As I wrote in my post back in May of this year (post #8,032), I had no problem adding a visa gift card to the cash app, but when I actually tried to use it the app gave out an error message and wouldn't work. Eliza doesDisney reported the same experience in post #8,034. Of course, it is possible things have changed since then - let us know how it goes.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/post-64001453

https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/post-64001641
Thanks for sharing I should have done more research as I had not used the Cash App yet.

Unfortunately it still doesn’t work even though you can add the card you can not pull the money off the prepaid card.

52 minutes of futility on the phone with Kroger support. The rep was nice and tried, but she couldn't get an answer from any other department. She told me she was unable to actually reach the "Kroger Connect" team where she believed the answer would be most likely to be found. All she left me with was the suggestion to place the order anyway and then call back after 1 full business day, at which time they would be able to see my completed order and a rep should be able to manually adjust my fuel points at that time. I'm leery ...
I just called Kroger Support 800-576-4377 and pressed 3 then 3 again and finally 2. I was then transfered to the Kroger Virtual Assistant. I stated "missing points" it asked how many and I replied with 800 (2 $100 Visas at 4x points) the virtual assistant asked to confirm it was 800 and I said yes and they were then loaded to the account.

Hopefully that will work for you.

Shoprite has their Black Friday gift card deal out and it has improved since the years after the pandemic. The deal for this year is:

Buy $100 or more of any gift card (excluding Shoprite, Visa and MasterCard and all FINANCIALS**) and get $20 off a future order. The gift card must be purchased 11/20 - 11/28 and can be used on a future order between 11/27 - 12/3. Limit one per Price Plus Card.

This is an improvement over the last few years since you have 9 days to purchase the gift card (it used to be you only had the 4 days on Black Friday weekend) and you have a full week to redeem the $20 (the last few years they only gave you 5 days to redeem from Tuesday to Saturday).

** The fine print excludes all financials but no definition of a financial is given. In past years, I did not get the voucher when purchasing a choice gift card and they said it was considered a financial.

View attachment 719479

Thank you for posting! Offer has been added to the following:

Disney Gift Card Deals
ShopRite:
  • Buy $100+ Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards) & Get $20 off a future order via coupon
Discount District
ShopRite:
  • Buy $100+ 3rd Party Gift Cards & Get $20 off a future order via coupon
    • $20 Coupon prints at bottom of receipt and can be used on a future order between 11/27 - 12/03/22
    • Limit one per Price Plus Card.
    • Excludes: Shoprite, Visa and MasterCard and all FINANCIALS** Read the Post!
    • Maryland Weekly Ad Expires 11/28/22
    • Outside of Maryland: Offer valid 11/20/22 - 11/28/22. Post #11700 :thumbsup2 @bbsearchlight

Last edited:

Can you send to a bank account?
They don’t necessarily let you liquidate, I suppose you could send to a spouses venmo and put into an account. But if you do this in volume you could face some IRS scrutiny, especially if you get a misc earnings statement. honestly I picked up a bunch at 24-30% off and have been using them to build up a balance credit on my gas/ electric bill, etc. I use the venmo to make my friends buy the drinks then I pay em back 😂

They don’t necessarily let you liquidate, I suppose you could send to a spouses venmo and put into an account. But if you do this in volume you could face some IRS scrutiny, especially if you get a misc earnings statement. honestly I picked up a bunch at 24-30% off and have been using them to build up a balance credit on my gas/ electric bill, etc. I use the venmo to make my friends buy the drinks then I pay em back 😂
Was that when you had the Capital One deal that the rest of us weren't cool enough to get? That was a great deal

Was that when you had the Capital One deal that the rest of us weren't cool enough to get? That was a great deal
I think Fox had reported that others had gotten it too? But yes….sorry to rub it in…actually it has kept returning for me every other week, this last one with the mastercard GC (24+5%) was a great deal but I have already spent too much lol.

I think Fox had reported that others had gotten it too? But yes….sorry to rub it in…actually it has kept returning for me every other week, this last one with the mastercard GC (24+5%) was a great deal but I have already spent too much lol.
oh no, no worries lol. My Cap1 portal still says 4% for Giftcards.com, but glad it's working for you! Just wanted to make sure this wasn't something else I might be missing out on

every little bit helps! :rotfl:

Added Offers ~ 11/18/22

Discount District
1668766750102.png
Rite Aid:
  • Buy $50 Gift Cards & Earn $10 BonusCash
    • Includes: Kirklands, Kohl's and Macy's
  • Buy $25 Gift Cards & Earn $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: American Eagle, Aerie, Barnes & Noble, Panera and Red Lobster
  • Limit 2 per gift card pairing.
  • Direct link to weekly ad.
  • Offer valid Nov 20th - Nov 26th 2022
  • Rite Aid Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $60 Of Spend Exp 12/11/22
1668766666948.png
Walgreens:
Buy 2x Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Walgreens Gift Card Free
Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Cinemark, Fanatics, Fandango or Spa & Wellness Gift Cards.​
Limit 2, except in NM.​
Offer valid 11/20/22 – 11/26/22

Dell .com Stops Selling XBOX Gift Cards
We don’t know if the change is permanent or temporary.

XBOX gift cards were very popular with American Express Business Platinum cardholders as a means of using up their $400 in annual Dell credits. Instead of buying products directly from Dell .com, we were able to buy XBOX gift cards which can then be loaded to your Microsoft account and used to buy things like the Surface laptop or anything else. People often had issues with Dell not processing their orders, etc., but the XBOX option was one that a lot of people at least attempted to use. DOC

Best Buy Online:
  • Buy $200 Airbnb Gift Cards & Get $30 Best Buy egift cards free.
    • The $30 e-gift card will be created and sent out after your eligible product is fulfilled or picked up in-store.
    • A valid e-mail address is required to claim the promotional e-gift card.
    • If asked to confirm your e-mail address, you must respond to that e-mail within 60 days to be eligible for this offer.
  • Physical Pickup or Ship
  • Digital
  • Limit 1 per transaction.
  • Members earn BB Rewards.
  • Expiry date unknown. GCG
Stacking Opportunities:
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 12/01/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250 & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 12/15/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: Earn 10% back until a $25 back maximum is reached.
    • Expires 12/15/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 12/29/22. DOC
  • Cashback Monitor
  • Also check Ibotta
  • US Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card 6% back
  • Chase Freedom/Freedom Flex 5% 4Q: PayPal
  • Discover 5% 4Q: Apple Pay

Last edited:
Office Depot Online: Blackhawk Network
Buy $100 Visa Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
$5.95 purchase fee and there’s free trackable shipping, so you’ll make $4.05 profit per card.
Expires 11/24/22 or while supplies last. GCG

Lidl: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $20 Off Next Purchase via coupon
  • Includes: Barnes And Noble, Darden, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, Panera Bread, PlayStation Store, Roblox, Shell, Starbucks and Blackhawk Visa Gift Bliss
  • To earn and redeem your coupon, scan your myLidl app or enter the phone number associated with your account at checkout.
  • $20 coupon will be available in myLidl app from December 1-31, 2022 & December 22, 2022-January 22, 2023 respectively.
  • Coupon will populate in the myLidl app.
  • Customers can only participate in each round once.
  • Direct link to offer.
  • $100 gift card purchase must be in one single transaction.
  • You must be a myLidl member at the time of purchasing gift cards.
  • Offer valid November 25-29, 2022 & December 14-20, 2022. GCG

Amazon: via 3rd party vendor
Amazon Amex Offer: Earn 5x Bonus Membership Rewards On Up To $500 Spend
Max this out when spending $500. You can buy gift cards with this offer – both Amazon and third party.​
Expires 12/25/22. GCG

Current Discounts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter