Target Circle 2/3/4 Rewards: Various Offers
Spend X amount 2/3/4 times & Get X amount Reward
As seen here and here
Expires 7/20/22. :thumbsup2 @Texans_loyal & @TravelYote

There's a new Target Circle Offer (it is not a REWARDS offer):
Save 15% one in-store or online purchase​
Single use coupon​
Expires 7/13/22.​

Be sure to stack the savings with offers listed here, here and at a cashback portal

What a great offer:
Target: Save 15% On Select Gift Cards
GCG

Target GC with purchase

Is Shopdisney on to me??? Ha Ha

On 7/2 I placed 6 individual physical gift card orders at Shop Disney. Each one used Ibotta 10% and a Chase Offer.
3 of the orders processed and received. Ibotta has credited, chase offers have not yet.
But, 3 of the order are still "pending" on SD website, credit cards have not been charged.

Has anyone had this happen? I'm wondering if SD has flagged my account somehow because of suspicous purchsae pattern. (can't blame them)
Did you call ShopDisney to confirm your order? Yes this does happen.

Mine was only 10%.
I got 10% DH got 15%

:thanks: @happiestpoe for the Weekend Updates AND for Monday Madness Updates! All relative offers have been posted accordingly along with credit card offers and PayPal/Venmo deals.

To our newbies, not all offers are posted on the Main Pages due to them expiring in one or two days so be sure to follow along on the pages. :thumbsup2

What happened to Sam's Club, I'm not finding any gift card deals.... at least not now.

PSA: Gift Card Purchases From Sam’s Club Will Earn Cashback On Shopping Portals Jul 10-15 GCG

Interesting comments on DOC regarding Target Circle: 10% Off One Purchase Online Or In Store offer.

Others are reporting 15% as well.

It should stack with other discounts. Just add it to the cart and see. On a side note the $10 Target GC with $50 in grocery WILL stack with the $10 off $50 or 10%/15% off deal. And to prevent from getting geofenced by Target online pickup orders always select a location where the prices are cheaper, add to cart, then change to your preferred pickup location. The cheaper price will stick.

Huh, I've never tried that before!

This is a great tip for those who don't have 4x fuel or the like...
Buy 5% discounted cards with PayPal linked to Discover for Discover 5% CB for approx 9% discount, then pay with GC for this 15% offer. 10% or 15%

Last edited:
If you bought a Disney eGift card online and you have an iPhone or Android phone, you can add it to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay wallet and it will have a barcode that they can scan at the register. The email you receive with the eGiftcard also has a barcode that can be scanned at the register.

I have some newer physical gift cards from Disney and they don't even have the black strip to swipe anymore, they only have a barcode to scan.

The ones I order from Sams Club also come with a barcode that can be scanned but they don't come with a link to add it to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay wallet.

This is great information, thank you. I'm in the process of migrating now AND ordered way too many $50 cards from Bjs so let's see how that goes lol

Hate to say it but...
1657565331160.png
I have the worst neighbors. EVER!
They have a side window that faces my backyard, every time we're outside, they open their blinds and literally stare at us. You can't miss them. They don't smile or wave, they just stand there staring. So creepy!
A few years back I planted arborvitaes for privacy and it works great, unfortunately I have to remove them. I need to install some kind of tall privacy screen or else we'll get the look. :scared:

I need something tall like this but it has to go above my 4' fence line. I think we're in a pickle!
1657566134958.png

Last edited:
Hate to say it but...

I have the worst neighbors. EVER!
They have a side window that faces my backyard, every time we're outside, they open their blinds and literally stare at us. You can't miss them. They don't smile or wave, they just stand there staring. So creepy!
A few years back I planted arborvitaes for privacy and it works great, unfortunately I have to remove them. I need to install some kind of tall privacy screen or else we'll get the look. :scared:

I need something tall like this but it has to go above my 4" fence line. I think we're in a pickle!
A little more data please: 4" fence line? What do you have now as a perimeter fence? Are there any building codes in your area for fences?

A little more data please: 4" fence line? What do you have now as a perimeter fence? Are there any building codes in your area for fences?
Yep, it's a perimeter pool fence directly on the property/ boundary line. I don't believe I'll need permits nor will it violate any codes. If it does violate anything, I'll be more than happy to point out the shared blocked drain and the 1-2' increased elevation.

I think I'll have to attach the decorative metal fence to wooden posts and cement the posts in the ground. Though I've never dealt with this type of privacy fencing. They have to be like on stilts.

This image might explain it better:
Below the decorative metal fence is a brick wall, consider that wall my pool fence. I'll need to go as high to secure my privacy.
1657568975286.png

Last edited:
Yep, it's a perimeter pool fence directly on the property/ boundary line. I don't believe I'll need permits nor will it violate any codes. If it does violate anything, I'll be more than happy to point out the shared blocked drain and the 1-2' increased elevation.

I think I'll have to attach the decorative metal fence to wooden posts and cement the posts in the ground. Though I've never dealt with this type of privacy fencing. They have to be like on stilts.
So it's currently a 4-foot fence and not a 4" fence? How high do you need it to block the neighbor's view (one-story house hopefully)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter