Added Offers ~ 2/10/22

Discount District
Harris Teeter:
  • Buy DoorDash gift card & earn 200 bonus fuel points
  • Buy Brinker gift card & earn 200 bonus fuel points
  • Save $10 when buying two Build-A-Bear Workshopgift cards totaling $50+.
Kroger Online: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $42.50
Includes: Chipotle, DoorDash, Buffalo Wild Wings and Domino’s​
Limit 1 per brand. Direct link to offer.​
Earn 4x Fuel points.​
Expires 2/13/22. GC Galore

MISC.
Newegg: Buy $35 Nintendo eShop Gift Cards For $31.50 With Promo Code SSBPAZ22
Amtrak: Is offering their Amtrak Loves You Sale Special: Buy One Ticket, Get One Free on select Train Fares (Coach).
  • Must Travel between March 1 – August 31, 2022 and tickets must be booked by February 16, 2022.
  • Fare discount will automatically apply by starting search from the promotion page here, or applying code V214 on the Amtrak app.
  • Slickdeals / Danny the Deal Guru

This isn't new but more people are being targeted so check your cards again!

Check Your Chase Cards For Spend Bonuses (1/15-3/31)
Update 2/9/22: More people targeted, individual registration links for different cards are also available:
Chase Bonus checker link
  • Chase is offering various cardholders spend bonuses from January 15 through March 31. Sample offers:

This isn't new but more people are being targeted so check your cards again!

Check Your Chase Cards For Spend Bonuses (1/15-3/31)
Update 2/9/22: More people targeted, individual registration links for different cards are also available:
Chase Bonus checker link
  • Chase is offering various cardholders spend bonuses from January 15 through March 31. Sample offers:
Still nothing 🤬

When this offer originally came out on Feb 3rd, I didn't have it but I do now.

Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Various Offers
Expires 3/14/22.​

Keep checking!

Thank you.. it is an endless loop.. Sams telling me that Disney needs to reissue the gift cards, and Disney that is should be Sam’s… I will keep trying..:
You should be able to get the Sam's Club GC's. I copied this from one of my emails.

A second email from SamsClub@e-deliverygroup.com with access to your Code is usually delivered within an hour or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Sam's Club or your credit card company.
If you have trouble receiving your email or lose track of it, you can access your purchase at egift.samsclub.com by entering your email address and your SamsClub.com order number (which can be found on your order confirmation email). You can also check your order history on SamsClub.com.
After you have received your Code access email, you will have the option to send your eGift Card as a gift after you login to egift.samsclub.com.

Thank you.. it is an endless loop.. Sams telling me that Disney needs to reissue the gift cards, and Disney that is should be Sam’s… I will keep trying..:
You should be able to get the Sam's Club GC's. I copied this from one of my emails.

A second email from SamsClub@e-deliverygroup.com with access to your Code is usually delivered within an hour or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Sam's Club or your credit card company.
If you have trouble receiving your email or lose track of it, you can access your purchase at egift.samsclub.com by entering your email address and your SamsClub.com order number (which can be found on your order confirmation email). You can also check your order history on SamsClub.com.
After you have received your Code access email, you will have the option to send your eGift Card as a gift after you login to egift.samsclub.com.
And here's the link for Best Buy, you'll need order number and email address
https://specialtyegc.bestbuy.com/

Today, ShopDisney is no longer offering free shipping on physical gift card purchases. Lowest shipped cost coming up for me is $6.95. In the past, I've been able to purchase several times with free US mail shipping. Given that there are some ways to ultimately get discounts/rebates off on these purchases, this new shipping fee ruins that avenue for me. ☹

UPDATE: This issue only seems to be on some of the physical gift card types available. Maybe it is just a temporary glitch.

I would not store GCs on the website. People have had their accounts hacked and the GCs drained. And then, good luck recovering your money! You're better off keeping a log of your GCs somewhere on your phone and then using the website to transfer those balances to a physical GC in your possession. It's a couple of extra steps but I do it before I head to the parks each day.

Yeah I generally transfer my digital cards from various vendors, to a physical card right away.

Most these sites security is kind of silly.... all anyone has to do is intercept an email click the link and and then sign in with that same email address.
Today, ShopDisney is no longer offering free shipping on physical gift card purchases. Lowest shipped cost coming up for me is $6.95. In the past, I've been able to purchase several times with free US mail shipping. Given that there are some ways to ultimately get discounts/rebates off on these purchases, this new shipping fee ruins that avenue for me. ☹

UPDATE: This issue only seems to be on some of the physical gift card types available. Maybe it is just a temporary glitch.

Yeah I got another 10% Chase offer... but only up to $5.

Was going to do one of the Cards that is a retro Magic Kingdom Map, but shipping would have taken my discount. Several other physical cards would work with free shipping. The Map Card wouldn't even go free if I did two of them, which made it over the $75 for free shipping.

Which gift cards have the free shipping?

never mind I see the 20% discount doesn’t apply although the free shipping over $75 does.

Last edited:
I made a post but someone suggested I post this here...if any of the gift card experts have any input 😁

I've been earning a lot of gift cards through market research and I like to flip those to Disney Gift Cards. Normally I get paid in a digital VISA so it's not a problem.

Today I got one that gave me these choices(plus a few others that wouldn't work):
  • Amazon
  • AutoZone
  • Bed Bath & Beyond
  • CVS
  • Macy's
  • Petco
  • Staples
  • Home Depot

Has anyone had any luck in-store purchasing a Disney GC with the store's GC? I know in the past I bought Disney GC with Happy cards at Home Depot but it's been several years.

Thanks for any help!

I made a post but someone suggested I post this here...if any of the gift card experts have any input 😁

I've been earning a lot of gift cards through market research and I like to flip those to Disney Gift Cards. Normally I get paid in a digital VISA so it's not a problem.

Today I got one that gave me these choices(plus a few others that wouldn't work):
  • Amazon
  • AutoZone
  • Bed Bath & Beyond
  • CVS
  • Macy's
  • Petco
  • Staples
  • Home Depot

Has anyone had any luck in-store purchasing a Disney GC with the store's GC? I know in the past I bought Disney GC with Happy cards at Home Depot but it's been several years.

Thanks for any help!
Amazon does not sell Disney GCs but you can use their GCs to purchase other GCs on their website. The other merchants you have listed do not allow the purchase of a GC with a store GC.

I have a bunch of Disney Gift Cards - that I won't be using (got via Chase Rewards Visa) - is there any way I can turn these into other gift cards (e.g., VISA or Amazon)? Or am I stuck? We just sold our last DVC and I don't see us going to Disney anytime in the future.

Amazon does not sell Disney GCs but you can use their GCs to purchase other GCs on their website. The other merchants you have listed do not allow the purchase of a GC with a store GC.

Yeah, I have so much Amazon credit I want to switch to Disney GC. I wish I could buy Visa cards (even with the fees).

• Amazon
  • AutoZone
  • Bed Bath & Beyond
  • CVS
  • Macy's
  • Petco
  • Staples
  • Home Depot

Thanks for any help!

I've heard of Bed, Bath, Beyond GCs being used to purchase DGCs at locations which have self-checkout. YMMV.

Ibotta offer: up to 70% CB Postmates
  • 70% cashback for new Postmates customers
  • 7% cashback for existing Postmates customers
  • Must click 'shop' in the Ibotta app

Attachments

• IMG_8416.PNG
    IMG_8416.PNG
    44.2 KB · Views: 7
I have a bunch of Disney Gift Cards - that I won't be using (got via Chase Rewards Visa) - is there any way I can turn these into other gift cards (e.g., VISA or Amazon)? Or am I stuck? We just sold our last DVC and I don't see us going to Disney anytime in the future.
Yeah, I have so much Amazon credit I want to switch to Disney GC. I wish I could buy Visa cards (even with the fees).

Looks like of two of you should PM and work out a deal.

I've heard of Bed, Bath, Beyond GCs being used to purchase DGCs at locations which have self-checkout. YMMV.

Hmm, I know some have been able to use Happy gift cards with BB&B logo to buy 3rd party gc.

Unfortunately I have no DP's to support BB&B gc can be used in the same manner. ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter