I really hope this doesn't go through. It would make almost everything in my area a Kroger store. We already have very few options and this wouldn't help.

Also anyone that has an Amazon fresh near you or one that opens. It's a joke. Limited selection and terrible prices. Though their prepared section is ok. I like their meatballs.
I am wondering how this will play out for the actual stores as well as we have a Safeway across the street from a Harris Teeter and Giant. Previously when Giant's parent company purchased Food Lion and there was a Giant and Food Lion within a certain distance from each other they were required to sell one of the stores. Our Giant store remained but the Food Lion was sold to Weis Markets. If the same thing is required I wonder which store will remain, Safeway or Harris Teeter.

Attachments

• 40AA6DC2-C455-408C-858D-D83E0B56FA00.png
    40AA6DC2-C455-408C-858D-D83E0B56FA00.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 7

DH and I went to White Lake MI and noticed "Store Closing" signs at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Retailer closing 150 stores nationwide PDF Link

Hopefully none of you are holding onto their gift cards.

Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps

PayPal Cashback: Does not work on gift cards, confirmed here and here.

I purchased an e-gc on 10/11 and the points are pending. There is a thread I follow on FB and there are confirmations of the tracked purchases paying out.

View attachment 711144

I'm also on the pending train.

Thanks! I remembered seeing some recent reports of it tracking. Fingers crossed they pay out!

Added Offers ~ 10/17/22

Discount District
Best Buy Online:
  • Buy $25 Krispy Kreme eGift Card for $22.50
  • Buy $50 AMC Theater eGift Card for $45
  • Buy $50 Bass Pro Shops eGift Card for $45
  • Save 10% on NFL Shop eGift Cards
    • Includes: $25, $50 & $100
    • Direct link
    • Earn BB Rewards
    • Expires 10/23/22?
  • Cashback Monitor
  • Best Buy also accepts PayPal, Chase 5% 4Q.
  • Best Buy Chase Offer:
    • Earn 10% back until a $25.00 back maximum is reached.
    • Expires 10/20/22. UP
I'd hold off on the BB offers for a day or two, there might be an Ibotta offer you can stack.

Office Depot Online: Buy $100 Visa Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
Staples: No purchase fee (a $6.95 value) when you buy a $200 Visa Gift Card
  • Limit 8 per customer per day.
  • Weekly Ad
  • Expires 10/22/22. GCG
  • Staples Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $25 Back
    • Targeted Business Cards
    • Expires 12/31/22. GCG

Good luck @misssue23 and @mcdieselsauce with your PayPal cashback, please let us know how it goes.
Be good to know if they do track.... if purchases were physical cards or eCards. And if any other items were purchased at the time.

I know with some of the other CB offers is sometimes made a difference.... but then sometimes it just works for some and not for others. RMN is the only one I've been consistent with...

But like others I'm really hoping Sam's goes back to 10% on CashApp sometime....

Good luck @misssue23 and @mcdieselsauce with your PayPal cashback, please let us know how it goes.

Be good to know if they do track.... if purchases were physical cards or eCards. And if any other items were purchased at the time.

Agree and I'm keeping on eye on it:

Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps

PayPal Cashback:
  • Does not work on gift cards, confirmed here and here.
  • A few brave souls are trying their hand now too, we'll keep monitoring them here and here.
Hopefully they'll share images when they update.

Remind me please: I can buy a Disney Gift Card with a Visa gift card, correct?
This is hard to answer as I haven't done it in long time.
It depends on where you got the Visa
If from swagbucks (SB): No it will not work.​

VV's worked on 3/21/22 Post #7121 :thumbsup2 @catsinawindow

Hopefully others will chime in with their recent experience using purchased Visa GC. (staples, office max, grocery stores etc.)

I know with some of the other CB offers is sometimes made a difference.... but then sometimes it just works for some and not for others. RMN is the only one I've been consistent with...

But like others I'm really hoping Sam's goes back to 10% on CashApp sometime....
I did an e-gc only and paid with my pp balance. I only did a small gc, $25, didn't want to be out too much if it didn't track. It takes 60-90 days to pay out. From what I have seen, it's been paying out at 60 days, so if the % gets up there, it will be a nice stack with the chase PP bonus and any chase offers I might have at the time.

I did an e-gc only and paid with my pp balance. I only did a small gc, $25, didn't want to be out too much if it didn't track. It takes 60-90 days to pay out. From what I have seen, it's been paying out at 60 days, so if the % gets up there, it will be a nice stack with the chase PP bonus and any chase offers I might have at the time.

Seen where? Public/private, please post a link, thanks!

I tried stacking PayPal + RMN yesterday on ~$200 of gift cards for a very wishful combined 24% discount. I went in not expecting both to trigger, but I figured worst case was 12% with RMN + CC Cashback. RMN has already tracked thankfully, whew!

I have steered away from doing ANY PayPal deals (gift card or merchandise) in the past 6 months. In August I made 3 orders of ShopDisney gift cards with only 2 tracking with PayPal (the third shows it was ineligible), neither has paid out yet. In recent months, I also had a fully qualified purchase from Levi's that was fully eligible not track at all and PayPal told me to kick rocks and I feel like I have exhausted my options in trying to reach somebody at PayPal to honor it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter