Update - Im home!! I dont want to go back to work - Im home now and it's snowing!!

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Snow is getting much heavier. School was dismissed 20mins early. Just took my lunch time to bring DS home. Now I get to go back to work for 1.5hrs and then drive home again!!
By then I'll be lucky to ditch the car!

Boy has the snow gotten bad. They let us out of work 1/2hr early. Once the boss decided to go the rest of us booked it! Not even 5min notice so we just left everything and went.
It has gotten much heavier. On the way back to work the roads had been sanded but not on the way back home. Im in for the night - good luck everyone

They let our school out 20 min. early yesterday (kids don't have school yet--not til Monday). I had to take a real long way to my parents because both main routes had accidents--we got 5 inches of snow in 5 hours and sleet last night, so we had a snow day today.
I didn't go ANYWHERE once I got home!
Robin M.

It's snowing and sleeting here and I have a 30mile drive home from work at 6pm.

Be very careful driving back to work, too bad you have to go back for such a short time.

I'm home too.

My 21 mile drive from work which is mostly highway & takes 30 minutes, took 1 hr & 45 minutes to get home. :rolleyes:

DH is STILL not home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest