Is there any CB portals with cb for Sams? I see its not on Ibotta anymore, which makes me sad

Is there any CB portals with cb for Sams? I see its not on Ibotta anymore, which makes me sad
So bummed about Ibotta! I haven't found one that works... I've tried Mr.Rebates, Rakuten, Swagbucks... Haven't purchased one when RMN has offered cash back at Sam's.

I did a test transaction of a $25 Dave & Busters cash back gift card on Raise and it tracked on Topcashback at 10% back 👍
When did it show for you in Top Cash Back? We bought Disney cards last night and it has not yet tracked. I don’t believe it took this long previous times I did this.

When did it show for you in Top Cash Back? We bought Disney cards last night and it has not yet tracked. I don’t believe it took this long previous times I did this.
It hasn't tracked yet for me either. I have seen some people that has tracked already and some that haven't. It's always tracked in the past, hopefully something soon.

Within a couple of hours. I bought it yesterday morning and when I went back to make some bigger ticket purchases after verifying it tracked, the offer had ended :worried:. Hope yours is showing tracking soon!

Does anyone know a good way to save a bit on Overstock, Sephora, or Ulta? Those are the 3 sites that have the best price on the sunless tanner I use (St Tropez mousse) but it's $40 for an 8 oz bottle. I can get Overstock down to a bit but then I'm below free shipping minimum and need to add a filler.

Does anyone know a good way to save a bit on Overstock, Sephora, or Ulta? Those are the 3 sites that have the best price on the sunless tanner I use (St Tropez mousse) but it's $40 for an 8 oz bottle. I can get Overstock down to a bit but then I'm below free shipping minimum and need to add a filler.
Have you checked the CB sites? Or do you want to lower your out of pocket? Raise sells discounted gift cards...

Have you checked the CB sites? Or do you want to lower your out of pocket? Raise sells discounted gift cards...

Thank you both! Cashbackmonitor is my go to portal site for sure. I was hoping to find discounted gift cards or even promo codes I'm not aware of. I will definitely look at raise to see if any of the stores are offered. If not I can probably get something at Kroger with fuel points too.

Save Mart: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $20 Save Mart Gift Card Free. Includes Ulta GCs.
Link

H-E-B: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 H-E-B Gift Card Free. Includes JCPenney.
Some JCPenney’s have Sephora in-store.
Link

Check out coupon.com discounts & compare with cb websites. If both list the same promo code, I'm sure one will work for you.
17% off for new customers - create a new account.
14% Off President's Blowout

Not sure if dealigg.com is another option.

Offer Added

Discount District
ShopRite: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save $10 On Next Shopping Order
Netflix, Aeropostale & The Children’s Place. Link

ShopRite Stores In Maryland
  • Purchase $50 gift card between February 14, 2020 and February 20, 2020.
  • Redeem ShopRite coupon between February 21, 2020 and February 27, 2020.

ShopRite Stores Outside Of Maryland
  • Purchase $50 gift card between February 16, 2020 and February 22, 2020.
  • Redeem ShopRite coupon between February 23, 2020 and February 29, 2020.
Credit Card Offers
Amex Offers: Rover.com, Spend $50 & Get $10 Statement Credit.
Pet Owners. Excludes e-gift cards. Expires 5/14/2020. Link

Transportation & Traveling with Points
Amtrak: Buy One, Get One Free Sale. Must purchase tickets by February 17th, 2020 and Travel from March 9 and August 30, 2020. Link

Interesting...
Boxed Amex Offer:
Buy 4x $25 Smashburger Gift Cards For $67.99
Business Cards Only. Targeted. Expires 6/30/20 Link

Other Ways to Save

Free Photos & Make your Own Magic Shots

Why pay for photos when you can get them for free? The money you spend printing your vacation photos at home can be funneled into your Vacation Account. Inkjets, specifically ones intended for photos, can make prints that rival any professional print lab. The convenience is wonderful but the cost is not.

Photo-grade paper sells for anywhere from 5 to 20 cents per small sheet. The Ink, of course, will add substantially to the total, simply because you use a great amount creating sharp, crisp images. If you're printing more than a few photos, you'll always save money by uploading them to a print lab. With many online shops you can even skip the shipping costs by opting to pick up your pictures at a local store.

Over on the Magic Shot thread I list several offers for free photos. Many are with pharmacies located nationwide, you can place orders online and select free in-store pick up. LINK

If you’re computer savvy and/or have the software “Photoshop” you have the ability to size, crop, add images (overlay) and add several photos onto a larger paper size. This advantage is great when print specials come out offering a promotion for a free 8x10 or 11x14. In Photoshop you can add two 4x6 photos in the space of an 8x10. Now you’re getting 2 free photos. This idea works in multiple ways. If you enjoy scrapbooking try adding one 4x6 and three 4x3.5 in that 8x10 space. This gives 4 photos you can place into the various layouts of your page design. Photoshop Elements allows you to add images creating one of a kind, magic shots saving you time at the parks and money. To learn more, here is a step by step video: LINK

Photo taken on my Samsung

Added to: Post #10 "Stores & Photos of Third Party Gift Cards,
Other Ways to Save & Miscellaneous
"

Last edited:
Added Offers

Discount District
Office Depot/Office Max: Buy $100 Happy Gift Cards & Get $25 Back In Rewards (Limit $25 Back).
Use INK Plus/Cash for 5x points on the purchase.
Valid 2/16/2020 to 2/22/2020 or while supplies last. Link

Kroger: Buy 2x O’Charley’s Gift Cards Totaling $50+ & Save $10. Expires 2/29/20 Link

Rite Aid: Earn 20% BonusCash On Select Gift Cards W/ Limit Of $200 Spend
Bed Bath & Beyond, Domino’s, Regal Cinemas, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Chili’s, Panera Bread, Hotels.com
  • Limit 2 per customer for a $40 total maximum
  • Bonus Cash expires after 30 days
  • Expires 2/29/20 Link
Walgreens: Earn 3,000 Bonus Points ($3) When Buying American Express, MyVanilla Visa Or NetSpend Gift Card.
  • The Amex and NetSpend cards have a $2.95 activation fee, so the 3,000 bonus points will offset one of those fees as that’s worth $3.
  • Expires 2/22/20 Link
Interesting...
CardCash: Save 5% Sitewide With Promo Code PRESIDENTSDAY. Expires 2/17/20 Link

Staples.com: Free Shipping With No Minimum (Limited Time) Link

Added Offers

Discount District
Office Depot/Office Max: Buy $100 Happy Gift Cards & Get $25 Back In Rewards (Limit $25 Back).
Use INK Plus/Cash for 5x points on the purchase.
Valid 2/16/2020 to 2/22/2020 or while supplies last. Link

Kroger: Buy 2x O’Charley’s Gift Cards Totaling $50+ & Save $10. Expires 2/29/20 Link

Rite Aid: Earn 20% BonusCash On Select Gift Cards W/ Limit Of $200 Spend
Bed Bath & Beyond, Domino’s, Regal Cinemas, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Chili’s, Panera Bread, Hotels.com
  • Limit 2 per customer for a $40 total maximum
  • Bonus Cash expires after 30 days
  • Expires 2/29/20 Link
Walgreens: Earn 3,000 Bonus Points ($3) When Buying American Express, MyVanilla Visa Or NetSpend Gift Card.
  • The Amex and NetSpend cards have a $2.95 activation fee, so the 3,000 bonus points will offset one of those fees as that’s worth $3.
  • Expires 2/22/20 Link
Interesting...
CardCash: Save 5% Sitewide With Promo Code PRESIDENTSDAY. Expires 2/17/20 Link

Staples.com: Free Shipping With No Minimum (Limited Time) Link
Your post got me excited when I saw staples and office max but no Visa gc deals. I feel like it’s been awhile

Last edited:
Your post got me excited when I saw staples and office max but not Visa gc deals. I feel like it’s been awhile

It has been awhile and the last time I posted was for Staples, I believe the Visa GC sold out in one day.

Added Offer

Credit Card Offers
  • Hyatt House Chase Offer: Buy $300 Hyatt Gift Card For $255 (15% Discount). Targeted. Link
  • Offer valid one time only.
  • Complete payment for your stay must be made by February 15 21, 2020.
  • Offer only valid at Hyatt House.
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
  • You should be able to buy a $300 physical gift card from the front desk of a Hyatt House property in the US to lock in the 15% discount.
  • Expires 2/21/20
What's interesting about this offer, GC Galore is stating you can buy a GC, which can then be used in conjunction with other discounts i.e. Hotels.com, Expedia or Priceline % discount. Over on the Priceline Express Deals thread you'll often see discount codes posted by DISers. If you use one, please don't forget to pay it forward. :thumbsup2

It has been awhile and the last time I posted was for Staples, I believe the Visa GC sold out in one day.
We did the staples deal in store multiple times in January when they had their week long fee free deal. They were doing it once a month but it hasn’t happened yet in February

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter