unfortunate timing~

kikiasumi

Earning My Ears
Last semester I didn't apply for teh disney college program until late in the application period, because I was waiting for the presentation at my school and the next day, around October 29th was when I applied.

I didn't get accepted last semester and wanted to reapply this semester but was told I had to wait 6 months after my last application so I waited until today, 6 months later, to apply but apparently now the application period is over

lol I'm not gonna complain really, but I can't say I'm not dissappointed that this is what kept me from possibly going next semester

I was also wondering if anyone else had this happen to them too~

but congradulations to those who made it in, and good luck to my fellow future applicants :)

When you applied last semester, did you fail the WBI? I thought the only reason you had to wait 6 months was if you failed the Web based Interview but otherwise you could apply right away.:confused3

oh lol didn't realize that made a difference, but yes I didn't pass the WBI

Wasn't in the right train of thought for it actually. :P

the 6 month thing doesn't surprise me but I would have thought that if I applied at any point last mesester that I'd still be able apply this semester, even if I had to wait until the very end of the application period :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter