Super annoyed/bummed. Went to Target LAST NIGHT and spent right around $75. :sad2::mad:
Me too! I used my redcard and plan on taking the receipt and having it all applied to my circle offers and use my Target GC. I forgot to bring it with me, that's why I used the redcard.

Last edited:
I'm surprised we haven't seen any discounted gift cards during the Target Deal Days but remember this is suppose to go through the 8th.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the codes! That's more than 100 points towards the GC! I think Attorney might have expired - it didn't work for me.
I believe you can only do five a day so if that was the 6th one it wouldn’t have worked
I didn’t use it yesterday because it was the Sixth one lol but that reminds me I should go in and see if it works today

Added Offers ~ 10/07/22

Discount District
GIANT Food Stores / Giant Food / Martin’s / Stop & Shop:

GIANT Food Stores:

1665120303757.png
  • Earn 5x points on Game On Gift Cards
  • Earn 10x points on Red Robin Gift Cards
Giant Food :
1665119749312.png

Rite Aid:
1665121109426.png

• Buy $25 Kohl’s & Wayfair Gift Cards & Get $5 Bonuscash
  • Buy $50 Riot & Google Play Gift Cards & Get $5 Bonuscash
Rite Aid Chase Offer: Various Offers
Get 5%-10%, Max $3-$6​
Expires 10/12/22 Post #10385 :thumbsup2 @mdurette
Expires 10/26/22. DOC

Amazon & Credit Card Offers & More Ways to Save

Buy $50 Amazon Gift Card, Get $10 Credit (Prime Members Only)

Amazon has revealed a new offer for Prime members, as part of its upcoming Prime Early Access Sale. Amazon Prime members will get a $10 Promotional Credit with the purchase of a $50 Amazon Gift Card.

Keep in mind that the promotion is not live yet. It only runs during the Prime Early Access Sale, which is October 11 – 12, 2022. You will see it here once it goes live.

Offer Terms​

• Limit 1 per customer.
  • $10 promotional credit will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you within three (3) days after delivery
  • Promotional offers and options may vary, while supplies last
  • Deal valid 10/11-10/12 Danny Deal Guru

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Citi Shop Your Way Mastercard, 10X at Gas Stations, Grocery Stores and Restaurants
Targeted via email

Citi Shop Your Way Mastercard has new spending offers available for the fourth quarter of 2022. These offers are targeted and you must have received it directly by mail or email in order to qualify.
  • Purchases must total $600 or more each month to qualify (October, November, December)
  • Earn 10% in statement credits up to a maximum of $125 each month
  • Bonus cash back is in addition to what you already earn with your card.
  • Offer valid 10/1/22 – 12/31/22. Danny Deal Guru

Alrighty folks that's it for me! I'm ready to exchange my greenback for some merchandise and gift cards! First stop is Target to reverse my charges and utilize some of those circle offers on prior purchases. Oh, yes I am!

I'll be back Monday, Oct 10th. Keep up the awesome work posting offers, DP's and sharing. We LOVE hearing from our community.

Cheers,
°O°

1665335635580.png Countdown to Vacation!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter