According to Doctor of Credit:
Buy Any $100 Third-Party Giftcard, Get $20 Shopping Voucher (11/26-11/29)
Great stacking opportunity with Amex!! :cool1::cool1:

Just adding, Added to Discount District
Shoprite:
  • Buy $100 3rd Party Gift Card & Get a $20 Shopping Voucher
    • Requires Shoprite loyalty card (free)
    • Limit one per Shoprite card
    • Excludes prepaid Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Shoprite gift cards or prepaid phone airtime type gift cards
    • You can buy one $100 card or total $100 from multiple gift cards and be eligible for this offer
    • The $20 voucher will print out on the BOTTOM of the store receipt and will be valid for specific dates (probably a future date, beginning a few days later)
    • The $20 voucher must be spent in one transaction, no change given. Voucher is not valid to purchase gift cards, you have to buy groceries.
    • Stack with the Amex Offer for 20% back.
    • Offer valid November 26-29, 2021. Doctor of Credit
    • Post #5119 :thumbsup2 @ambgoph

Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals
This thread includes gift card deals for Disney, Universal Orlando, restaurants, warehouses, stores and more. It covers credit card offers and how to maximize your savings with apps and cashback websites.

11/17/21 Update
Since the launch of Updated Disney Gift Card Deals and More, I've been collecting Data Points (DP's) on various merchants posted by the savvy saving DIS community. We owe this wonderful community our gratitude. I owe them my gratitude and I thank each and everyone of you for your help and guidance.

We'll all get by with a little help from our friends and to give us some guidance when using the Dosh App, it brings me great pleasurer to introduce our Dosh Ambassador @iujen94

Congratulations! Thank you so much for your support and agreeing to be part of an awesome adventure.
Thanks and happy to help as I can! Now here’s hoping Dosh has some exciting deals to share!

(I am very happy with Target & BJ's...and cherish their special promos). The site is overwhelming to me and you have no idea how much I appreciate your links.

Thank you for your very kind words but don't give up on us so easily, especially now during peak holiday season.
Focus on the main pages, scroll down until you find stores nearby. The links are there to provide additional support and key tips for a smooth transaction.

We all have different credit cards and belong to whatever warehouse but we can help you save more, all you need to do is ask. :hug:

WHY DO I LOVE DOSH?

Thanks to @FoxC63 for appointing me “Dosh Ambassador.” For those who aren’t familiar with Dosh, I thought I’d give a quick overview and share why I like it.

Dosh is a cash back app, much like Rakuten. Link your credit cards, and you’ll get a stated cash back percentage when you make a purchase. BUT the great thing about Dosh is that it works in-store with no click-through necessary. They have a good number of “mall stores,” like Aeropostale, American Eagle, Sephora, H&M. Also PetSmart, Office Depot, and many others. Even some local restaurants! Sam’s Club is included, but for online orders only. I have gotten paid out for GC-only online orders, but of course YMMV.

Shop at a store with a linked card and you’ll get a notification that money is ready to be added to your Dosh wallet. So many times I’ve made purchases without even realizing it was a Dosh store, and the cash back was a lovely surprise. I’ve even made online purchases through Rakuten AND gotten cash back from Dosh. It’s pretty unusual and random for that to happen - I haven’t figured out how to make that happen every time, unfortunately.

Once earned, cash back will stay pending for varying amounts of time, depending on the merchant. Sam’s Club is particularly long, taking 90 days. Office Depot takes a couple of weeks.

Cash back goes into your Dosh wallet and can be transferred out once you have $25 in your wallet. I always transfer to my PayPal account. You can also transfer to your bank account or Venmo.

My very very favorite use of Dosh is at Office Depot. I have a Chase Ink Cash credit card, which gives 5x Ultimate Rewards points at office supply stores. OD will regularly have sales on Visa GCs - buy at least $300 and get $15 off. I buy $400 in VGCs. After the fees but less the $15 off, the total is $398.90. So i get $400 in VGCs for less than face value, AND 5x Ultimate Rewards, AND 2% ($7.98) back from Dosh. (Office Depot also sells a ton of other GCs, including Disney of course.)

OH - unlike Rakuten, sadly you can’t load prepaid VGCs or MCGCs into Dosh and get cash back on purchases made with those cards.

Hope this info is helpful! Happy to answer any questions, if I can, and I’ll keep an eye out for any special deals

Added Offers ~ 11/18/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Giant Eagle: Earn 2x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Spent On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 11/29/21. GC Galore

Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Spent on Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 11/24/21. GC Galore

Discount District
Big Y: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
Includes: Barnes & Noble, Kohl’s, GameStop, Dick’s Sporting Goods, DoorDash, Wayfair, Ulta Beauty, Gap Options, Happy Dining and Fanatics.​
Note that the weekly ad for this offer specifically mentions Happy Dining gift cards, so this deal might not be valid on other Happy brands.
Expires 11/26/21. GC Galore

Giant Eagle: Earn 2x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Spent On All 3rd Party Gift Cards
Excludes Amazon gift cards.​
Expires 11/29/21. GC Galore

Rite Aid Black Friday Gift Card Deals:
  • Buy $100 Apple Gift Card & Get $15 BonusCash
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & get $10 BonusCash:
    • Gap Options
    • Old Navy
  • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands & get $5 BonusCash:
    • Wendy’s
    • Burger King
    • Arby’s
  • Buy $25/$24.99 gift cards for the following brands & get $10 BonusCash:
    • Xbox
    • Xbox Game Pass
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & get $10 BonusCash:
    • Lowe’s
    • Ace Hardware
    • Wayfair
  • Limit 2 per gift card grouping.
  • Offer valid November 25-27, 2021. GC Galore
Schnucks: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $40
Includes: Dick’s Sporting Goods, Ace Hardware, REI, Academy, Topgolf and Outback Steakhouse​
Direct link to digital coupons (search for ‘gift cards’).​
Expires 11/25/21. GC Galore

Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Of 3rd Party Gift Cards
Excludes Lowe’s & Home Depot​
Expires 11/24/21. GC Galore

Soma: Buy $100 Gift Card & Get $20 Bonus Card Free
Limit unknown. Direct link to offer.​
Bonus card valid January 5-30, 2022
Expires 12/24/21. More to read at GC Galore

Staples Black Friday Gift Card Deals:
  • 15% off gift cards for the following brands:
    • Xbox
    • Xbox Game Pass
  • Up to 20% off gift cards for the following brands:
    • DoorDash
    • Instacart
    • Hello Fresh
    • And more???
  • Limit 5 per card per customer per day.
  • Offers valid November 21-27, 2021. GC Galore
Transportation & Traveling with Points
United Shopping Portal: Earn 3x At GiftCards.com, Stack With Up To 5,000 Bonus Miles
Expiry date unknown. GC Galore

MISC.
Amazon: Save On Select Gift Cards - These deals go live at 9am ET for Prime subscribers and 9:30am for those without Prime.
DSW: Save 20% On Gift Cards Online Only
Limit $200 Per Day. Direct link to offer.​
Note, DSW gift card orders are processed by eGifter and so they can be cancel-happy.
Expires today, 11/18/21.

eGifter: Buy $30 Burlington Gift Cards For $25 With Promo Code COAT1121
Expires 12/28/21 or while supplies last. GC Galore

Raise: Save 7% Sitewide When Using Promo Code PRESALE
Limit 1 use per household. Direct link to offer
Maximum savings of $20. Not valid on cash back gift cards.​
Expires 11/19/21. GCG

Starbucks Red Cup Giveaway is back!

Get Free 2021 Reusable Starbucks Holiday Cup today only, 11/18/21.

Starbucks is offering a free limited-edition reusable red cup on Nov. 18 to customers who order a handcrafted holiday or fall beverage at participating U.S. stores. Quantities are limited, while supplies last so you want to get to a store earlier in the day.

The red cup giveaway is available however you order, including mobile order and pickup, curbside pickup and through delivery on Uber Eats.

Check out Groupon for a targeted Starbucks gift card, and this $3 discount from PayPal as well, before you place your next order for that free 2021 Reusable Starbucks holiday cup. Danny Deal Guru

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Amex New Benefits:
American Express Business Delta Cards Increased Bonuses - Targeted
via email
  • Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card 80,000 miles after $3,000 in spend within the first three months
  • Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card 100,000 miles after $4,000 in spend within the first three months & $100 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months
  • Delta Reserve® Credit Card for Business 125,000 miles after $6,000 in spend within the first three months & $100 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months
  • Expires 2/23/22. Doctor of Credit

I did this deal on DGC yesterday so I can confirm that it worked for me😊
If I buy $500 in DGC, will I be able to use the $50 in mPerks towards an additional $50 DGC on a future purchase? I cannot remember if the "Would you like to use $5 off your total cart?" prompt will come up with a gift card purchase or not, and if so, will it come up 10 times? I always use either scan and go or the self-check-out lanes. I can always buy $50 in groceries and add a $50 DGC (for a $100 cart total) and see what happens.

REF Sam's Club Nov 25th $500 eGC for $450: Any idea what time online opens up to make a purchase?
The ad states "while quantities last". That is the jest of my question: what time does "online" open? If it's midnight, then which time zone for midnight?
I know in years past they had deals that started online at midnight and I believe eastern. I am central time zone so will be checking at 11pm next Wed night!

Sam's Club Black Friday sale will kick off early online at 12:01 AM EST on Thanksgiving Day. I'd log in a bit earlier if I were you ;)

If I buy $500 in DGC, will I be able to use the $50 in mPerks towards an additional $50 DGC on a future purchase?

Unfortunately no. Certainly not at my local store!
And I will add, this is a topic not on any site I've come across. Why not?
On rare occasions there have been Catalina coupons you can apply on gift cards. YMMV

Last edited:
I cannot tell you the number of times this tread has made me question why we live where we live lol. Why do I live where there are not Costcos, Office Max/depot, starbucks. soma, cvs, riteaid etc? Literally the town I live in has a Walmart, Walgreens (neither of which have ever been open 24 hrs) and a couple local, over priced grocery stores. We used to have a Gerbes (kroger affiliate) but it closed about 5 years ago. We do have a CVS branded pharmacy, but it is literally just a small pharmacy. Like it was a tiny hometown place that got branded as a CVS. It only has pharmacy items, like vitamins etc. I do not understand this town lol. We have 2 small (but very exxpensive) private colleges here. But the population is only like 15K. Even the capital (which is 30 miles from me) doesn't have much more. The mall has pretty much died. There is a Penny's and a Dillards left there. The CVS's there are like the pharmacy inside Target, no stand alone ones where you can use their coupons etc. So I miss out on a lot of these deals that are in store only, or that you get the perks to use instore. But I 100% love this group and all the deals I have found from here! I'm just complaining about not having good places to shop. On the plus side tho, my kids go to a small, but well funded school (thanks to a nuke plant) and we have 140 acres for them to play. But sometimes I just want a dang starbucks and a costco trip!

I cannot tell you the number of times this tread has made me question why we live where we live lol. sometimes I just want a dang starbucks and a costco trip!

Now don't you feel better letting all that out?
Oh look > :drinking1 Starbucks! Lol! ;) :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter