Universal Studios

MadamG2U

Mouseketeer
Hello, Just started scrapping about a month ago and loving it! We are planning a trip to Universal Studios in Aug. I was wondering if anyone had scrapped their trip to Universal/IOA. And if there are any stickies, lettering, or anything else out there.

We went to US and IOA last December. They are the next two parks in my album that need to be done. I haven't been able to find stickers or papers that say Universal on them. I looked while we were in the park but didn't lsee anything then either. Maybe they have some by now.
Have a good trip!

I have a universal studios album , when hubby gets home tonight I will try to laod them to two peas and provide a linc. I did not find stckers , etc . So I used my brochures , specific colors , tickets , parking pass ,etc to add to my pages . I did paper tearing , used some of my large shots as borders and extra pictures were cut out in letters to create headers . I found myself being more creative because I didn't have access to a lot of sources.

I haven't been to Universal Studios since before I had kids, so I can't help you out there, but I do hope you find some to use!! :) Please let us know where you do end up getting them!! Thanks! :)

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll be picking up any and all papers, brochures and tidbits I can find. Bananiem I'll be checking 2 peas for your layouts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter