Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by *NikkiBell*, Aug 13, 2016.

1. rteetz

rteetz Rumors and News Moderator Moderator

Happy Birthday!!!

2. superme80

superme80 DIS Veteran

Thank you everyone!!! I had a fun day with my family. I still get freaked out that I am 3 years to 40. So not ready to be 40 that soon!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

Oh honey - I can't even see 40 in my rearview mirror without glasses!!! :rotfl2:

Last edited: May 21, 2017
    Aerin75 and superme80 like this.
  5. ItsLayne

ItsLayne Mouseketeer

Bah, it's just another number, as far as I'm concerned. it also helps that I count my 20's as a "lost decade", so to speak. You got a couple of months on me, though, my birthday is July 17th. So yeah... I'm almost as close to 40 as you are, but I'm already planning my 50th at Disneyland. I'm going to stay at the Grand Californian (or Disneyland Hotel, if I miss the booking window) and I'm going to be AT Disneyland for my 50th birthday, and the park's 75th birthday. Now if only it wasn't going to be freaking July....

Seriously though, don't sweat it. John and Pete and Kevin will always be older than us. :)

SorcererHeidi and superme80 like this.
  6. superme80

superme80 DIS Veteran

I like the way you think! My husband is going to be 50 in 2021, so we are planning our first trip to Disney World for his birthday. Wait did I hear it is Disney World's 50th birthday too??? What a coincident! :teeth:

SorcererHeidi and ItsLayne like this.
  7. ItsLayne

ItsLayne Mouseketeer

Sounds like you guys have the perfect excuse to splurge for a really nice room then! I hope it all works out!

superme80 likes this.
  8. SorcererHeidi

[QUOTE="ItsLayne, post: 57627340, member: 598466"

Seriously though, don't sweat it. John and Pete and Kevin will always be older than us. :)[/QUOTE]
    Okay - now you made me feel even OLDER, since I'm pretty sure they're all YOUNGER than me!! :crutches: :rotfl:

ItsLayne likes this.
  9. Aerin75

Aerin75 DIS Veteran

Hey Happy Birthday!! You're still young, but I bet the kids make you feel that way! ;)

10. superme80

superme80 DIS Veteran

My middle son asked me what life was like in the "olden days". :rolleyes1 That kid better be glad he is cute. :lmao:[/QUOTE]

SorcererHeidi : You are eternally 29. :wizard:

Jonas_Swe and Aerin75 like this.
  11. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi : You are eternally 29. :wizard:[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, my nephew had to do a report on one of his family members years ago - he very seriously at down, pen in hand, to interview me, and asked me (I think he was about 7) what "life was like back in the horse and buggy days". Like you said, he should tank GOD he was cute!! :) :)

Aerin75 likes this.
  12. superme80

superme80 DIS Veteran

Yeah, my nephew had to do a report on one of his family members years ago - he very seriously at down, pen in hand, to interview me, and asked me (I think he was about 7) what "life was like back in the horse and buggy days". Like you said, he should tank GOD he was cute!! :) :)[/QUOTE]
    LOL Oh my nephew would be in trouble!!!! My husband and I were trying to explain to our kids that most people got their newspapers every day, and it was their main source of news. They were shocked.

13. KingLlama

KingLlama Kevin says I'm "delicate".

This is currently the banner ad at the top of this message board page for me:

[​IMG]

Oh, DIS....you get me. You really get me.

superme80 and Aerin75 like this.
  14. superme80

superme80 DIS Veteran

Ok I can breath now. The stress is over. We just closed on our new house!!!!!! party:

15. Aerin75

Aerin75 DIS Veteran

Congratulations!!

superme80 likes this.
  16. superme80

superme80 DIS Veteran

Thank you! There was a chance we were not going to close until Monday! We are already closing a week late. So glad it is all done.