I guess 3 shopDisney gift card purchases over 3 days was too much for everyone.. my bank reached out to me to check for fraud and shopDisney had me call in to verity the order to before processing it! 😬

I guess 3 shopDisney gift card purchases over 3 days was too much for everyone.. my bank reached out to me to check for fraud and shopDisney had me call in to verity the order to before processing it! 😬

Well make it four and blow their mind...

Still won't let me do an eCard... tried different devices and browsers.

Last edited:
About Chase Offers...

Most that I get have a maximum back. Now many offers do state that it is a one time only offer... like the 10% Starbucks offer
Screenshot 2022-08-04 083813.jpg

But the Disney offer doesn't say one time...
Screenshot 2022-08-04 084045.jpg

But the Disclaimer does seem to indicate it's only going to apply to the first transaction....

What has long time Chase Offer users experienced? I'm under the impression it's a one time thing, but I'd like to be wrong.

About Chase Offers...

Most that I get have a maximum back. Now many offers do state that it is a one time only offer... like the 10% Starbucks offer
View attachment 690628

View attachment 690631

But the Disclaimer does seem to indicate it's only going to apply to the first transaction....

What has long time Chase Offer users experienced? I'm under the impression it's a one time thing, but I'd like to be wrong.
I thought it was multiple use but I only got credit once :( learned the hard way on my 4th transaction 😅

With Universal gift cards, I used my swagbucks/mypoints vv's to buy gift cards from universal's site. I saved them and used them I checked in at Cabana Bay.

Thank you for posting, glad to see this works!
Just adding,

Post #7 Universal Orlando Gift Cards & Landry's Select Club Offer

Universal Orlando Resort Gift Cards

Added Offers ~ 8/04/22

Discount District

Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 10x Points On Apple Gift Cards
Offer valid August 5-11, 2022. GCG

Giant Eagle In-Store & Online: Earn 2x Or 4x Perks When Buying Select Gift Cards
  • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Chipotle, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Domino’s, GameStop, JCPenney, Kohl’s, Old Navy, Subway and Ulta Beauty
  • Google Play (in-store only?)

please post your results. Last time I used a VV directly on ShipDisney, the order was cancelled because the don’t like those prepaid cards. Never had a problem using them thru Paypal until this weekend.

Thank you @FoxC63 These are my last 2 prepaid digital cards from Swagbucks. Hopefully I can get the funds back and use them somewhere before they expire at the end of the month.

And this is it, these will not work at ShopDisney. They use to but not any more. I'm not sure when things changed but we do have several posts of cancellations.

I used to use the digital Visas through Paypal at ShopDisney but the last time it wouldn't work. I was able to use my digital Visa through Target, I bought a Disney gift card. Just make sure your addresses match. Hope the helps!
Here was my first experience with the new Virtual MC from SB....

I added the MC to my PayPal account and went through PayPal to pay for my $25 Disney e-gift card (went through RMN to get the 10% rebate)...

...got an error message that there was a problem processing my payment, but also got an e-mail from PayPal that I paid ShopDisney $25.00...
Ugh...

I waited a few hours and checked the transaction record on the Virtual MasterCard site and there is nothing listed showing that I made any payments to PayPal/ShopDisney, so I tried again....same thing. So, I thought I would change it up and tried entering the MasterCard information directly (bypassing PayPal altogether)....SUCCESS!! I figured I might not get the 10% from RMN, but it tracked!

I had also made a $100 gift card purchase using my PayPal balance which went through without a problem. I received that e-card within a few hours. The $25 card arrived TWO DAYS later! I feel better about redeeming my SB for the virtual MC now that I know that I will just redeem them directly and not go through the rigamarole of adding them to PayPal.

I thought it was multiple use but I only got credit once :( learned the hard way on my 4th transaction 😅
Make these offers almost pointless....

Other Cards have Categories that do multiple transaction for a whole quarter... and that's where the Chase min-Offer cause confusion.

Make these offers almost pointless....

Other Cards have Categories that do multiple transaction for a whole quarter... and that's where the Chase min-Offer cause confusion.
Especially when some state limits and others don't! Also, the fact that it takes so long to track!

Just to double check when you said the Discover is activated, did you mean you activated the 5% category quarter? Only transactions made after activation will get the 5% back. I always try to activate asap so I'm not sad later. (In fact, I went in today to activate the 4th quarter!)

Also keep in mind since it's a new card you get the first year cash back match. So it's really 10% back when they pay out the match at the end of the year. You can get 5 quarters worth of categories into the first year so if you work strategically you can make $750 off that one card. (More if you used a friend's link with the statement credit) So pretty good for a card, cash buys travel too! 👍
Right, I meant I activated the 5% category. And that's amazing about first year cash back match, I was a little confused by that when applying so thanks for clarifying. No statement credit but next year I'll have DH get the card and generate a link for him.

About Chase Offers...

View attachment 690628

View attachment 690631

The Disney offer says : until a $5 back maximum is reached
That could be 1 purchase or 4 purchases, whatever it takes to get to $5 max ($100 spend on this offer).
That could be 1 $100 purchase or 2 $50 purchases or 4 $25 purchases, etc.

Discount District
Albertsons Markets/United Supermarkets/Market Street/Albertsons/Tom Thumb: UPDATE**
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Next Purchase
    • Includes: Airbnb, Bath & Body Works, California Pizza Kitchen, DoorDash, Fanatics, Foot Locker, Gap Options, Instacart, NBA Store, NFL Shop, MLB Shop, NHL Shop, Panera Bread, Twitch, Under Armour.
    • $10 coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions or store service.
    • Limit one offer per transaction.
    • United Supermarkets Weekly Ad. GCG
    • Expires 8/23/22.
Staples: Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
Limit 5 per customer per day.​
Offer valid August 7-13, 2022. GCG

Other Gift Card Offers:
Newegg:
Buy $25 Vudu Gift Cards For $20
Expiry date unknown. GCG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Lyft Chase Offers/BofA: Save 10%, Max $3 Cashback
Offer valid one time only.​
Payment must be made directly with merchant. Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.​
Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.​
Expires 8/31/22. DOC

ExxonMobil App Citi Offer: Spend $20, Get $5 Back
Expiry date unknown, possibly 8/31/22? DOC

U.S. Bank Cards: Earn $10 When You Spend $50 On Restaurants or Food Delivery
Targeted
Check your online account & U.S. Bank mobile app​
Expires 9/30/22. DOC

Rakuten In-Store: Get 1% Back At Walmart, Best Buy, Sam’s Club and more. RiteAid is 2.5%
Must use linked card​
Be sure to read the terms when buying gift cards!​
Expires 8/07/22. DOC

Stack with credit card offers:
Best Buy Chase Offer
: Get 10% Back On Up To $250 Spend
Stacks with other Best Buy Offers
Expires 8/11/22. GCG

RiteAid Chase Offer: Various Offers
Earn 10% back, $6.00 back maximum.​
Expires 8/24/22. Post #9261 :thumbsup2 @holyrita

Sam’s Club Citi Offer: Get 5% Back Targeted
Valid online & in-store.​
Expires 8/31/22. GCG

If I'm missing any CC offers, please let me know. :flower3:

Edit to add: In-store gift card promotions:
Best Buy:
Buy $100 Apple Gift Cards & get $10 Best Buy gift cards
This should work in-store​
Limit 1.​
Best Buy Chase Offers Exp. 7/14 or 8/11/22.​
Best Buy also accepts PayPal, Discover 5% 3Q.​
Expiry date unknown GCG

Rite Aid:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Earn $8 BonusCash
    • Kohl’s
    • Sephora
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Earn $8 BonusCash
    • Wayfair
    • Under Armour
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Earn $5 BonusCash
    • Cracker Barrel
    • Brinker/Chili’s
  • Limit 2 per gift card pairing.
  • Direct link to weekly ad.
  • Expires 8/06/22. GCG
Sam's Club Offers:
  • Save up to 4% on Disney Gift Cards everyday

Last edited:
If you don't see it, try removing whatever offer you last used.
Go through the RMN portal to ShopDisney or add the addon to your browser and pay with your Cash App card. You can request a physical card or use the virtual card in the app. Make sure the correct boost is active.

Do you see a 10% anywhere boost? That's what I have.
I signed up for Cash App last week and have been watching for the 10% anywhere boost and it still hasn't shown up. I used the Sam's Club boost but removed it. Do they offer different boosts to different people?

I signed up for Cash App last week and have been watching for the 10% anywhere boost and it still hasn't shown up. I used the Sam's Club boost but removed it. Do they offer different boosts to different people?

Sure looks like it..... as I haven't seen that one either.

Yes, sometimes they do. Though I thought the Anywhere boost was for anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter