the follow up for the exact date, those cards tracked specifically 11/25.

I have had Ibotta track, I have also had them cancel CB before....I presently have a -$9 balance with them for this reason....also why I am holding off on them for the moment haha.

Did anyone else get their Sams club DGC order cancelled? :scratchin
I had 10x $100 from BJ's that were supposed to come about two weeks ago and they never moved. Customer service was useless so I had to file a dispute with Amex. My mom and sisters ordered the same day I did, and they got delivery within 3 days. I just placed a new order for 20x $50 since the $100s now show out of stock.

So, it wasn't the same list the second time. You'll note that the list I provided in my response to your two days question is more targeted. As stated, those all tracked over the "holiday weekend" which at that point had only been two days. So, yes, the second list was all within two days of when you asked.

As to the follow up for the exact date, those cards tracked specifically 11/25.
"holiday weekend" :magnify: I see it now, I don't know how I missed that detail. Thanks for posting.

I had 10x $100 from BJ's that were supposed to come about two weeks ago and they never moved. Customer service was useless so I had to file a dispute with Amex. My mom and sisters ordered the same day I did, and they got delivery within 3 days. I just placed a new order for 20x $50 since the $100s now show out of stock.

Sorry for your troubles.

BJ's $100 DGC are OOS, what about these, are they still available?
I'm not a member, all I see is Member Only Price, Sign In.

It is generally not a good idea to put in a request for missing cash back on a gift card purchase which is not officially eligible for cash back. You don't want someone examining your account to see if you made other gift card purchases.
We'll see I guess. :scratchin :magnify:
I don't normally buy egift cards with Rakuten (or any other cash back site). Normally there's a disclaimer of not eligible for gift cards. I don't remember seeing that for Staples. My order tracked with Rakuten, and has the check mark for cash back but the total for the order is $0.00

We'll see I guess. :scratchin :magnify:
I don't normally buy egift cards with Rakuten (or any other cash back site). Normally there's a disclaimer of not eligible for gift cards. I don't remember seeing that for Staples. My order tracked with Rakuten, and has the check mark for cash back but the total for the order is $0.00
It usually says its ineligable even at Office Depot or staples but often tracks. It never hurts when it procs tho lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter