Universal Mini Golf? Yay nay

kbelle8995

DIS Veteran
Has anyone gone to the Universal Mini golf area.? I'm trying to talk someone into doing it. It looks fun to me.

Yay.

We went and did the one where the floor spins. It was fun. I probably wouldn’t go back just because we did it once already but if you like mini golf it’s a good one.

We played both courses last year and enjoyed them. Very well kept. They were rather expensive but we had a lot of fun so it was worth it.

Both are very good. We prefer the Haunted side but we do both of them.

It’s a fun way to pass some time.

Yay! We did the alien side and it was so much fun. It has fun obstacles and surprises at some of the holes. Hoping to do the haunted side when we return.

We’ve played both themes many times and they are definitely a Yay if you have the time and like mini golf.

We will look into it. We are both AP holders from Florida. So it gives us opportunities to do stuff like this

It is great if you have time for it. We did the monster side and it was a ton of fun. Want to try the sci0fi side next time too. If you can go at night I recommend that as it has some really cool lighting throughout it as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter