Unofficial Dis PPP - 28th Aug 2007

So-so d23cndrela!!! Just trying to contemplate how to do the final part really (points of skirt) and then it will be done. If I get chance, I'll see if I can get a picture up tomorrow before I load the camera away! :lmao:

So-so d23cndrela!!! Just trying to contemplate how to do the final part really (points of skirt) and then it will be done. If I get chance, I'll see if I can get a picture up tomorrow before I load the camera away! :lmao:

I hope it's done!!!! you only have one day to go!!! I will be looking for a lime green tink at the P&PP!!!!

Not sleeping tonight - got too many last minute jobs to do! Anyway, hand luggage is about to be packed, so I'll take a piccie when we get to pop, then you'll know what to look for! :rotfl:

Not sleeping tonight - got too many last minute jobs to do! Anyway, hand luggage is about to be packed, so I'll take a piccie when we get to pop, then you'll know what to look for! :rotfl:

I love the packing all nighters!!!! Have fun! I don't leave untill saturday so really won't start packing till friday night!!! see you in the world!!!

Danielle

d23cndrela said:
I love the packing all nighters!!!! Have fun! I don't leave untill saturday so really won't start packing till friday night!!! see you in the world!!!

Yeah, they can be fun, when you've had a decent nights sleep the night before! Which I didn't! Went to bed at 2am and had to get up again at 5am, and have been going ever since (now 1:30am - so fast approaching 24hrs with only the odd 20mins snooze on the tube in and out of London!)

Ah well, got 8hrs+ on a plane to kill - can see what I'll be doing - sleeping! :rotfl:

Okay people, see you all in the World on 28th!!!!!:goodvibes :love: :goodvibes :cool1:

We leave Monday morning and I haven't begun to pack! All I have is a box filled with toiletries and such and a few plastic bags with things to take along with us. I haven't pulled the suitcases out of the closet or put together or clothes. I need to make a list of what needs to be done in the next 6 days so I don't forget anything or be caught up doing something else when I remember that I forget to take care of another thing. My head is spinning at this point.

We leave Monday morning and I haven't begun to pack! All I have is a box filled with toiletries and such and a few plastic bags with things to take along with us. I haven't pulled the suitcases out of the closet or put together or clothes. I need to make a list of what needs to be done in the next 6 days so I don't forget anything or be caught up doing something else when I remember that I forget to take care of another thing. My head is spinning at this point.

We leave Monday too and yesterday I starting going thru the box we keep for the extra toothpaste, brushes, shampoos, etc. I did pull out the kids suitcases. The main packing will be done on Sunday. I do have a pile on my dresser of our matching WDW shirts, extra batteries, our ADR's confirm and out P&PP tickets.

Tomorrow I have to call Chase Visa to get my points transferred to our cards, that is DH and I spending money. Thursday I have to order our tickets for Seaworld on line. WE are spending a day there and looking forward to that. We used to have one in Cleveland Ohio and miss it. It always made for a nice weekend trip.

6 days and counting....:woohoo: :woohoo:

I leave on Monday too!!!
I don't have any plans for the PP party, just going to turn up and see what happens, we will be eating at 50's primetime at 3.30, then going back to POP to get ready for the party. I'm not dressing up, but my DD5 will be dressed as Jasmine and my DD15 will be dressed as a pirate in pink and black.
Hope to see some of you there :grouphug:
I will have my LGMH's on show :thumbsup2:

Hey twilight... looked for a bright green tink all over but the only one i saw was in the parade. Did you have a great time? I did!

Yeah, we had a good time, although didn't get to do as much as we wanted. We didn't leave the restaurant until about 7pm, so the queues for everything we already starting to build. We did a few treasure spots, few rides, then from about 10pm we were out in front of the castle - we did the 10:05pm Dream Along With Mickey, then turned sideways to watch the parade! :lol:

We were right where the path from Liberty Square joins the circle around the Walt/Mickey statue in front of the castle. We saw Tink, but didn't get any waves/smiles (were slightly in the wrong place), so I ran over to where the parade goes from the circle down to Main Street, U.S.A and finally got my wave and a blown kiss! haha!

Then we headed to Big Thunder Mountain and were there for the rest of the night, although we had a very strict, by the book CM who made all of us get out of the train and walk all the way around every time we wanted to ride again. Very annoying seeing as it was us and two other families that kept walking around while the train ahead went out half empty. Had all those on the 1st and 2nd train been allowed to just stay on the train, it would have gone around full every time, but never mind! We got some exercise at least!!!

Anyway, costume turned out great! Had quite a few people ask me where I bought it, and then others just say how good it was, so I was happy all night. Managed to attach wings to my bag so they could be removed easily for rides, but I didn't have the wings with me for the BBB. So the picture below is minus wings!

The whole time I was having my hair done at the BBB I was sat in my costume, but with my summer dress on so no one could see, apart from the fact that the pointy bits were sticking out. All the FGIT around me were like "aww, you've got a Tink costume hiding", so I made a promise to take off my dress once I was finished. Anyway, I didn't, not straight away. Mum, thankfully, was taken to a FGIT at the very far corner, so I was able to show just her FGIT, then a few others walked by, and then the Photopass guy came along and saw it and made me have a piccie in the corner, and one of the FGIT let me borrow one of their wands, so here goes:

tinkbbb.jpg

Your costume turned out great! I'm glad you had a great time. our dinner ressie were at 6:45pm with really stunk, because it ran into our P&PP time. For some reason I thought i made them for 5:45 not 6:45! ah well. We really didn't get on to many rides, because We stood in a long line to meet Captin Jack! But i Loved the Parade and fireworks! I really wanted to go back to the one on the 31st but we were leaving the next day and it would have been to crazy! Did you get a bounce back offer? we did, we booked for september 13th - 20th, 2008. We are hoping to attend our first ever MNSSHP!

No we haven't had any offers, but I don't think we will cos we're from the UK, and even if we did, the flights alone would make the whole thing not worthwhile. We did Captain Jack, but after the parade, so it was only a 20-30min wait time for us. He was a bit creepy and seeing as I've never seen any of the PotC films, it was a bit strange, but we thought, 'ah what the heck' and did it anyway. :lol:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!