Check your Amex offers for $15 off $100 at Office Depot. I had it on my Blue Cash and authorized user cards.

Just a reminder that only gift cards sold in store will process by Office Depot, all the gift cards they sell online process by a 3rd party. The only gift cards online that they process by themselves are promotional gift cards (you have to read into the description, and it will say it is for promotional use only), and if you try to purchase those, your order will just get cancelled.

This offer is online only, so it's useless for gift cards, unfortunately.

Office Depot. com Amex offer: $15 off $100
Expires 2/14/23. Read the post! Post #20481 :thumbsup2 @bbsearchlight

I don't have the offer but I did see this by GC Galore

Update: Annie has pointed out in the comments below that there’s a handful of gift cards available here. Most of these are physical gift cards which look like they’re processed by Office Depot and so should, in theory, work with this Amex Offer.

There are a few potential issues though. Office Depot seems to be charging tax which could eat up a good chunk of the statement credit from the Amex Offer depending on which state you live in. I’d also posted about the digital Visa gift cards in the past but a reader said that their order got cancelled by Office Depot. I’m therefore not sure if they’d process standalone gift card orders or if these cards are cards listed on there for various promos (e.g. spend $250 on a desk & get $25 Uber gift card free) but which can’t be bought outside of those promos.

Tax?

10% off Target GCs deal coming back! Max $500 in GCs. Valid 12/2-12/3. Only redeemable through Target Circle.

https://milestomemories.com/targets-popular-gift-card-deal/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Target
  • Target Circle Offer: Get 10% Off up to $500 on Target Gift Cards
Credit Cards and More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • Discover 5% Q4 2023: Target
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
  • Split Payment at self checkout: 10/08/22 Post #10842
  • Target also accepts: Apple Pay

Office Depot. com Amex offer: $15 off $100
Expires 2/14/23. Read the post! Post #20481 :thumbsup2 @bbsearchlight

I don't have the offer but I did see this by GC Galore

Update: Annie has pointed out in the comments below that there’s a handful of gift cards available here. Most of these are physical gift cards which look like they’re processed by Office Depot and so should, in theory, work with this Amex Offer.

There are a few potential issues though. Office Depot seems to be charging tax which could eat up a good chunk of the statement credit from the Amex Offer depending on which state you live in. I’d also posted about the digital Visa gift cards in the past but a reader said that their order got cancelled by Office Depot. I’m therefore not sure if they’d process standalone gift card orders or if these cards are cards listed on there for various promos (e.g. spend $250 on a desk & get $25 Uber gift card free) but which can’t be bought outside of those promos.

Tax?
Per this old DP from @dragonflymom do not touch OD “promotional gift cards” at all link

ETA: @bbsearchlight follow up there immediately with the explanation of what is happening, reinforcing do not buy these

Last edited:
Staples has discounted physical Disney gift cards right now. I don't think it's an advertised sale. They have $50 and $100 denominations at 7.2% off, limit 5 per customer. This price already includes their usual $2 delivery fee. Chase Ink Cash card will add 5% UR or cash back. Retailmenot is 4% and Rakuten is 2% today, but terms for both state gift cards are excluded.
https://www.staples.com/disney-gift-card-100/product_2733028

ETA - in 2022, Staples offered these gift cards for 12% off on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, but they went out of stock quickly.
Thank you! Got a batch. They should arrive before my Dec trip by 3 days so fingers crossed (going again in April so I guess it’s ok if they don’t make it in time, yes I have a Disney problem 😝)

Used my CIC and gave RMN a shot.

New Food Lion Citi Offer, use it now or hold on to it!

Food Lion
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards and $25 in Groceries & Get $25 Off
    • Includes: Applebee's, Fanatics, Lowe's, Macy's, Panera Bread and Texas Roadhouse
    • Limit 1 offer per transaction.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 11/14/23. Post #20155
Credit Cards & More
  • Food Lion Citi Offer: Get 3% back, $8 back max.
    • Expires 12/31/23. GCG
  • FL also accepts: Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Samsung Pay

I'm reminded why I never used to use Rakuten or any other similar site...

First they don't give me one of my sam's club orders (literally removed it - while the other stayed - $484 order at 10%) - they reinstate it - but only at 1%. I'm emailed back repeatedly - no answer.

Second, I cancelled my Amex card that earned MR points but still had a bank account that earns MR points. Next thing I know all of my MRs show cash back and no warning or ability to fix the issue. Now I re added my business card that earns MR but it says I can't get MR for the "previous" earnings - even though I already was...

H-E-B

1700041207552.png

• Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $20 Off your basket
    • Includes: Best Buy, Cinemark, Favor, Gap, H&M, Kohl's, Macy's, Nordstrom, QVC or Ulta Beauty
    • Limit one per household
    • Must clip Digital coupon. - Not active
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 11/23/23.
  • Buy $50 Select gift cards & Get $10 H-E-B gift card
    • Includes: Chipotle, Jimmy John’s, McDonald’s, Panera Bread, Pappas and Whataburger
    • Unlimited use.
    • Direct link to digital coupon
    • Expires 11/28/23.

Last edited:
Staples has discounted physical Disney gift cards right now. I don't think it's an advertised sale. They have $50 and $100 denominations at 7.2% off, limit 5 per customer. This price already includes their usual $2 delivery fee. Chase Ink Cash card will add 5% UR or cash back. Retailmenot is 4% and Rakuten is 2% today, but terms for both state gift cards are excluded.
https://www.staples.com/disney-gift-card-100/product_2733028

ETA - in 2022, Staples offered these gift cards for 12% off on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, but they went out of stock quickly.
Do you think or know of anyone that tried multiple orders last year?

Thank you! Got a batch. They should arrive before my Dec trip by 3 days so fingers crossed (going again in April so I guess it’s ok if they don’t make it in time, yes I have a Disney problem 😝)

Used my CIC and gave RMN a shot.
Got a batch in my cart but haven't pulled the trigger. Expected delivery is 11/28...we fly out at 7 pm that night...anyone have experience with them sticking to their delivery dates? Are they sent USPS? (I'm also going in April so could use them then too but don't want them sitting in my mailbox for a week).

This is good for Target gift cards only right? thx
You saw this Post, right?

Target
Credit Cards and More

You saw this Post, right?

Target
Credit Cards and More
Nope missed it. Not that familiar with Target policies now reading up on them. Thanks for verifying
exclusions.

I hope Best Buy makes an appearance with some deals for BF.

This offer is online only, so it's useless for gift cards, unfortunately.

Thanks for the correction; I was trying to make a quick post before dashing out the door for work (As a teacher I have to be in school at 7:30AM) and in the hurry missed the part about it only being online.

And yes, as I posted before, any gift cards that Office Depot sells on their website and is processed by themselves is a promotional gift card (If you read the details further down on the page it will say "This item is for promotional purposes only. This item is not for purchase.") If you try to purchase any of these, the order will automatically be cancelled. We have already had a number of people on doctorofcredit who have tried to purchase these and all of them have had their orders cancelled.

So yes, the Office Depot Amex offer will only be useful if you want to purchase physical items and not gift cards from OD online. Last year they did have some decent prices for laptops on Black Friday.

General Mills

View attachment 791936
Purchase 10 Select Products & Get $25 Rebate
Direct link to offer
  • List is long so it's easily obtainable.
  • Limit 1 redemption per household.
  • Purchase may be made in-store or online but must be on a single receipt.
  • Offer Valid Only at these Participating Retailers: ShopRite, Target, GoPuff, Kroger, Ralphs, Dillons, Smith’s, King Soopers, Fry’s, QFC, City Market, Owen’s, Jay C, Pay Less, Baker’s, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Pick ‘n Save, Metro Market, Mariano’s, Fred Meyer, Dillons Marketplace, Fry’s Marketplace, King Soopers Marketplace, Kroger Marketplace, Smith’s
    Marketplace, Food 4 Less, Foods Co, Food Lion, Hannaford, The Giant Company (GIANT) & (MARTIN’S), Giant Food (Giant), Stop & Shop, Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market, Haggen, Carrs, Kings Food Markets, and Balducci's Food Lovers Market.
  • Products not included in Offer: Old El Paso Seasoning Packets, Larabar single serve bars, Yoplait Single Serve Cups, Annie’s Macaroni & Cheese Single Serve Cups, and Annie’s Macaroni & Cheese 5-6oz boxes.
  • Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (including D.C.), 18 years old or older.
  • Receipt must be dated 9/01/23 – 10/31/23.
  • Offer redemption requests must be received by 11/30/23.
  • Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your reward.
  • Reward provided via PayPal, Venmo or Digital Visa Gift Card only.
  • PDF Legal
  • Slickdeals
In terms of OOS items, I wouldn't do this deal online with Kroger or Target for store pickup, I think you're better off going in-store.

If anyone is doing this deal, DO NOT make the mistake I did and request payment by prepaid gift card. They send you a $25 virtual visa prepaid card that can only be used at 84 merchants and they decline the charge if you try to buy a gift card at those merchants. I tried to buy a $25 JC Penney gift card (it was the only merchant of the 84 I had any use for) and they declined the charge. I had to buy a physical item at JC Penney for $24.99.

Of course, all I am going to do is pick the item up and immediately return it and tell them to put the return on a gift card.

In case you are wondering why I picked the visa card over paypal or venmo, because no one seems to know what is going to happen when they have to report all your earnings over $600 to the IRS this year so I was trying to avoid that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter