Update : This swap is closed_Disney Park Swap : Part IV ( Epcot ) Sign-Ups

A-photo mats
B-embellishment squares
Theme-Norway

This is just from reading the front if this is taken I'll take anything because this is my park, and I have been waiting for it.

Tina please reconsider , I would hate for you to not participate after being in the three earlier swaps. This is what is left :

Group A :

- Borders ( 1 spot )
- Paper peicing ( 1 spot )
- Frames ( 1 spot )
- Photo mats ( 1 spot )

Group B :

- Shaker box ( 1 spot )
- Frames ( 1 spot )
- Photo mats ( 1 spot )

Okay you twisted my arm, I'll sign up.... Let see... I think, I'll do the paper piercing for Group A and the photo mats for Group B. I'll get back to you on the theme.

Disneyland em- Thanks for the offer.... I'll let you keep it because I don't even have an idea yet. That was really sweet of you.

Tina

Ladies,

I need HELP again, I'm not very comp savey so to speak. I download twice different Disney fonts and for the life of me and even my son can't fine one of them and the other I can't get it to open so I can type out the words WORLD SHOWCASE. So I'm asking if anyone has these on there comp. could they please type out the word and just e-mail me with it so I could print it out. I really want to get started on this swap and thought this would be the the eastiest to start with. Yeah right!!!!

If you PM me I will send you my e-mail address.

Thanks a loads:)

Hi, I have the disney print and walt disney world print fonts. If that's what you want, PM me :)
Franne

I'm so ahead of the game I can't beieve it!! I purchased all my eyelets last night and baggied them up!! Now to do the song!!

Originally posted by Franne
Hi, I have the disney print and walt disney world print fonts. If that's what you want, PM me :)
Franne

That would be great Franne, either one.....I PM'd U

OK, final call on the Epcot Swap. We have a spot for at least one more person. Otherwise this swap will close out tonight. I will post final details in a seperate thread in the morning.

Group A :

- 1 spot in frames
- 1 spot in photo mats

Group B :

- 1 spot in shaker boxes

Cyndi princess:

Can a Canadian participate in this swap? I'd love to do a Disney Themed swap but have been reading this for a few days and hesitating due to the fact that I'm in Canada. If I can, I'll take Photo Mats in Group A & Shaker Boxes in Group B.

I have 1500 pictures to scrap from an October 2003 trip (have half of what I going to scrap done), 2500 pictures from this July and will be spending a week in WDW before a DCL in March where I'm sure I'll be taking a ton more. I think it would be cool to have items made by someone else for these books...I'm already running out of ideas. ;) Just let me know and I'll choose a country. :D

This swap has actually been closed. If the other ladies don't mind ( if enough post that its ok, I will add your name ) . Some people may have alraedy purchased there stuff. Your postage would be different. I would have to check to see how much.

Cyndi princess:

Oops...just realized Cyndi's last post was last night and that this swap is closed. No biggie...maybe next time. :)

We just posted at the same time Cyndi...it's not a big deal. Maybe next time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter