Unsung heros of Disney dining

Sanaa is excellent - food, ambience, view, easy to get an ADR for...what more could you ask for?

shhh don't tell these restaurants or good or everyone will want to eat there!

these are my hidden gems:

1. captain's grille!
2. nine dragons
3. san angel inn

Olivias gets my vote too. Nice relaxed atmosphere (we go in September every time), attentive but not over-the-top servers and lovely food (and on DDP if you're lucky enough!!)

Crew's Cup Lounge at Yacht Club. You can even order many items off of the Yachtsman Steakhouse menu. The lobster bisque is FANTASTIC...the best you've ever had. The burgers and salads are also wonderful...and the service has always been great. Not a great spot for kids but for adults only, without an ADR especially, awesome.

Fabulous fish, dessert trio and smoothie(no alcohol for me that night), salad with avocado and grapefruit, great server

nice vibe to the restaurant, cool decor, excellent experience

I'd have to go with Kona for any meal. We like it especially for lunch....it's a quick boat ride from MK and a nice break from the park in the middle of the day.

Kona
The Wave
The Plaza
Artist Point
Any Swan/Dolphin restaurant, but esp. Bluezoo!

Artist Point @ the WL - that's a restaurant that I don't think gets enough attention, out of the signatures (and I will get back there someday!).
Completely agree with Artist Point. It's at the top of my list of signatures, and I almost always love the food there. Love the relaxing atmosphere, too.

Another vote for The Turf Club at SSR. The meal was the best in our trip.
Our steaks were better than the ones we had at Le Cellier. Dessert was awesome too.

Breakfast at Rainforest Cafe in Animal Kingdom! I know RFC isn't a "secret," but the place is always empty for breakfast. They have the most amazing breakfast pizza & it's HUGE. I also like the oversized mugs of coffee. This has been one of my favorite WDW breakfasts for years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter