Looks like I have two 10% shopDisney Chase offers and one 5%. I think the 10% Chase offer + 10% RMN cash back (assuming it tracks) is a better use of my money than the Staples deal that's ~11%, not sure if the 5% RMN would track. If only I had a Staples Chase offer right now too!

Looks like I have two 10% shopDisney Chase offers and one 5%. I think the 10% Chase offer + 10% RMN cash back (assuming it tracks) is a better use of my money than the Staples deal that's ~11%, not sure if the 5% RMN would track. If only I had a Staples Chase offer right now too!
I'm doing $50 on each of my chase cards (I have 8 cards so $400 total) and the staples offer too (plus Rakuten for all of them). I'll take whatever I can get, I need a lot of Disney money, lol

Thanks for updating, I'm glad I was able to buy the Staples deal, just in case I can't get the Sam's club deal.
I thought Sam's club deal starts on 11/24/22? @fitnessmouse

Last edited:

Added Offers ~ 11/23/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
Schnucks Black Friday Gift Card Deal: Earn 5x Points On Disney Gift Cards (All $50+ Third Party Gift Cards)
Limit 4 cards.​
Offer valid November 25-29, 2022. GCG

Stater Bros: Buy $50 Disney Gift Cards (Select Gift Cards) + $10 Groceries & Get $10 Off
Coupon available on in-store mailer.​
Limit one coupon per transaction per day.​
Expires 11/29/22. GCG

Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 12x Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Offer valid 11/25/22 only. Post #12033 :thumbsup2 @wdw_dine_junkie

Discount District
Brookshire Brothers: Buy $50/$100 Select Gift Cards & Get $10/$20 Off
Includes: Academy, Chili’s, Darden, Kohl’s, Roblox and Xbox​
Limit 2 per customer​
Expires 11/29/22. GCG

Curiosity Stream: Save 40% On Curiosity Stream Gift Cards With Promo Code INSIDEACCESS
Expiry date unknown. GCG

Dave & Buster’s: via Cashstar
Expiry date unknown. GCG

Food City: Earn 5x fuel points when buying $25+ Select Gift Cards
Includes: GameStop, Nintendo eShop, PlayStation Store, Roblox and Xbox​
Limit one promotion per customer, per day.​
Expires 11/29/22. GCG

Schnucks Black Friday Gift Card Deal: Earn 5x Points On All $50+ Third Party Gift Cards
Limit 4 cards.​
Excludes financial service, wireless & Schnucks gift cards and Visa and Mastercard gift cards, prepaid wireless, phone cards, and reloadable prepaid products.​
Offer valid November 25-29, 2022. GCG

Stater Bros: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards + $10 Groceries & Get $10 Off
Includes: Apple, Bass Pro Shops, Choice, Disney, Domino’s, Macy’s, Olive Garden, PlayStation Store, Roblox, Spafinder, and Instacart​
Coupon available on in-store mailer.​
Limit one coupon per transaction per day.​
Excludes tobacco, alcoholic beverages, fluid milk products, lottery tickets, postage stamps, sales tax, CRV, money orders and gift cards.​
Expires 11/29/22. GCG

Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 12x Points On All 3rd Party Gift Cards
Excludes Fresco y Mas, Harveys & Winn-Dixie gift cards, and all Visa, Mastercard & American Express gift cards, as well as reloadable & prepaid debit cards.​
Offer valid 11/25/22 only. Post #12033 :thumbsup2 @wdw_dine_junkie

Cash App:

Save 10%-25% With Select Boosts (Target, Walmart, Nike, Ray-Ban & More)

My two Chase cards have 10% off up to $50 at ShopDisney. I was hoping to get one more offer in before our trip but the new one expires the day before we are scheduled to leave WDW. May be able to squeeze one last offer in on our last day!

Did anyone else get their Sams club DGC order cancelled? :scratchin

No. I saw the post with the info late Monday night, ordered & received them within minutes. DDIL ordered & received hers yesterday. I’ve already mover them to an empty card without issue. They show up as delivered in my order history.

Never mind, I get it.
I haven't been able to purchase anything, too busy updating, deleting and collecting DP's.

Last edited:
I got lucky and got 3 DGCs from Staples @ 15%, then a hopeful 5% off through Rakuten, and used a 30% back virtual visa so a combined 50%!

I just got my new chase offers, 1 5% :( and one 15% yay!
Excellent Staples DP! Where did the VV come from?

Excellent Staples DP! Where did the VV come from?
The VV came from giftcards.com with a promo code and a Capital One targeted offer of 30% back. When I got that offer I stockpiled about 5k worth and used them to build up my gas, electric, etc., basically items that I would usually be paid cash, etc and not have a discount (as the offset there is a +30 where as I usually buy dis giftcards with chase offers, etc. with a +10, meaning using a VV would only add a +20 in value, so I lean towards those with the greatest discount). Basically I used a ton of them to subsidize life in addition to Disney haha. I am now using them to grab these discounts and stack where I can.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter