Universal at par tickets

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Has anyone been able to order the at par discount tickets by phone from Universal and receive actual tickets instead of vouchers? The CAA offices in Alberta don't sell them and we won't be down until January, after the expiry date on the vouchers.

Thanks! :D

Cass AKA Timon

I gave my CAA office phone number to someone else out your way, and they ordered the Universal at par tickets and had them mailed to them. If you are interested let me know and I will get the 800 number.

95- offsite
97- Nikki bird
98- Holiday Inn M.E.
99- Days suites
00-ASM and HIFS
00- DL and MOWC
01- Animal kingdom lodge and HIFS

That was me! I'm from SK, and the CAA didn't know anything about the at par tickets, so I called up your CAA office in Ontario and she mailed me the tickets. I got "real tickets" in my hands, I think we bought the three day pass and we still have one day left (doesn't expire) to use in the future. It was a great deal, not sure if it still exists.

Bought the Universal tickets here in St Kitts, $105.95, for a three day pass, no expiry. Have the actual tickets in hand.

Hockey Mom,

I would LOVE that phone number please :):)

thanks so much!

Cass AKA Timon

1-800-461-7622. I just bought mine, it's a great deal.

95- offsite
97- Nikki bird
98- Holiday Inn M.E.
99- Days suites
00-ASM and HIFS
00- DL and MOWC
01- Animal kingdom lodge and HIFS

Thanks so much hockey mom!!:)

Cass AKA Timon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest