Universal to Disney's resort

Anat

Earning My Ears
Hey you all!
I'm traveling with my family to Orlando on December for the first time .
We'll be staying for two nights at the Loews Royal Pacific, and then, after a full day at the Universal Studios park, we'll be transferring to Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort.
Since we'll be tired and with children, what would be the best, quickest and comfortable way to make the journey?
And do you know approx. prices as well?
Thanks in advance :-)

We did the same just recently, I'm sorry I do forget what Uber charged us and we ended up getting the largest vehicle due to the amount of luggage we had. 2 Adults, 1 Teen we each had large luggage and 3 - 22" carry-ons. Word of caution , one of my soft sided carry-ons had my laptop and the guy tried stacking it on the bottom and piled the heavier bags on top. So watch them. ;)

I cannot recommend them enough though. We were very pleased and used them often.

We did the same just recently, I'm sorry I do forget what Uber charged us and we ended up getting the largest vehicle due to the amount of luggage we had. 2 Adults, 1 Teen we each had large luggage and 3 - 22" carry-ons. Word of caution , one of my soft sided carry-ons had my laptop and the guy tried stacking it on the bottom and piled the heavier bags on top. So watch them. ;)

I cannot recommend them enough though. We were very pleased and used them often.

Thank you!
Does Uber do door-to-door, or do they have pickup/drop off points?
Couse we have after-park tired four kids, and 6 carry ons with us...

During our stay at Royal Pacific we were picked up at MCO from the luggage area.

When we when to MNSSHP, we were picked up at Royal and dropped off at the Contemporary Resort. We walked to Magic Kingdom

I'm thinking you should ask on the Official thread, no need to read all the pages, just jump right in!
Everthing you wanted to know about Uber/Lyft at WDW - LINK

I know it's hard to find things on the DIS but Google never fails and is often used by many, always include "disboards" during your search, example:

"wdw uber transportation disboards"

Last edited:

Uber and Lyft are super easy to use and affordable. Door to door for your needs.

Thanks!
So they can enter directly to the hotels' complex, and pick us up and drop us off at the hotel's entrance?

Thanks!
So they can enter directly to the hotels' complex, and pick us up and drop us off at the hotel's entrance?
Yes for the resorts!

If you were going to/from the parks, there are designated pickup/dropoff areas away from the gates but if you're going hotel to hotel, you will get door to door service.

We Ubered from CSR to RPR this past July and it was about $25 I think. 2 adults and our luggage. That’s what I would do again.
At the CSR we were picked up at the front door and dropped off at the front entrance at RPR.

Sept 21 we went from the Cabana Bay Resort @ USO to WDW Wilderness Lodge via Lyft. It was me, my two nephews (10&11), one large suitcase, 3 carryons, and 3 backpacks. In my ride history it says it was 14.24 miles, 19 minute ride, and it cost $19.56 USD before tip :)
I am pretty sure we transferred at mid-afternoon.
Our driver picked us up right at the front door of Cabana Bay, and dropped us at the front door fo Wilderness Lodge :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter