Can someone who “recently” ordered from ************.com recount whether they were ultimately successful and if yes, how long it took to receive gift cards? Thank you.

gift card d***.com

Can someone who “recently” ordered from ************.com recount whether they were ultimately successful and if yes, how long it took to receive gift cards? Thank you.

gift card d***.com
I have heard they are taking a bit longer than usual. I ordered on 9/23 and haven't received mine yet. When did you order?

I need some gift card help ..
I bought a disney store giftcard.
I lost the physical card but the number is on my disneygiftcard.com
How do I move it to a physical card?
I got a blank card but it would not let me add it I guess because it was not activated.
I would love to use it but I dont even have the number.
You can't add the card to the site? It doesn't matter if there is a balance or not... Where did you get a non activated card?

I have heard they are taking a bit longer than usual. I ordered on 9/23 and haven't received mine yet. When did you order?
I have not yet ordered but am considering doing so. Was looking for guidance as to how it worked out for others before ordering.

My Dosh app has 2% back at Walmart.com. I also have a Chase Freedom with Walmart as a bonus 5% cash back category. Is 7% a decent deal right now? We have a stay in November that I would like to pay for with discounted gift cards if possible.

My Dosh app has 2% back at Walmart.com. I also have a Chase Freedom with Walmart as a bonus 5% cash back category. Is 7% a decent deal right now? We have a stay in November that I would like to pay for with discounted gift cards if possible.

Check the fine print on your app because my app (Wikibuy) specifically excludes gift cards from the % back from Walmart.com. I imagine that is a universal exception.

Check the fine print on your app because my app (Wikibuy) specifically excludes gift cards from the % back from Walmart.com. I imagine that is a universal exception.

I was hesitant it would work with gift cards and never really check Dosh anymore-I only found out about the cash back when placing another Walmart order for household items and received the Dosh email. But, I placed a test order of one gift card and received the cash back in my Dosh account immediately!

The disney store cards do not combine.. so I guess buy a 25 card use the 25 then I can transfer?
So in the past you have been unable to add Disney store gift cards together? If that’s the case can you transfer them to a different card? It seems like if you can put them on their site you should be able to transfer them to any card. How frustrating. Some places have the pick the amount you want to load. Perhaps you can find one of those so you can do a smaller amount.

Amazon Prime Day 2020 Oct 13-14 These went so quickly!!!
Citi: Earn 10% Cashback On Up To $250 Of Spend On Amazon - Targeted
Expires 10/31/20. Link

Amazon: Get $15 Off $50 When Paying With 1 Ultimate Rewards Point

Target Prime Day Oct 13-14
  • Buy $75 Giving Good Gift Cards (Happy) & Get $10 Target Gift Card Free
  • Save 15% On DAZN Gift Cards
  • Save 10% On Domino’s Gift Cards
  • Buy 1 Prepaid Phone Gift Card & Get 10% Off 2nd Prepaid Phone Gift Card (i.e. 5% Discount)
    • Includes: Tracfone, AT&T, Verizon, Boost Mobile, Cricket Wireless, Virgin Mobile, Total Wireless, Simple Mobile and T-Mobile
    • Expires October 14, 2020. Link
  • Save 5% On Target Gift Cards
    • Limit $500, Online Only. Direct link to offer.
    • Expires October 14, 2020 at 11:59pm PT. Link
    • You do NOT save additional 5% by paying with a Target RedCard,
You can save an additional 5% by paying with a Target RedCard, or you can earn 5% cashback paying with a Discover or ABOC Platinum Rewards card this quarter.

Walmart's Big Save Event Oct. 11-15

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 10/13/20

Discount District
Best Buy: Buy $50 Twitch Gift Card & Get $5 Best Buy Gift Card Free
Limit 1 per transaction. Direct link to offer Expiry date unknown. Link

Kroger: Buy 2x Fanatics Gift Cards Totaling $50+ & Save 15%
Limit 1 coupon per household. Direct link to digital coupon.​
Expires 10/31/20. Link

Publix: Buy $50 Visa Gift Card + $50 Groceries & Get $10 Off
Limit one (1) coupon per household per day. $4.95 purchase charge applies.​
Expires 10/23/20. Link

Warehouses
BJ’s Wholesale Club: Buy 2x $25 Spa & Wellness Gift Cards for $34.99
No Limits. Direct link to offer. Expires 11/4/20. Link

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Amazon: Buy $50 Nautica gift card for $39.50 using promo code NAUTICA.
Limit 1. Prime membership required. Direct link to offer
Expiry date unknown. Link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter