Interesting, when did you make the purchase?
I didn't get that offer and we have a Circle K just down the street.

On Saturday. I’ll keep an eye on it, it’s possible it may get the cash back, but usually I get a notification and email. I was surprised to see it code as 5x points too, I may have to buy all my Amazon cards there. No Disney cards there unfortunately, some restaurants/fast food and Amazon and game type cards.

Happy to say I was able to easily and without any fuss use my $107 Happy Gift Card to buy a Disney Gift Card at GameStop today! Interestingly even though the cards being sold there said it could be any value between $25-$500 the cashier said they could only put a maximum of $100 on it. I asked if they could do $107 and they had no issue though. Thanks to all who mentioned this deal. $85 for $107 is pretty good, essentially 20% off.
No doubt you've said this but this thread is huge and I didn't see it anywhere.... Which Happy Card did you use?

Thanks!

No doubt you've said this but this thread is huge and I didn't see it anywhere.... Which Happy Card did you use?

Thanks!

There was an AMEX offer for $15 off a $100 purchase through Happy Gift Cards, I bought the Happy Treats card which is a physical card that swipes as credit.

The extra $6.42 off was through a coupon I had to sign up for, don't recall what the link was for that, apologies but I think it was posted on Sep 1st or 2nd if you want to go through the thread to find it.

On Saturday. I’ll keep an eye on it, it’s possible it may get the cash back, but usually I get a notification and email. I was surprised to see it code as 5x points too, I may have to buy all my Amazon cards there. No Disney cards there unfortunately, some restaurants/fast food and Amazon and game type cards.

The last few Chase offers I've redeemed - I did not get any notification and it took almost 2 weeks to show up on my statement. Example: I bought something on shopDisney on 9/2/22 and the offer didn't post until 9/13/22.

The last few Chase offers I've redeemed - I did not get any notification and it took almost 2 weeks to show up on my statement. Example: I bought something on shopDisney on 9/2/22 and the offer didn't post until 9/13/22.
I used the 20% off Best Buy Chase offer (first time ever using a Chase offer) and bought $100 Disney Gift Cards through the Best Buy website on 9/2. I got a notification that I had redeemed the offer (wish I had saved that email but I didn't). I've not received the $20 credit to my card yet but it did say 7-14 business days...which puts 14 days at 9/22 I think...

I used the 20% off Best Buy Chase offer (first time ever using a Chase offer) and bought $100 Disney Gift Cards through the Best Buy website on 9/2. I got a notification that I had redeemed the offer (wish I had saved that email but I didn't). I've not received the $20 credit to my card yet but it did say 7-14 business days...which puts 14 days at 9/22 I think...
Interesting, I did get an email from Chase saying I redeemed an offer, but it came after it showed up on my statement on 9/14 for the shopDisney offer for example.

Still waiting for my last shop dis from the 5th to post. Thinking I may need to chat with them.

Added Offer ~ 9/20/22

Discount District

Starter Bros: Purchase $50 or more in Choice or Giving Good Gift Cards plus $10 in groceries & GET $10 OFF INSTANTLY
Direct link to weekly ad
  • Limit one coupon per transaction per day.
  • Excludes tobacco, alcoholic beverages, fluid milk products, lottery tickets, postage stamps, sales tax, CRV, money orders and gift cards.
  • Coupon available on in-store mailer.
  • Offer valid September 21-October 4, 2022. GCG

Added Offer ~ 9/19/22

Discount District
Best Buy Online: Save on Select Gift Cards
  • Buy $50 Chili’s eGift Card for $45
  • Buy $50 Famous Daves eGift Card for $45
  • Buy $100 Amtrak eGift Card for $90
  • Direct Link
  • Expiry date unknown.
Best Buy Chase Offers Exp 9/20/22 UP
Best Buy Citi Offer Exp 9/25/22 Post #10323
Cashback Monitor
Best Buy also accepts PayPal, Discover 5% 3Q.

Ibotta/Best Buy: Buy $50/$100 Select Gift Cards & Earn $2/$5 Bonus Cashback (Amtrak, Famous Dave’s & Chili’s) GCG

Kroger Family Stores: Bakers , City Market , Dillons , Fred Meyer , Frys Foods , Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods , King Soopers , Marianos , Metro Market , Payless Super Markets , Pick 'n Save , QFC , Ralphs and Smiths (search "gift cards")

Kroger:
  • Save $10.00 on Brinker or Chili's when you buy TWO (2) Brinker or Chili's gift cards totaling $50 or more.
  • Save $10 on TWO (2) SPAFINDER gift cards totaling $50 or more.

Last edited:
Kroger Family Stores
City Market , Fred Meyer and King Soopers (direct links to the offer below):
  • FRIDAY ONLY 5X Fuel Points on purchases on 9/23, Boost Members get 6X!
  • Must clip the digital coupon to earn 5X Fuel Points when you shop on Friday 9/23 ONLY. Boost Members get 6X Fuel Points. In-store purchases, pick-up or delivery must be completed on Friday 9/23 to receive 5X Fuel Points.
  • Limit of one coupon per household.
  • Expires 9/23/22.

Last edited:

Thanks!

The code for the extra 6% off is from Capital One Spring...See my post below from September 2 for all the details. Also, if you have an Amex Blue Cash Everyday (not the Preferred), save the offer to that card as you will then earn 3% cash back. The final savings would be 22.8% with the credit card rewards.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/u...deals-and-more.3784942/page-507#post-64277449

Happy to say I was able to easily and without any fuss use my $107 Happy Gift Card to buy a Disney Gift Card at GameStop today! Interestingly even though the cards being sold there said it could be any value between $25-$500 the cashier said they could only put a maximum of $100 on it. I asked if they could do $107 and they had no issue though. Thanks to all who mentioned this deal. $85 for $107 is pretty good, essentially 20% off.
It sounds like the store manager decided to impose a limit of $100 but they were willing to go over that for $107. I bought Amazon gift cards the last time I was there...I bought 3 $25 gift cards and 1 variable for $32. I don't like buying the higher vale Amazon gift cards since they get automatically tied to your accounts once you use them and I have a bunch of amazon accounts - this way by buying lower amounts I can use them on the account that has an offer when using Amex membership rewards points or citi thank you points.

Still waiting for my last shop dis from the 5th to post. Thinking I may need to chat with them.
I used ShopDisney on the 2nd and 5th across various cards. 2nd took two full weeks to credit, so I'm hoping 5th will be there today when I snag Hubby's phone and check his Chase cards. In the past, mine had been very consistently 7 days, so these delays were a surprise.

I've been emailing back and forth with them about a Shop Disney offer I didn't get credit for. They asked me for picture verification of the purchase and the offer and I've still got no resolution. I think I'm going to have to try and call to talk to a real person. I've never had problems with the Shop Disney offer before but this one has been a headache from the start!

I've been emailing back and forth with them about a Shop Disney offer I didn't get credit for. They asked me for picture verification of the purchase and the offer and I've still got no resolution. I think I'm going to have to try and call to talk to a real person. I've never had problems with the Shop Disney offer before but this one has been a headache from the start!

I'm still waiting on credits too. I got an email about redeeming a Panera offer on Sept 6, but it doesn't show as redeemed and no credit. The offer expired on Sept 7th. I'm also still waiting on a credit for Office Depot. And those are ones I actually got notifications on, unlike the Circle K one. I don't know what's going on with them, but it's definitely not as seamless as it used to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter