Underrated/Overrated: WDW attractions

Overrated-Test Track.... Old version was sooo much better. The fact that I have to spend 10 minutes in a room designing my dang car drives me nuts. Let me on the ride for gods sake!!! Lol

Underrated-I just adore the WedWay Peoplemover. The view of Tomorrowland is fantastic and also the narration of the different attractions is great too

Underrated: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. I know, nobody agrees. It's too short, it's not a roller coaster ... these are opinions that people have because they're going in with an idea of what they want it to be, and that's not what it is. If you go in with no expectations ... it's a cute ride with some small thrills and fun details. Maybe the wait is too long, but it's also not the crime against humanity that some people make it out to be.
And I'm also going to agree on Primeval Whirl ... it's a cute ride, a lot of fun, and always a reasonable wait.

Overrated: PeopleMover. Yes, there are some good views, but it's not a comfortable ride. It's too fast for me to enjoy some of the views, and it hurts my back more than almost any other ride at Disney. After the last time I did it, I said never again. Not worth the back pain.
The Peoplemover causes you back pain? Im curious why because it doesnt have any sudden jerky movements and it just goes slow on a track

The Peoplemover causes you back pain? Im curious why because it doesnt have any sudden jerky movements and it just goes slow on a track

Last time I rode, I found the turns to be very jerky. And I don't think it goes that slow - I think the speed being faster than I had been led to believe also contributed to it.
I don't know what exactly about it gave me back pain, but I do know that when I got off the PeopleMover last time I rode it, my back hurt ... and it didn't hurt before I got on.

Yes, does get "corner speedy and jerky" at some points. But thank goodness does not seem to bother my neck, like doing Test Track twice in a week would do. Glad, 'cause I love the WEDWay! :)

What is Storm Stuck??
Its located in Innoventions I think. I just did it and it was pretty cool. You sit in a small auditorium and you vote on which is the best way to storm proof your home and there is a big screen where they show a severe storm hitting a home

Its located in Innoventions I think. I just did it and it was pretty cool. You sit in a small auditorium and you vote on which is the best way to storm proof your home and there is a big screen where they show a severe storm hitting a home

Oh wow, someone actually did an attraction in Innoventions!? You guys are true Disney lovers!

Underrated - I have a few.
1. Swiss Family Treehouse I'll admit you have to know the story or else it's just a climb but if you know the story and take the time to stop and look at all the details in all the rooms it's great.
2. Liberty Bell Steamboat. This is just such a nice lazy ride around the river and there are little cute scenes you don't see otherwise.
3. The two walking trails at AK. These are so nice and shaded and even if the tigers are in a mood and hiding the details along the trails are just amazing.

Over rated - I have a few.

1. Buzz Lightyear - this is a poor man's version of TSMM (which I think is over rated as well) I can never even tell if I've hit anything.
2. SDMT - it's cute and if I'm bored with nothing else left to do and there is no line I'll ride it but I don't see why people think their vacation will be ruined if they miss it (by the way I don't think missing any ride would ruin my vacation but that's just me).
3. Space Mountain - I think at one time this was a good ride but it needs some love. It breaks down just about every day and jerks so much I don't ride it any more for fear my neck is going to break.

Underrated: Sum of All Thrills in Innoventions has always been one of my favorites and not many people know about it

Overrated: Peter Pan because the wait is just ridiculous for the ride that it is and Buzz Lightyear because of all of the hype around everyone wanting to become a galatic hero

Is it still there? I don't think it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!