Update : This swap is closed_Disney Park Swap : Part IV ( Epcot ) Sign-Ups

Is Test Track ok w/you ladies? Looking at the themes, it looks like the majority are from World Showcase. Would you all rather me do a country theme. I'm not picky.

Test Track was the first thing I thought of, probably b/c I have 2 boys! One who just hit 40 inches on our last trip, so it was his 1st experience with "the big" rides.

Thanks,
Lisa

Test Track is just fine with me. I think we'll end up with a good mix of Future World and World Showcase when all the sign-ups are done anyway.

Ok this is what I would like to do but not sure what category it would fall under so HELP PLEASE. I want to do a top and bottom boarder of the flags with the words: WORLD SHOW CASE in Vellum then PP a World for the middle. So do I sign up under Title or boarders then PP for the World. Please let me know. I've been waiting for this swap and can't wait to get started...............:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Originally posted by Franne
I will take tags in A and eyelets in B Theme: Living Seas
Hi I am bumping to make sure you got this as it's not on the first page. I don't want to lose out! :wave:

I see the tags were taken for group A, so I could do the topper, with the living seas theme. Thanks!
Franne

I'll take eyelets in Group A and paper piecing in group B
thanks! My theme is Imagination. (figment)
michelle

Plse sign me up for part 1 frames part2 squares
I had 2 very good ideas but unfortunately they were taken!
I'll post my theme as soon as I can come up with something.

Hi! I've never done a swap before but would like to join this one if possible. I'd like to do the 11"vertical border for Group B if that is OK. Any suggestions for a theme? Thanks a bunch!!

It looks like journal boxes in #1 and squares in #2 are available. I noticed Mickey's Old Friend wrote squares in #2 but she was put in journal boxes. If she really wants to be in squares I'll take photo mats as my 2nd choice.

I think my theme will be Mission Space.

Suggestions- It looks like: Mission Space, the Land (Timon and Pumba or for futrue visits Soarin over California/the Land) Ellen's Enery Adventure (Id do it pretty basic maybe Dinosaurs?) Ice Station Cool (Think Coca Cola)

Then the other countries- China (Mulan), Germany (Snow White), Italy, Morocco (Aladdin and Co)

and for old epcot- Tapestry of Nations/Dreams (This could be really pretty) or the Old Epcot Logos would be really fun (my other idea)

Also for quite basic it looks like the very basic ideas of EPCOT and Future World are available

-em

WDWMOM, you can pick, I'll take the other. I was trying to come up with ideas and I thought journal boxes may work out better, but I don't have an exact project planned. I will work with any item.

Originally posted by Michellepooh
Hi! I've never done a swap before but would like to join this one if possible. I'd like to do the 11"vertical border for Group B if that is OK. Any suggestions for a theme? Thanks a bunch!!
Some other ideas include Innoventions, Leave A Legacy, Wonders of Life (The Making of Me, Cranium Command, Body Wars), "Honey I Shrunk the Audience", Norway (Maelstrom), the Friendship boats that take you between Future World and World Showcase

RATS!!!! I can't believe I'm too late for signups. I am so bummed. Looks like all the items are taken except frames & photo mats. I am not really interested in those because I've done them already.... I think, I gonna cry (just joking - but close)... Have fun ladies. I'm jealous...

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter